Public praising of the spirits

Thank you Duke Astaroth for a wonderful evocation and for promptly accepting my request.

Thank you for the wonderful signs and physical manifestations.

You have my Respect and my Gratitude.

Hail Duke Astaroth :heart::heart::rose::eggplant:

11 Likes

Buer. So, so much. I’m deeply grateful.

11 Likes

Ty ronove. Your help is appreciated.

9 Likes

Thank you for the wall of protection King Belial. The experience was flawless, swift and uneventful, just like I asked.

7 Likes

Thank you Bune!! Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn!!

Won a 500 dollar sweepstakes I didnt even know existed but the money is in my account so hell yea!! :metal:

Thank you!!

9 Likes

Thank you Mighty Duke Chenor for a high powered evocation.

You have my Respect and my Gratitude.

Hail Duke Chenor :black_heart::fly:

9 Likes

Tezcatlipoca,
in shadow and mirror are the dice cast, the double-slit science experiment of ‘to observe’. :wave:t4:

tsunami. air earth and sea,
In the Flood of Data,
many drown.

Whatever this journey is about, what else, if not time and perception will tell?

9 Likes

Thank you Vapula, Agares, Andrealphus, Lilith, and Crocell for your help in various aspects of my academic successes. It’s an understatement that I am very grateful❣️

9 Likes

Saw this in the other thread and I knew the image seemed familiar!

8 Likes
  • Thanks Lucifer to complete my residence matter, quickly and easily without any effort with the best imagined result.

** I used Lucifer and the Hidden Demons book by Theodore Rose

• Thank Yabamiah Yanchiel Barchiel Malchiel and Seer, you caused my groupmates do all works about my university projects and I got perfect result while I did nothing about projects.

• Thanks Sitael Sitvael Yofefiel Toviel and Vassago to solve my apartment problems quickly and I felt great peace after performing the ritual.

• Thanks Poiel Pnael Vatzliel Yodshdiel and Gemory to ensure success in final stages of my university courses, I passed the presentations of courses easily and it seemed very short !

** I used The magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer

6 Likes

Hail prince Orobas

Hail all the helpful spirits that enabled me in the past and present to achieve victory.

Gratitude and Respect for your efforts.

MB

9 Likes

Thank you great Duke Astaroth for keeping my son safe and for granting him victory over his foes in his first ever Taekwondo competition and for his First place win in the 7 year old category! I truly am grateful that you are my patron I am proud to be under your wings!

Hail Grand Duke Astaroth!

:dragon::muscle: :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Mighty Lilith for your assistance, love, support, guidance, physical manifestations and powerful real world results with Magick.

You are truly the Empress of Sitra Ahra :pray:t4:

Hail Lilith :black_heart::snake::princess:t2::dragon::owl:

7 Likes

Hail the Legendary Prince Orobas

Oracle of Lucifer

The Blue General

The One who sees clearly

Orobas you’ve been knocking it out of the ball park with your divinations and enhancing my psychic abilities to be able to accommodate on the spot demands from others and straight up tests.

I absolutely love you Orobas,I am exalted and stand taller than the others when riding with you.

Let’s ride together forever!

:sunglasses::call_me_hand::horse::crown::smoking:

12 Likes

Hail Aphrodite, you’re awesome :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Ave Jove!
Ave Juno!
Ave Aquilae!

5 Likes

Thank you Dantalion for taking care of my family just like you said you would. I appreciate you.

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::clown_face::trumpet::performing_arts::closed_book:

7 Likes

I thank the ancestors on all sides of my family, my past selves, my future selves and my alternate incarnations for their protection and intervention. I thank them for keeping my roads open, clear of blockages and for bringing In opportunities and abundance.

I thank Santisima Muerte for her protection and intervention. I thank her for keeping my roads open, clear of blockages and for bringing in opportunities and abundance.

10 Likes

Thank you to:

King Paimon, Duke Dantalion and Marquis Orias for the power of persuasion and influencing so and so to come back here.

King Belial for removing the obstacles and limiting thoughts so and so had about coming back here

Disodioria for driving them crazy and never leaving them alone until they planned the trip

And Marquis Andras for continuing to teach me how to be patient, silent and to mind my business & not rock the boat with unnecessary foolishness and drama.

10 Likes

Thank you great and powerful Duke Astaroth for helping my son heal and get better from his sickness. I am very grateful for all you do and how you manifest it in my life. Thanks for protecting me during my ambulance chase yesterday!
You have my deepest respect and gratitude!
Hail Duke Astaroth!

Thank you Archangel Michael for helping my son out in his sickness! You have my respect amd gratitude!
Hail Archangel Michael!

10 Likes