Tips on how to use VKs Rites of the Acharayim for Qlippoth initiation

I am going to be re initiating through the Qlippoth again this year. This was probably the 2nd post influential initiation in my entire Magickal history ( Number One is my Pacting with Prince Orobas ). I have had many friends perform this initiation in the recent past, some got more out of it than others.

I’m creating this topic to help answer questions on this subject and give some helpful guidance and support for fellow LHP practioners who are contemplating this initiation or who are in progress with it.

I want to say I’m not VK Jehennum, Aseneath Mason, Michael Ford, Kenneth Grant, or Alister Crowley. I am not an authority on Qlippoth or Kabbalah, I am not a Master of this.

I have a background in Kaballah (my gematria is still infantile…). So I’m not gonna give this to you from on high, I’m gonna give this to you how I made it work.

First let me link you Vk Jehennums Rites of Acharayim

This is hands down the easiest, most straightforward system of practical work through on the subject I’m aware of.

Background:. I’m not jocking VK Jehennum, I don’t jock other magicians or try to bite their style, you shouldn’t either, it’s unbecoming. What you should do though is find high quality learning materials, explore it, try it, use it, and then monkey with it and integrate it into your arsenal. That is the most any teacher or author could hope for or expect. You don’t have to be a parrot of their worldview or paradigm or even agree with everything they say. Take what you can, what you needed and make it yours moving forward. This is what they intended when they gave the material to us ( well maybe some money too).

I’m going to walk my readers through how to use the rites of the acharayim and really get what you came for you.

So you want to initiate through the nightside? Let’s get it cracking!

You need
A nice set of good looking, attractive, sturdy black taper candles set.
I recommend myrrh, or opium, or mugwort.
A journal and good flowing gel pen
An updated copy of your notarized or certified copy of final Will and Testament ( not joking).
Emergency kit: Instant Coffee, Alcohol, or whatever kind of dope you like. This kit is to be easily accessable to you on waking from TERRIBLE dreamscapes and visions.
Seals of Sitra Ahra:. If you can’t find them don’t trip, I’m going to provide them.
A serious “fuck you” attitude or spiritual problem attitude

Set up:. Do it up with the candles how ever you like.

You can have one black candle lit for your recitation of the daily rites of the acharayim that’s fine. This is how I like to do it up.

images

Blood thy incense: this is optional but I did find stronger connections during sessions with this.

Create your Seals of Sitra Ahra.

Nahemoth

Gamaliel

Oreb Zaraq

Samael

Golachab

Thagirion

Gashkalah

Sateriel

Aogiel

Thaumiel

That covers you: forgive my crappy Hebrew lettering it’s NOT my first language and it wasn’t easy with these particular metallic pens.

This is the basics

I’m going to give you some tips and thoughts and mindsets that will bring this experience and initiating entities the life for you. This ritual initiation like any other is a just a construct, a dry, dead, artificial set of bones for you to build flesh on and clothe. Having the right attitude here will make this awesome ride.

Now before your first nights recitation and really every subsequent evening prior to doing your work and going to bed you should dim the lights, light your candle, if you have a bell ring it 11 times and declare your temple of Sitra ahra open. Walk 3x around your temple with the myrrh to permeate the temple in the nightside, go counterclockwise starting and ending in the north.

Declare: Any spirit be it angelic, djinn, elemental, planetary or natural or parasite, trickster or imposter…or any MFer! Who does not belong in the temple of Sitrah Ahra to fuck off! And not return!

Sit before your seal and open the seal of Nahemoth.

Vibrate: Liftoach Nahemoth! X11

Now focus your intent. You MUST have conviction and resolve that ARE asking for the nightside to be opened for you.

Know, ( according to tradition) you are committing a terrible act of spiritual violence. You are opening forbidden doors. You need a “fuck it Im doing it!” Attitude. Embrace the naughty child inside yourself. You knew this was off limits but you did it anyway! And have some balls about the whole thing while you’re at it, don’t tremble or shake or be shy, go right up to that door ( through your recitation) and willfully open it!

Drown your fear in the bathtub, you’re going where angels fear to tread. Be bold! Be brave!

Do not just repeat the recitation weak sauce because it’s you’re tired and it’s been long day and you want sleep. Sleep can wait, you’ll have plenty of time to sleep when you’re dead! Nighttime is burning get in there and get some.

Repeat the recitation with power!

If you don’t know what your saying or what it means, will it have an effect? Yup sure will, but I promise you much much greater results come from knowing what you’re saying and doing and doing it with will and volition. You need to have atleast a basic translation of the meaning of the words spoken during the acharayim rites.

Do you need to be a kabbalist student to get this? No, actually you don’t, you will pick it up through repetition and exposure. If you have a basic knowledge of kaballah and it’s verbage that is very helpful though.

Do you need to believe in an RHP concept of God and Satan, heaven and hell for this to be effective for you? Nope, you can totally shit can that! You’re not trying to become an anti christian here, ( which is what alot of edgelord satanists think this material is about) your trying to go completely against the grain. You don’t do that by just fulfilling the anti hero role of JCI faiths. I’m just gonna say it! F@ck the JCI faiths! F@ck the RHP! We do not need any more of our thoughts or beliefs shaped by powers that enslave us and lay us low. You may start with JCI baggage but if you actually do this initiation you won’t leave with the same shit you came in with.

This isnt about becoming an edgelord satanist, with parental rebellion issues, this is about breaking the bondage spiritual psychology many of us born into JCI faiths were raised with. The idea that you need to be saved from an original sin you had nothing to do with…the idea that you need an intercessor to access divinity inside yourself. That shit needs to be burnt to the ground, killed in the rage of spiritual battle for the f@cking soul of our race ( humanity). This is about taking back what was lost, stripped or taken from you before you had a voice or a choice, or the facts about what’s what and where it sits in the waters. (To clarify I don’t ever advocate physical violence towards anyone or any group)

That for me was what this was about. I don’t walk around with inverted pentagrams now spreading the good word about Satan either or bow to qlippoth or entities either. If that’s what you’re into, go find a church that tells you what you like hearing.
Don’t expect a comfortable ride, if you’re doing this one you may see visions in your dreamscapes that shatter you, that break you. With this initiation your going to be tested and tormented and your beliefs on many things will be torn apart. This sadly is what it takes to be reborn in the nightside.

If you want to see and experience the infernal, this is your ticket. In fact for real for real, maybe the less you know about JCI divinity concepts the more clarity and understanding this will give you.

The problem for kabbalists and ex JCI followers is the baggage they bring on the trip… “Throw down your paltry God”. You’re going to see alot of shit and say well I thought this was like this. F@ck what you thought though! You’re going to see it for what it is, not what you were told it was.

If you’re doing each Qlippa for 7x days ( first time recommended). Your first two nights recitations are probably gonna stink. You won’t be able to throw your back into this properly unless you actually memorized it, which no one can be bothered to do these days it seems. You’re going to be mentally busy counting repetitive chants and even pronouncing tounge twister words. Honestly you won’t feel much power generated ( it will still have it’s effects though) third, fourth and fifth nights will be solid, six and seventh will be fiery. That’s how this typically goes.

This isn’t for everyone, if you are a weakling, a poser, a faker of the funk, you might really get done badly here. One drop of the poison of Deus Alienus is enough to send you to morgue or the crazy house forever. That’s no joke! If this is a game or joke for you, you could get eaten by something nameless and terrible. Word!

Treat this this shit with respect. You are a visitor in Sitrah Ahra, you’re not going to be bowed to, or served or regarded highly by most of what you encounter. Alot of shit may be hostile or indifferent to you. Be humble, be accepting, be observant, embrace this, learn from what you don’t agree with or understand.

Make sure you journal every morning on waking and thought the day when you sense synchronicity happening around you.

I’m going to add more tips and advice to this post in response to questions I get or commentary from my second initiation starting next week.

I really hope this other people with something that really really helped me in huge ways.

Sitra Ahra Gloria!

5 Likes

Oh yeeees ! Thank you for that post Mike ! I really appreciate it, as I will be starting my initiation on the new moon in a few days.
Love it

2 Likes

I did all of the qlippoth and tunnels of set initiations in one night at the behest of the spirits, it was a trip. Definitely needed ibuprofen the next morning. All in all they are great rituals, I still use his rituals to this day.

1 Like

VKs Qlippoth initiation rites were removed from his word press, I was fortunate enough to find this to provide Qlippoth enthusiasts

@Mei this was I used before and use now.

Rite One: Nahemoth
Liftoach Shaari Ha-Nahemoth B’Shem Ha-Na-Ama-Hema (x11)
[Open the Gate to Nahemoth in the Name of Na-Ama-Hema]

Agios o Sitra Ahra– Drakosophia Gloria!
Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh!
Et Revertetur Ad Tenebras!
Io Sitra De-Smola, Drakosophia Liftoach Nehemoth, Sitra Ahra Gloria!
[Numinous is the Other Side– Glory to the Current of the Adversary/ Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light/ And Return All to Darkness/ Hail unto Hell, the Sphere of the Black Earth is Opened by the Current of the Adversary, Glory to the Other Side]

Baruch Ha-Kelippa Ha-Reschaim– Liftoach Nahemoth– Phenex Va-Azael Liftoach Nahemo (x9) [Blessed is Reschaim, the Qlipha of the Black Earth– Open the Qliphothic Dwelling of the Black Earth– Phenex and Azael, Open the Womb-Sphere of the Black Earth]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Agios Ischyros Nahemo! Qodesh La-Nahemoth! Ari Refu Mata Dragon! Agios o Azael Rex Grigori Et Nephilim! Invoco Phenex In Nomine Qliphoth! Vocamus Te Laylah-Noctiferi! Azielis Proveni Ether Subtilis Totis Orbis! Naamah Nahema Ha-Nahemoth, Liftoach Shaari Ha-Sitra Ahra!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! Numinous and Mighty is Nahemo! Holy to Nahemoth! (Chant to Behemoth)! Numinous is Azael the King of the Watchers and Giants! I Call to Phenex in the Name of the Qliphoth! We Call to Laylah the Bringer of Night! Azielis, Provide the Fine Ether of the Entire Universe! Naamah/Nahema/Ha-Nahemoth, Open the Gate to the Infernal Plane]

Anoki Adamas Ater (X8) [I am the Black Diamond]
Sum Lapis Philosophorum (X8) [I am the Philosopher’s Stone]

Sphere Two: the Rite of Gamaliel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Gamaliel B’Shem ha-Lilith (x11)
[Open the Gate to Gamaliel in the Name of Lilith]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Invoco Verrine In Nomine Qliphoth! Agios Ischyros Qalilitu, Filia Luna Nigrantis! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Lilit Reginam Aeternum Noctis! Interveni Vinea– Aethereus Dominator! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Avnas! Agios Murmux Rex Mormolyceae!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! I Call to Verrine in the Name of the Qliphoth! Numinous and Mighty is Qalilitu, Daughter of the Black Moon! Eurynomos, Open the Other Side! Lilith, Eternal Queen of the Night! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Avnas! Numinous (is) Murmux the King of Ghouls]

Ornias Va-Layilel Liftoach Shaari Gamaliel (x7)
[Ornias and Layilel, Open the Gate to Gamaliel]

Io Mammon– Drakon Anabaino Gamalielim! Venire Tanin’iver Et Germinet Anados! Invoco Layilel In Nomine Qliphoth! Qalilitu Venire Et Germinet Xul! Ama Lilith, Liftoach Kliffoth! Venire Mater Qalilitu! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Agios o Lilith Regina Gamaliel!
[Hail Mammon– Dragon From Gamalielim! Come, Tanin’iver and Engender Magickal Ascent! I Call to Layilel in the Name of the Qliphoth! Qalilitu, Come and Generate Black Light! Mother Lilith, Open the Qliphoth! Come Mother Qalilitu! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! Numinous is Queen Lilith of Gamaliel]

Anoki Adamas Ater (x8) [I am the Black Diamond]
Sum Lapis Philosophorum (x8) [I am the Philosopher’s Stone]

Sphere Three: the Rite of Samael

Liftoach Shaari ha-Samael B’Shem ha-Adramelek (x11)
[Open the Gate to Samael in the Name of Adramelech]

Baruch ha-Adrammelech Melek ha-Qlipha ha-Kokab! Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem ha-Mephistophilis! Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Pruslas! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Goap Liftoach Kelippot!
[Blessed is Adrammelech King of the Qlipha of Mercury! Open the Qliphoth in the Name of Mephistophilis! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Pruslas! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! Goap, Open the Qliphoth]

Glassia-Labolis Va-Mesphito Liftoach Shaari Ha-Samael (x7)
[Glasyalabolas and Mephistophiles, Open the Gate to Samael]

Salve Dynastes Pruflas! Salve Ammon Aethereus Divinus Necromantia! Agios Ischyros Buer Praesul Initiationis! Agios Adramelech Rex Venenum! Veni, Veni Mephistophile! Baruch Ha-Mephist Mephir Ha-Gadhol! Agios o Ratio Glasyabolis– Principi Reshut Ha-Acharayim! Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem Ha-Mephistophilis! Baruch-ha Adrammelech, Melech ha-Qlipha ha-Kokab!
[Hail Prince Pruflas! Hail Ammon, Immortal Spirit of Necromancy! Numinous and Mighty is Buer, the Initiatory Instructor! Numinous (is) Adramelech the King of Poison! Come, Come Mephistophile! Blessed is Mephist, the Great Destroyer! Numinous is Count Glasyabolis– Open the Kingdom of the Backwards tree! Open the Qliphoth in the Name of Mephistophilis! Blessed is Adrammelech, the King of the Qlipha of Mercury]

Sphere Four: the Rite of Oreb Zaraq

Liftoach Shaari ha-Oreb Zaraq B’Shem ha-Baaltzelmoth (x11)
[Open the Gate to Oreb Zaraq in the Name of the Lord of Death]

Salve Bael Pater Herab Serapel! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Invoco Sitri In Nomine Qliphoth! Jezebel! Qalmana Meleketh ha-Gulgatha va-Nogah! Veni, Veni, O Comitis Barbatos! Agios o Bael! Agios o Divinus Dux Naphula! Venire– Ambrosius Archidux Basmijael! Agios Ischyros Bael Invictus!
[Hail Bael Father of Herab Serapel! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! I Call to Sitri in the Name of the Qliphoth! (Traditional Praise to Ba’al)! Qalmana, Queen of Gulgatha and Venus! Come, Come, o Count Barbatos! Numinous is Bael! Numinous is the Eternal Duke Naphula! Come– Immortal Archduke Basmijael! Numinous and Mighty is Bael the Unconquered]

Basmijael Va-Luluwa Liftoach Herab Serapel (x7)
[Basmijael and Luluwa, Open the Venusian Qlipha]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Agios Ischyros Ka-In Arotrios! Io Ipes-Aypeos-Ipos! Luluwa-Agrah-Va-Koh-Hen-Hah-Sehmol! Vocamus Te Laylah-Noctiferi! Io Tap Rex Pandemonium!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! Numinous and Mighty is Cain of the Plow! Hail (Three Names of Ayporus)! Luluwa, High Priestess of the Left Side! We Call to Laylah, the Bearer of Night! Hail Tap, King of the Infernal Plane]

Sphere Five: the Rite of Thagirion

Liftoach Shaari ha-Thagirion B’Shem ha-Belfegor (x11)
[Open the Gate to Thagirion in the Name of Belfegor]

Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem ha-Mephistophilis! Io Chaunta Clauneck Elantiel! Io Eisheth Zenanim Regina Sol Niger! Salve Beth-Baal-Peor! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Baruch ha-Paymon ha-Parashiym! Tasa Fubin Amy Secore! Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Merihim! Salve Paymon Rex Occidentalium!
[Eurynomos Open the Other Side! Open the Qliphoth in the Name of Mephistophilis! Hail (Names of Claunech)! Hail Eisheth Zenanim Queen of the Black Sun! Hail (Name of Belphagore)! Eurynomos, Open the Qliphoth! Blessed is Paimon the Horseman! (Amy’s Enn)! Open the Infernal Plane, in the Name of Merihim! Hail Paymon King of the West]

Io Sitra De-Smola, Drakosophia Liftoach Thagiriron, Sitra Ahra Gloria!
[Hail to the Sinister Left Side, Drakosophia Open Thagiriron, Glory to the Other Side]

Sol Nigro Sol Nox Sol Nax! Pursan, Purson, Curson! Meris, Merasin, Metiris, Mererim! Lucerifuge, Lucifage, Lucifugus Rofocalus! Tasa On Ca Caim Renich! Don-Graph, Avnas, Drun-Graph, Amy! Sol Nigro Sol Nox Sol Nax! Lyan Ramec Catya Ganen Belphegore!
[(Chant Calling Thagirion)! (Three Names of Purson)! (Four Names of Merihim)! (Three Names of Lucifuge Rofocale)! (Camio’s Demonic Enn)! 87, Avnas, 57, Amy]

Eisheth Koheneth ha-Arsiel! Baruch Ha-Mephist Mephir Ha-Gadhol! Qodesha Yesod Ha-Zamiel! Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem Ha-Mephistophilis! Agios Ischyros Lucifuge! Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Zaleos! Agios Ischyros Verrier! Baruch Ha-Paymon Ha-Parashiym! Voco te Meris, Venire o Merihim!
[Eisheth, High Priestess of the Black Sun! Blessed is Mephist the Great Destroyer! Qodesha, Foundation of Thagirion’s Outer Cortex! Open the Qliphoth in the Name of Mephistophilis! Numinous and Mighty is Lucifuge! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Zaleos! Numinous and Mighty is Verrier! Blessed is Paymon the Horseman! I Call to Merihim, Come oh Merihim]

Io Sitra De-Smola, Drakosophia Liftoach Thagiriron, Sitra Ahra Gloria!
[Hail to the Sinister Left Side, Drakosophia Open Thagiriron, Glory to the Other Side]

Sphere Six: the Rite of Golochab

Liftoach Shaari ha-Golachab B’Shem ha-Asmoday (x11)
[Open the Gate to Golachab in the Name of Asmoday]

Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Tzuflifu! Invoco Loray In Nomine Qliphoth! Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Agios o Asmoday! Nirig Nirgali E-Meslah! Aperiatur Acharayim, et germinet Asmodeus! Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Alfpunias!
[Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Tzuflifu! I Call Loray in the Name of the Qliphoth! Goap, Open the Qliphoth! Numinous is Asmoday! (Three Names of Nergal)! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Asmodeus! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Alfpunias]

O, Salve Ashmadia
Agios o Asmoday
Eko, Eko Asmodee
Agios Asmodeus
[Oh, Hail unto Ashmadia/ Numinous is Asmoday/ Welcome, Welcome Asmodee/ Numinous (is) Asmodeus]

Eligos Va-Gurigur Liftoach Shaari Golab (x9)
[Eligos and Gurigur, Open the Gate to the Qlipha of Mars]

Io Tap Rex Pandemonium! Nirig Nirgali E-Meslah! Keyman Vefa Ronwe! Deyan Anay Tasa Gaap! Nirig Nirgali E-Meslah! Alfpunias, Gurigur, Arhapachad!
[Hail Tap King of the Infernal Plane! (Three Names of Nergal)! (Ronwe’s Enn)! (Gaap’s Enn)! (Three Names of Nergal)! (Three Names of Alfpunias)]

Yaw-TWO-KEY-SAW-LAW! Porro Triumphator In Inferno Sunt!
Aperiatur Qlipha Ha-Golachab, et germinet Dynastes Alfpunias!
Io Sitra De-Smola, Drakosophia Liftoach Goleb, Sitra Ahra Gloria!
[By Sorcerous Belief, Intentions Manifest/ Victory Lies with the Infernal/ Open the Qlipha of the Sphere of Mars, and Bring Forth Prince Alfpnunias/ Hail the Sinister Left Side, Drakosophia Open Goleb, Glory to Sitra Ahra]

Sphere Seven: the Rite of Gashkalah

Liftoach Shaari ha-Gash Kalah B’Shem ha-Astaroth (x11)
[Open the Gate to Gash Kalah in the Name of Astaroth]

Aperiatur Acharayim, Et Germinet Astaroth! Salve Dynastes Pruflas! Venire Mater Qalilitu! Mammon Liftoach Qliphoth! Serena Alora Astartot Aken! Baruch ha-Paymon ha-Parashiym! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Io Maguth!
[Open the Backwards Tree, and Bring Forth Astaroth! Hail Prince Pruflas! Come, Mother Qalilitu! Mammon, Open the Qliphoth! (Demonic Enn for Astaroth)! Blessed is Paymon the Horseman! Eurynomos, Open the Other Side! Goap, Open the Qliphoth! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! Hail Maguth]

YA NUCAR ZFON ISMALOS GHOSH
AYNZUMEIN TEITOSHURAR ANACIS TLEX
ZERABTU SCIMMEBELIAYAZN VTA AKL
ESPHAMEN AZ NUCILTOR VAZITER
NENZOTM TLAF KARONASH EMERTU
XENOBAS UTTAR NENEB VA ILZEBETH
YAVONESH HE
[(Magickal Conjuration Formula of Astaroth)]

Serena Alora Astartot Aken!
Artri, Bitru, Sitri, Andareth!
Don-Graph, Avnas, Drun-Graph, Amy!
[(Demonic Enn for Astaroth)/ Four Names for Sitri/ 87, Amy, 57, Amy]

Paimon Va-Edom Belial Liftoach Gashkalah (x11)
[Paimon and Edom/Adam Belial, Open the Jupiterian Qlipha]

Sphere Eight: the Rite of Satariel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Satariel B’Shem ha-Lucifuge Rofocale (x11)
[Open the Gate to Satariel in the Name of Lucifuge Rofocale]

Venire– Rofocale Rex Noctifer! Io Edom Belial! Veni, Veni, Ereshkigal—Regina Irkalla-Kurnugi! Eisheth Koheneth Ha-Arsiel! Baruch Ha-Raflifu! Ama Lilith, Liftoach Kliffoth! Aperiatur Acharayim, Et Germinet Lucerifuge!
[Come– Rofocale the Night-Bringing Monarch! Hail Edom Belial! Come, Come, Ereshkigal—Queen of the Underworld! Eisheth, High Priestess of the Black Sun! Blessed is Raflifu! Mother Lilith, Open the Qliphoth! Open the Backwards Tree, and Bring Forth Lucerifuge]

Liftoach Harasiel, B’Shem Ha-Isheth Zenanim (x11)
[Open the Saturnian Qlipha, in the Name of Isheth Zenanim]

Bitru-Guision-Edom Belial, Liftoach Satorial (x11)
[Sitri, Guision, and Adam Belial, Open the Saturnian Qlipha]

Sphere Nine: the Rite of Aogiel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Aogiel B’Shem ha-Beelzebub (x11)
[Open the Gate to Aogiel in the Name of Beelzebub]

Es Na Ayer Abaddon Avage! Agios Belias Rex Bohu! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Adam Belial! Adey Vocar Avage Beelzebuth! Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlic Belial! Belsabub Goity, Belsabub Beyty! Io Edom Belial! Pursan, Purson, Curson! Abbaton, Apolhun, Abaddon Shadai!
[(Demonic Enn for Abaddon)! Numinous (is) Belial the King of Emptiness! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Adam Belial! (Demonic Enn for Beelzebuth)! (Demonic Enn for Belial)! Belsabub Above, Belsabub Below! Hail Edom Belial! (Three Names of Purson)! (Three Names of Abaddon)]

Venire, Omnipotens Pater Beelzeboul
Et Germinet Nihilis
Et Germinet Anados
[Come, Omnipotent Father Beelzeboul/ And Engender Nothingness/ And Engender Transcendence]

Shax-Amon-Ayperos Liftoach Reshut Ha-Aogiel (x11)
[Shax, Amon, and Ayperos, Open the Kingdom of the Uranian Qlipha]

Sphere Ten: the Rite of Thaumiel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Thaumiel B’Shem ha-Satan Va-Moloch (x11)
[Open the Gate to Thaumiel in the Name of Satan and Moloch]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Eya On Ca Azazel Aken! Ave Paymon Rex Pandemonium! Moloch Liftoach Kliffot! Baruch Ha-Amdusias Geber Ha-Thaumiel! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Necas! Torgive, Micalzo Eligor-Abigor Zorge, Niis, Taviv! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! (Azazel’s Demonic Enn)! Hail Paymon the King of Pandemonium! Moloch, Open the Qliphoth! Blessed is Amdusias, the Warrior of Thaumiel! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! (Name of Thaumiel)! (Abigor/Eligor’s Enochian Enn)! Eurynomos, Open the Qliphoth]

Curiel Liftoach Qlipha Ha-Thaumiel (x11)
[Curiel, Open the Qlipha of Thaumiel]

Tasa Reme Laris Satan– Ave Satanis! Pursan, Purson, Curson! Nirig Nirgali E-Meslah! Io Tap Rex Pandemonium! Salve Magoth; Agios o Magoa! Aperiatur Dudael, Et Germinet Azazel! Qodesh La-Molock Sar Thamiel! Aperiatur Acharayim, Et Germinet Satanas!
[(Satan’s Demonic Enn)– Hail Satanis! (Three Names of Purson)! (Three Names of Nergal)! Hail Tap, the King of Pandemonium! Hail Magoth; Numinous is Magoa! Open the Desert, and Bring Forth Azazel! Holy to Molock the Prince of Thamiel! Open the Qliphoth, and Bring Forth Satanas]

Sum Lapis Philosophorum (X8) [I am the Philosopher’s Stone]

2 Likes

So how would you use that one by the way ? Say it everyday for each sphere I’m assuming ?

2 Likes

Correct. I’d add in a black candle, as it is a nice representation of the Qlippoth.
Oh, I forgot that VK put out an alternative, or updated version of these rites. It uses a single chant, and you place the name of the sphere therein.
Personally, I jive more with the material Mike shared.

2 Likes

Alrighty. Is there any difference when we compare all the different incantations/systems ? There is this one, the rites of acharayim, then some others in books. Kinda lost to be honest.

2 Likes

I’ll defer to @anon75849095 as he can probably answer better than I.

1 Like

Best way to go about this in my opinion is to start in Nahemoth and before bed do the recitation for Nahemoth and keep a good record of your dreams.

Alternatively you could intuit which sphere you want to work first as well and do them out of order. No rules say you can’t.

I don’t think it’d be a good idea to do multiple spheres at the same time because you’d have difficulty attributing which dreamscapes came from which Qlippa.

The cool part of this set up is it’s sorta like a cheeseburger you can add pickles, mayo, etc by using a black candle, myrrh or opium incense, you can dress this up in whatever ritual symbolism that means something to you. This is super simple and versatile.

One thing you may note is that you may find yourself sleeping much more than usual. If that happens just go with it. Most of the work getting done takes place subconsciously.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw that updated material too, and I just wasn’t really feeling it. For me, and this doesn’t apply to everyone I know, you’re only going to get out of a ritual what you put into it.

This ritual is about contacting a certain current, it’s entities, it’s truth and immersing oneself in it like a baptism, to changed and renewed and initiated.

I don’t think I could achieve that aim with the updated material he posted. I felt like it was watered down for lazy seekers who couldn’t be bothered to really put their back into the original rites.

I could be wrong about the above so just really that’s only opinion not necessarily fact.

3 Likes

Omg I’ve just spent 2 hours recopying these rites to my new grimoire by hand. I have the most awful finger and wrist cramping :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes