Rituals, Musings, and Misc

@norse900 Well skipper, your steering the boat and I have no desire to drive it into that channel so I’m leaving it at just what I said which to paraphrase is the topic isn’t a safe for forum type topic so I’m not gonna discuss it. :peace_symbol:
Add: plus it’s not a Magick subject matter so not appropriate for that reason as well.

1 Like

But the whole point is on people like serial killers that use magick in the same way, correct?
In the choices that we make at the fork in the road.

The point is on the individual. Just like magical progression. I can’t make progress and it then means everyone else does. Nor can my lack of progress hinder them. If we were all dependent on my divination skills, we’d be fucked.

The point isn’t to whine and complain about any specific set of challenges, hardships, etc… That’s completely missing the purpose of posting, which is to point out that others could have and didn’t, then to bring up that they didn’t.

Complaining doesn’t change anything. If there’s something someone feels strongly about, then anyone on here should be able to start to cast to help change it, right?

Should be in another thread, though. Just like the more political causes I’ve started and joined other’s threads on that aren’t in this one.

3 Likes

I see, I understand perfectly.

1 Like

My Garmin couldn’t find it, but Google could. Old Union Cemertery. It was only around 1300-1400, but most of the half dozen plus cemeteries within 20 miles were already closed. Not this beauty, though.

Just past this plaque, other side of the wall, a servant of Hecate came to greet me. I didn’t ask for her name, but greeted her appropriately.

My offerings were some Arizona Tea and purified water. I wanted the water for myself, but gave them the first drink of it. I poured the tea at different points around the graveyard.

This was an unfortunate find. There were a few places where remnants of previous offerings and some trash were mixed in. I only photographed this one.

I mostly stayed to the right side of the graveyard, which was much older. The greener grassy area wraps around the older graveyard. I didn’t feel as drawn to that side as I did the older graves. Right up against the back area is a large shopping complex with 100 stores or.something like that.

The wrap around is visible here.

This grave sat largely alone, though I knew people had been buried in the untended area. I found this grave and a few other stones barely visible through the undergrowth.

I’d like to think this was placed here as an offering by another caring soul, but who knows.

I was on my way to another graveyard when my low tire pressure light came on. Well, it was flashing and then stayed on. I was afraid I had run over some glass on the gravel at this cemetery, but one tire was.just above the threshold for the warning light.

7 Likes

Didn’t have a place to properly store the cigar offering for the cemetery the other day. So, I’m making the offering here. I called to those spirits that came to speak with me and invited them and theirs here.

Now that I’m home, I can give them a more proper offering and allow them.to enjoy this with me.

Backwoods were my favorite cigars back when I was a smoker (quit in 2005). Haven’t tried this flavor.

I typically don’t finish the cigars in a single sitting and this is known and accepted by those I work with. This weekend, it would’ve caused issues.

The Lwa I work with have come. The psychopomps and Death entities, and some others, besides the Dead, have come. Lwt’s kick this off.

Naturally, I dumped some of the win i to my “graveyard” for the dead. Some for the land, too.

Smoked, wined candle for the dead to also enjoy.

6 Likes

The Psychopath’s Bible - for the Extreme Individual by Christopher S. Hyatt, Ph.D.

If you follow the directions it will fuck you up! Highly recommended.

3 Likes

Nah if I was any more fucked yo the world would be in BIG trouble. LUCKILY I’m not that fucked yet. Maybe next life :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random thoughts etc

The exercises provided within The Psychopath’s Bible are extreme and testing. These exercises can help you to grow in ability. Psychopaths tend to be successful people; indeed I’m sure we could both finger more than half a dozen politicians and billionaires in less than a few seconds.

Pinpoint concentration, adaptability and altering your individual morality to be more effective are some of that book’s lessons. It’s like O.N.A. material from a different, more metropolitan perspective.

2 Likes

Will find myself a copy. I think Ive come across it before.

1 Like

For example, I’m none too fussed about so called “collateral damage”. (And what a sanitising term that is.) Why should I be? Those of the right-hand path aren’t - so let’s boogie! Moreover, Homo normalis are not an endangered species. You can’t change them, so I exploit them. Why not? My Aeonics is based upon exploiting the ignorant, stupid, compliant, gutless and honourless masses; and I still get my cheap, pedestrian thrills that way.

3 Likes

Not quite back up to regular work yet, but my Kasdeya stuff is caught up.

I appreciated this music collage. Vader really was the hero of the entire series. (Not a die-on-whatever-hill-nerd). Vader, the Anti-hero-Hero, well, I identify with still.

7 Likes

I’ve had several requests for healing or similar over the past week. I decided a single call would work, including for me (allergies?).

Marbas, Raphael, Helios, Metatron, Leviathan, … I feel like I’m missing one, an outlier.

But, the candle has been charged, condensed, recharged, rimse and repeat… I will burn some not and the rest over the next few days.

Wanted to be in bed by now, but this was more important.

And lit.

10 Likes

I may not be the first person to cast a tool-free ritual in the National Postal Museum, but potentially the first baneful with Leviathan…:smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Big feather man.

Do tell :smiley:

4 Likes

Not a bad tree for $60. We thought someone forgot a 1 in front of it like most of the other prices.

8 Likes

Even 2 of the cats got in on the decorating. Lending their presence, of course

9 Likes

I love them.

pets

4 Likes

Raziel, Haniel?

3 Likes