Public praising of the spirits

Again, I didn’t mediate yesterday. This is already strike two with king Belial. This time it was unintentional though.

I apologize and will try for it to happen as few times as possible.

Hail King Belial.

11 Likes

Thank you, Hermes, the friend of manking, for this new technique. Issuing fucking commands to people. If I can master it, bureaucracy is a problem of the past.

12 Likes

4th sem absolutely kicked my ass and at times was super fucking shit. My mental health, my physical health and my energy were at an all time low, BUT I’m going to count my blessings and would like to thank a few.

Belial, King Paimon

Thank you so much for being patient with me, thank you so so so much for being there for me when I was scared and felt helpless. King Paimon, thank you for holding my hand when I needed it the most, thank you for showing up when I was having a crisis.

Belial, thank you for always giving me courage and being my rock. Thank you for your endless encouragement and love. I curled up on your lap crying, and you were always supporting me when I needed you.

I did not do as much as I wanted, for the both of you, did not/could not, but you were still there, and you were patient.

Thank you, from thr bottom of my heart, thank you. Legit crying lol, this year started like hell but you made it better for me.

Mother Hekate, and Kali Ma

Hekate, I’m sorry. I should’ve given more time to you. But I couldn’t. Thank you for being patient with me, thank you for still being there, I’m trying to do better.

Kali Ma, thank you for your blessings and the sweet moments you helped me experience.

Thank you to both of you for helping me come back to myself, to come back to my energy and reminding me of your as well as my own power.

Lucifer, you brought me the biggest blessing I’ve been praying to you for months for. Thank you, so so so much. For always listening, for always guiding, and inspiring. I’m thankful.

King Bael,

where :clap: do :clap: I :clap: begin :clap:
man just, wow. wow is all I can say. you give me solid advice and always bonk me on thr head (Which at times, is very much needed). Thank you for always bringing me back on the track.

Vapula, Duke Dantalion

For your help with academics, I was having a crisis and you saved the day. Thank you so much!!!

Azazel, you step in when I least expect it and everytime you do, you change the game. Thank you for taking it a little easy on me, and for doing what you do :purple_heart: Thank you for teaching me, you’ll always be one of my constant inspirations.

Esa, Freyja, Loki

For opening my eyes to wonderful things and for teaching me even more things. I will be working on developing and strengthening them. Thank you.

Finally,

Michael and Gabriel.

You, you challenge me, you comfort me, you take my mind on a spin and tell me to chill when I’m on overdrive. I tried to be a better me this sem, and I think I was. Thank you for your lessons, thank you for your presence. You two played a crucial part this semester. And I thank you for it.
THANK YOU!

Last but not the least, I would like to thank all my friends that helped me both on and off the forum. Thank you for always lending me support, mundane and magickal and being there for me. Thank you so much, you made my life a little easier, and better.

Thank you all!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

@Celestia this was absolutely wonderful to read!!

7 Likes

Thank you

6 Likes

Hail Temple of the Backwards Tree pantheon!

Hail President Buer!

Gratitude and respect

12 Likes

Hail President Buer for for decreasing my excruciating pains right away!!!I still can’t believe it!Until yesterday I couldn’t even sit down…Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Hail President Buer

9 Likes

Thank you to Azazel, Murmur, Botis, Vassago, and Marbas.

It’s been a crazy month already, but we’re keeping up and finally starting to gain some momentum!

13 Likes

Was supposed to have jury duty this morning, on my birthday. Haha, I took it as a devotional ceremony to the Saturnian forces that I work with.

Showed up this morning and it was cancelled. Thanks to any and all spirits that may have assisted in this event.

Haha, I suspect Azazel may have had something to do with it (at least in part, if not fully), as Azazel is a Saturnian spirit and Saturn deals with law and judiciary proceedings. Either way, i’ll take it!

12 Likes

Happy birthday, man! I hope you can enjoy the day fully now that you will be free! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Asmodeus. For your help with my cursework and the knowledge you imparted.

Dantalion, for your help with my cursework and your presence as I tried something new.

Praise Asmodeus! Praise Dantalion! Let my enemies be destroyed as they watch their lives disintegrate and others prosper! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

12 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for your continued assistance and guidance and support.

You have my Gratitude and Respect.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::tangerine::honeybee::princess:t2:

12 Likes

happy birthday :birthday:

5 Likes

Hail asmodeus
Thanks for motivation and apologies :sweat_smile: ik i procrastinate alot​:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Thank you to Andras for keeping me on track. After many weeks of success, I had a minor setback yesterday and felt the world was over. My anxiety makes mountains out of anthills. I know now it wasn’t a setback at all, I just need more discipline.

That being said, I’m focused and ready to continue and again, thank you for your grace and patience, something you’re not usually known for. My attitude towards food has changed, it’s no longer a vice, but a necessity, nothing more.

Dantalion, I know you’re calling me and have been for a while now. I know exactly what you’re wanting to do and I’m all for it.

Thank you to Duchess Bune for providing a way for me financially this month.

10 Likes

Hail Orobas for being there regardless.
Hail Bael for your protection advice and invisibility

Hail pantheon!

Hail all helpful Gods, Spirits, and others.

Gratitude and respect,

MB

10 Likes

Hail Vassago!
Thank you for your quick response helping me find a missing item. It was a very important item, so I am very grateful and relieved.

8 Likes

My goodness, a HUGE thank you to Duchess Bune for coming through for me this month!!! A whole load has been lifted off my shoulders and I just can’t believe how you’ve managed to move things around and make a way for me to be able to pay for everything and STILL have money left until payday. You never fail to come through when I need you, thank you for helping me and my babies.

11 Likes

Id like to thank my enemies. So predictable, just won a bet and got stacks in my pocket now. :kiss:

8 Likes

Hail duchess Bime for agreeing to help on a financial matter

11 Likes