Rituals, Musings, and Misc

Being me, not willing to leave those I love in a lurch when known, … … it was time to Hot Cannon that shit. I’m tired, I have symptoms not mine affecting my (precious, needed) sleep… My household is safe physically and Occult-wise…couldn’t it wait until tomorrow? Balls, I wish…

But not on my watch, right?

No entities tonight. That’s different and upcoming. Mysterious 9th Heaven and Fox Immortal later. I took notes. There’s Family to take care of right now.

First, I knew the negative linkages wouldn’t survive a Pele’s Ward with both Hi’iaka’as and Kamohoali’is portions. I know, with some Solar (from Helios work) stuff that it would be good enough in Maryland, Delaware, Indiana, and Texas for the needed connections in this case. This is, essentially, Pele’s Fiery Dome with Hi’iaka and Kamohoali’i’s components (if you connect to those larger elements, using their signatures as draws, there you go - start experimenting)

So, that sets up the protective angle and, if you know and understand those elements through practice, that can be a great stop-gap without more needed. Here, there are…in-roads. Well, those will take a while. So, what do we do?

Establish an outer perimeter first (Pele’s Ward, which can be customized with elements as needed). This can contain things, depending on the skill, but when we’re talking about multiple states, it can get a bit chaotic and we’re talking about a several year (or more) thing.

Establish the perimeter. We’re doing this with Pele’s Ward. If you don’t have the energy to do all or most of these areas, PLEASE call on Pele or similar to help. Hi’iaka or Kamohoali’i can also be appealed to. Others can, too But all three would know if you’ve respected (or just read about) their stuff here and appealed respectfully.

Now…there’s nothing that says you can’t call forth the Magma from your position to spread forth, Earth or Sky, and use that to establish things or, say, dictate where the starting point is to to it elsewhere. If you have time, practice at Home, bring it to the World, however small/large that it at the time.

There’s nothing that says you can’t…“claim” a space and act on it. In this case, it’s my Family. You follow your compass. You can still act if you don’t have complete “ownership”. Claim, however temporarily, what you must to fulfill your Will. Controversial. I will accept what the consequences are and I’m aware that that could take place on several levels, real or not.

Ground (temp) claimed in those areas, Pele’s Ward was put up. Shit that didn’t…leave…was burned. I’m not in the mood to “collect”. I don’t collect parasites that go after people I care about unless they’re interesting or I want to…investigate. Here, to be honest, there were none, but seemed like…nodes…collecting similar. Like Magnetic bumps that attract things and settle over time to make a more consistent surface, overall.

We’ve done Pele’s Ward to enclose the ground (including the undersides, right?) and then claimed the ground to take it back in the case of a more complete infestation. This means that we have initially secured and claimed divine ownership (through ourselves). Now, it gets a little easier for the procedure.

We connect to and pull down the Sun (or call on Helios or on Apollo ) to call down that Divine energy to burn out and/or displace the energy we want to remove. Now, we’ve done it over our area and the surrounding environment, because most of those people, religious or not, aren’t capable of doing so. Step on their supposed “sovereignty” a bit and also do them a favor without interrupting their weekend to preach to them about stuff they don’t want to hear about (especially from then on for the next year or so).

Look, you’re going to be stepping on all sorts of pretend sovereignty any time you cast something. I don’t care how justified. We do it when we cut people off in traffic or grad the last X at the store. Better to start dealing with that now, if it’s an issue (and it was for me for a bit). Just acknowledge it and ask it minimized, if dealing with an entity (or don’t).

Back to task. Using your intuition, burn the area our of whatever dark, negative (parasitic) energies that shouldn’t be there. If they have skills and it was intentional, they can deal with that and it makes them look better. Likely not and the infestation is more like a clogged drain. Claiming the space and flooding the area (including the area around it, in case it isn’t just localized) is taking care of the clog.

Hell, Daylight savings nonsense just happened… I gotta get to bed. Sorry, all.

Here’s the list I started while listening. I suggest an adblock to get rid of the nonsense.

Notes… err…clean up, monitoring, and increasing the help. We all know how to fuck up the bad.

6 Likes