I see, thank you!

3 Likes
The Lesser Headless Invocation/Evocation

xxxxxxx

I am the Headless daemon with sight in my feet;

I am the Mighty One who possesseth the immortal fire;

I am the Truth who hateth the fact that unjust deeds are done in the world;

I am the One that maketh the lightning flash and the thunder roll;

I am the One whose sweat is the heavy rain, which falleth upon the earth that it might be inseminated;

I am the One whose mouth is utterly aflame;

I am the One who begeteth and destroyeth;

I am the Favour of the Aeon; my name is A Heart girt with a Serpent;

Come forth

And follow.

Meā€¦

For the only thing greater than Me is what I can become!

Seriously; when you learn and deliver it by heart, full of authority and emotion the results can be profound (and shattering). Keep notes.

Al.

10 Likes

Thank you for posting this!

2 Likes

Thanks, Al. Iā€™ll be sure to do that.

3 Likes

So, I actually had an interesting experience with a song Iā€™ve been listening to since high school in the 90ā€™s.

I thought of 2 ways to interact (?) with the song. It reminds me of both my ritual space AND magick. I listened to it on repeat for a while on repeat, thinking of both and was likeā€¦

The original song may be talking about drug addiction, but taken in the context of a magician, magic, and their ritual spaceā€¦

I know I had a melancholic entry recently, but these arenā€™t really related, that Iā€™m aware of.

6 Likes

@Laurel_Spider

Thought of you.

6 Likes

I was out mowing the lawn and this song came on. Normally, I donā€™t associate it with anyone, but I could feel Hecateā€™s attention on me and thought she was going to speak, but she didnā€™t. No idea what the ā€œmessageā€ is or anything and sheā€™s being silent about it. I donā€™t even know if itā€™s for me, really.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll associate her with the song from now on, but it caught me off-guard this time.

4 Likes

Of course itā€™s Depeche Mode :sob: :pray:

4 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve used this as ritual prep music before. Heard it back in High School. The original, not the remaster.

6 Likes

If I remember correctlyā€¦I told you about this months agoā€¦:joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

ā€žIn your room
Where souls disappear
Only you exist hereā€œ
:black_heart:

4 Likes

What a beautiful garden spider!! I hope your spider friend is okay still, looks like he might be in a fire bowl? I love their feud with the birds (the zipper is to warn birds of their webs), @anon75849095 has these in his temple Iā€™m pretty sure.

5 Likes

The association of the space and magic? Could be you did. If so, sorry for not giving you credit! Iā€™ve slept since then, more than once :joy:. But I have an original cd in the basement somewhereā€¦

3 Likes

Quite safe. I left it be. I normally try to work around them. As long as itā€™s safe for me and mine, I donā€™t mind.

2 Likes

Wasnā€˜t about creditā€¦ credit what for?lol
But I was getting a flashback when I read your post :joy:

So familiar, and I still thinks it fits. In fact, will listen to it now.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good use.of time to me!

3 Likes

Oh lass you would love Aus. :joy: We have everything from the small and sweet jumping spider, all the way up to Huntsmen as big as your palmā€¦ not to mention our delightful Goliath bird-eating spiders.

4 Likes

Really pleased with how well this photo turned out. Blood in salt(ed) water for Kamohoaliā€™i.

ā€œShark King. There is blood in the waterā€¦ā€

3 drops

8 Likes

Iā€™m not in a bad mood. Just in the mood to do some baneful work and think one of you have a target for me @all . Please PM it and Iā€™ll work it after dinner. Likely a decaying candle, long, 10" taper Iā€™ll burn over a few days. After my Kasdeya stuff, so Iā€™m not in the area when itā€™s cooking off.

5 Likes

Hecate, then Hel, said tomorrow. Very well. I will defer to two that I sing to.

4 Likes

Sometimes, the small symbols get meā€¦

7 Likes