Volunteers - Pele Grimoire rituals (Full, Temporarily Closed)

Hey all. I’m looking to finally complete Pele’s grimoire (soon-ish, I hope) and I need to take some photos of rituals for it.

I could use some volunteers. I will PM for details, so nothing juicy gets exposed here.

The Warming Spell (Pele - can be used for like, love, passion, and lust)

The Unbinding Ritual (Hi’iaka, to remove bindings or things holding someone down, such as emotional attachments)

Hi’iaka’s Petition (Hi’iaka, general sorcery, Nature, healing)

Kamohoali’i’s Petition (Kamohoali’i, baneful attacks using his “sharks” and/or himself. Think of the types of injuries and results from shark bites)

I will sigilize the targets and the petition asks, so privacy will be maintained. I will also show the photos I intend to use and get your okay before using them.

If you’d rather drop me a PM, feel free to do so.

Thanks!

13 Likes

Happy to volunteer, Norseman :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will volunteer.

3 Likes

Count me in too. I would love to help you out.

3 Likes

I volunteer :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Me too🙋🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

If you still need anyone else, I’d be happy to volunteer :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve PM’ed (or been PM’ed) everyone here for details. It’s going to take me a few weeks to get them all done and documented properly. I may open this back up for fresh requests at a later time.

7 Likes

I’ve sent messages to most of you today, with more to come. I’m over half-way through and have several more rituals to do tonight after dinner (3-4).

4 Likes

All right, finished up the remaining rituals earlier today and sent pictures of the ritual to the requestors.

3 Likes