Notes, recipes, and memes

Finally got my stuff back from my ex’s place and will be sorting through the herbs and setting up the 3D printer over the week.
I made this crystal skull with a sprinkle of Gibeon meteorite shavings, prophecy stone, nuumite, blue onyx (aka lemurian blue calcite or Oceanite), rainbow moonstone, amethyst, indigo gabbro (mystical merlinite), and in the center there is a copper wrapped lemurian quartz point and some Girasol opal (milky quartz)

1 Like

Older, cantankerous man seeks dimly educated, sex crazed, blonde bombshell Beauty Queen between the ages of 18 to 25, who owns her own distillery. Preference given to those with open minded identical twin sister.

Al.

1 Like

I started a new gig earning $80-$130 per hour, depending on tips, cuddling with mostly older men. No touching anywhere typically covered by a bathing suit. Paid upfront so can walk out on handsy clients. Everyone on the site has to sign a contract with clearly defined rules / terms. Anyone who requests rule-breaking behavior or attempts to get handsy in person can be reported and subsequently banned. Not bad so far.
I want close my Etsy store soon since it is costing more to keep it open than I’m currently making from it. I’m going to try selling at local flea markets including a witchy one that’s open in the summer called Lunar Faire. Hopefully that can revive it but for now I want to close my Etsy. However I also can’t seem to bring myself to.

I hate cuddling. It’s fucking weird. Not worth the money.

Eclipse on Monday coming up though which will be fun

I performed this curse last night for someone else.
In the center is a sigil customized for the target and intent of the curse.
Each candle is associated with a different aspect of the curse written on small pieces of parchment Next to each candle (white candle for pestilence, red for war, black for famine, pale for death)

1 Like

I did some work during the eclipse. It felt strong.

1 Like