Kasdeya Rite of Ba'al: Blood Rite of the Fifth Satan

Week 1 Day 2 is done. On Day 2, you talk about manifestation and what you’d like to get or have/make happen, with a bend towards creature comforts, according to the text. This is for Belial, so, the phrase today was, “I accept Belial and all he stands for into my life now or something better for my highest good.” I wanted to stick my thumb and put my thumbprint on it as a way of signing it, but he literally stopped me as I reached for my lancet. Said it wasn’t necessary.

I filled a sheet full of things that I’d like or want, almost none of which are achievable within the span of this entire 5 month span, I’m betting. Some were. Some were exceptionally personal, but three of the entries had to do with wanting to hop on a sailboat and follow the winds. Who doesn’t wish for freedom like that?

Anyway, at the end of the official rite, Belial wanted to talk and unlike most of out conversations, it was clear that I was largely to listen and not probe or ask questions. I said one sentence, the rest is from him and the spacing he wanted is his, too.

You will not get that which you seek by mundane pursuits alone. Yet, you have also done them (the magical and doing work for it for him and others). Why is it that you do not yet have them?

Me: “I don’t know. Lack of drive? Wasting time?”

You sometimes have these things. But mostly, it’s because you don’t have the right timing. You have seen these things (in visions of the future), yet you doubt them. You must trust that they will happen, for they will.

You are a “doubting Thomas”, but that is not without cause. (The work has been performed, but it hasn’t happened for years now)

Some of these things on your list are doable in short order. We will see to that. Trust us. Have faith. It makes it easier on us.

Used the candles this time. Here’s a photo from Day 2.

I’ve been a bit melancholic today, but not while I was doing this ritual or the three I did before dinner. It happens. But, this is the song that was running through my head earlier and came back after I closed with Belial. I’m not really sure if it applies here, but it was part of the post-ritual experience.

8 Likes