10 Likes

Hail Duke Vual for help on a project.

12 Likes

Thank you Indra, Thor and Set for the rain! :pray::purple_heart:

And thank you Ullr for helping me out!:purple_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you to Vual
Thank you to Furfur
This song Furfur is in your honor, drink, eat, and be merry always friend.

Thank you Prince Sitri

Gratitude and respect

Mike Bee

15 Likes

Ty Marquis Sabnock for your help on a project.

10 Likes

Thank you Earl Furfur!! You continue to show me signs and be with me. Thank you Duke Dantalion for your work behind the scenes and thank you Prince Orobas as always for providing much needed insight!

9 Likes

Andras, thank you for a job well done. If thereā€™s anything you hate, itā€™s a bully. Thank you for one, taking care of the bully, and two, exposing the others and shining a light on them. Itā€™s not ok to bully. Itā€™s not normal and no child should ever have to deal with bullies. Itā€™s a new day and bullies have caused so much physical and psychological harm and it isnā€™t right.

All we wanted was an apology, no physical action, no big storm or drawn out fights or anything, just an apology and an acknowledgement of wrongdoing by the other parties. Hats off to you and job well done for the Grace you showed these kids and pushing them to do the right thing with no fallout or malice.

Youā€™re a great ally Andras, thank you for protecting my babies.

12 Likes

:genie: Hail King Barcan!

Wanted you to know Iā€™ll be at your gates today seeking favors. Thank you in advance for your inexhaustible kindness and generosity. I apologize for the volume of requests but, like you I have the needs of many to look after.

Gratitude and Respect,

Mike Bee

12 Likes

Thank you Mighty King Belial for coming to my aid and assisting me in my desire.

It was fascinating to see it in action unfold as it went along.

Your might knows no bounds.

You have my Deepest Respect and Humblest Gratitude.

Hail King Belial :heart::japanese_ogre::tiger::tiger2::scorpion:

11 Likes

Astaroth!
Thank you for the upgrades.
Astaroth wants people to know he can transform your home defenses, and fortify them via acausal methods.
Ask Astaroth! They get it better than I do.
Excellent work. Thank you, Astaroth.

11 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas! Your future ascent to Kingship will be well deserved indeed! :crown: :horse:

10 Likes

Hail Duke Astaroth! Thank you for giving the bank a little a push to help me! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

8 Likes

Hail Hekate!
Hail to the Seductresses!
Hail to the Fisherwomen of the River of Fire!

This was an impressive display of influence with wonderful results :fire:

10 Likes

Dantalion, both Thank You and Im sorry.

I love coming to you for help, fucking seconds. Not even minutes it takes you to solve my issues. What happened is I ruined one of my absolute favorite shirts at work a few months ago with a grease stainā€¦pizza and doors can be a bitch. And I didnā€™t realize it was fucked up because I donā€™t wear it incredibly often, but the next time I put it on you could tell. I thought vigorously hand washing it in the bathroom immediately would have been enoughā€¦was not. So today I pulled it out of the bathtub where itā€™s been laying with dish soap and baking soda (as per advice from humans, not even the internet). And itā€™s not feeling better. So I complained and said, Dantalion I know laundry isnā€™t your thing, but you once told me you could do anything and I need you to either fix my shirt or find me a new one. I just ordered a new oneā€”brand new, half price, should be here in a few days.

Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

12 Likes

Ty prince Sitri, duke Vual and Earl Furfur for help on a project

11 Likes

Thank you Duke Bathin for ensuring safe travel for my Family.

You have my Deepest Respect and Humblest Gratitude.

Hail Duke Bathin :green_heart::horse_racing::snake:

10 Likes

Hail Juno! :peacock:

IUNO MATER! :breast_feeding:
IUNO SOSPITA! :shield:
IUNO REGINA! :crown:
IUNO MONETA! :coin:
IUNO SUMMA CAELITUM! :sparkles:

12 Likes

*Thanks Yeyilel Yroshiel Yitzuvael Lagviel and Amy for help me to do my university assignments, the day after ritual I found that I should register for my exam and saved one of my courses(@anon75849095 suggested me Amy, thanks for you also).

*Thanks Vehuel Veaheliel Hockziel Vagdiel and Crocel, they increased my study ability and I was able to read longer hours.

*Thanks Poiel Pnael Vatzeliel Yodeshdiel and Gemory, you helped me to do my first presentation in a foreign language and tutor did not discuss about presentation and that was easy one.

*Thanks Metzerel Matmiel Tzuriel Roshiel and Vapula, they helped me to understand my lessons and I was able to understand topics fast by one or rarely two time reading the material.

**I used The Magick of Angels and Demons book by Henry Archer , life-changing grimoire!

10 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for your continued guidance and support.

You have my Respect and Gratitude.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::tangerine::honeybee::princess:t2:

11 Likes

Thank you to King Belial for standing in front of me and fighting this particular company. Balls needed to be busted and you never fail to get that job done. Hats off to you, thank you for protecting me and my money.

15 Likes