Rituals, Musings, and Misc

Err, I know those are angels, but that’s about as far as it goes for those two with me.

2 Likes

Had to burn the other one quietly. Next round.

7 Likes

Found this yesterday on Kent Island on a small nature walk. I wanted to grab some of the horseshoe crab shells, too, but we were going to be walking around all day and they’d bake in the vehicle all day. I don’t think my inlaws would appreciate smelling that from then on.

10 Likes

All sorts of things going down tonight. With a little blood, of course.

9 Likes

Not bad. I’ll be feeling these as I go about my week, for sure, which was part of the point.

8 Likes

These are what they look like today. Not bad. Kept them clean. Sent any discomfort to the Lwa.

8 Likes

Man…I can literally feel the hum of energy in your temple through this photo. You really do some high octane work. :muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks. I was really attached to my ritual space in Hawaii and I wasn’t sure how long it would be before I could really feel the energy of the space. I haven’t done as many rituals in this one, I don’t think. Haven’t been charging it as much.

But most of the ritual items are the same. I added the baking stone as a flat ritual space. Have 5 graveyard stones in it now attached to those places and my local one. Two of my idols also act as portals to those entities energies. 4 anchored stones to portals or long-standing rituals I recharge… That’s all an think of at the moment.

It all adds up.

6 Likes

A thank you candle for Amduscias. Singing some songs against a RHP scammer I was told about.

8 Likes

Yeah man… I hope there’s a special place in the lower astral underworld/Hells for wolf in sheep’s clothing, hypocritical RHP scammers. :grin:

4 Likes

I was having a really good night…VERY rare…and I got some good time out of that. I set aside hours for that, appropriately.

I stopped my mundane stuff because my child asked to spend time with me. Of Course I would.

That time went quickly and well. No qualms with him.

But there are other influences here. Miraculously healed enough for me to be out of regular contact for a week with no issue. (Upcoming)

(Some text removed that doesn’t really belong here)

If I bend over backwards (and then some) to help, don’t attempt to get one over. Things will happen, in the end, when it comes to light.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kasdeya Rite of Ba’al: Blood Rite of the Fifth Satan

I’m traveling for work and decided to make a few stops along the way to visit some graveyards. Who knew that the Alexandria National Cemetery had several cemeteries right up against it?

5 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

These are great Norse. I love seeing old cemeteries and old headstones

5 Likes

Went to other places, but I’m about to lose cell access, so they’ll have to wait.

5 Likes