Notes, recipes, and memes

@Czar Would you be ok with me doing a ritual to help give you a boost?

2 Likes

Sure, thank you! That would help a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didnā€™t want to impose but Iā€™d also like to help you: I also want to do ceremony for you.

Is that cool?

1 Like

Thanks for offering too! Sure, I appreciate your help too.

1 Like

Iā€™ll use a poem and visionary magic:ā€

The steps of study slowly rise upward and beyond the skyline. @Czar walks them with ease and might and interest. Step-by-step they go from infinity to infinity and back. This verse is not your common one, because of rhythm and pitch and tone.

The powers from within and those from without combine, they dance and sing and glad they are.

This goes on and on in a circle fair long as without despair.

Not every word has meaning plain and let the process of burnout be slain.ā€

1 Like

Now the visions part:ā€ a bright book in the sky going down to the ground and opening. Sinking in the mud.

Suddenly a bright light shines every whereā€¦ the mud dries up and turns into solid lead. A huge tower of learning is built on the lead.ā€

1 Like

Thank you for your time and help. Itā€™s interesting just an hour ago I was very tired and just now started feeling less dense in the head. Then I checked here and saw your reply :slight_smile:
Iā€™d love to return the favor sometime- feel free to reach out if you need anything.
Same goes for @Mythopoeia
Thank you

2 Likes

Yea, if when you get the chance Iā€™d love for your brand of a personal prosperity spell, because the situation here in Israel with the new legal reforms and the devaluing of the currency is not so good.

Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Sure, happy to help. It will probably be sometime after Wednesday which is my organic chemistry exam.
Have a great weekend too!

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to help people who deserve it.

1 Like

Good luck on your exam! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::rabbit2:

2 Likes

I started sketching some of the places I thought I saw/traveled to when I ā€œblacked outā€ for a week in the hospital. I honestly thought it had been many years and I asked for the date, year, and to see a mirror when I ā€œwoke upā€. I expected I had aged a bit and was confused about the time thing for a while. Iā€™m not sure if any of this was real but it seemed very real when it happened. I should have had memories of being in the hospital, but I had very different memories from a very different place. It appeared post-apocalyptic.
I remember dust everywhere and everything looked kinda grey. The air was toxic and fumy. The people who were left had masks on, covered by scarves wrapped around their heads, like double-duty protection from the air.

I was in this tall hospital building (the actual hospital I was in ā€œin real lifeā€ was only 3 floors). When I looked out the window, I could see another tall building that appeared to be a different part of the hospital. The circular driveway had a bus and car abandoned there. The car alarm kept honking with nobody around to turn it off and its doors were wide open.

At another point, I was in this old school building. The windows were all blown out, cracks in the floor, and looking out the broken windows, could see the playground was in shambles. Dust was everywhere again and could barely see the sun. It was just foggy/dusty all the time.

In this subway tunnel, a bunch of people had gathered and set up camp. It was away from the noxious air outside and sheltered us. It was surprisingly roomy, but dark, damp, and smelled like rotting corpses.
Iā€™ve put off trying to sketch all of what I remembered, so thereā€™s more I havenā€™t gotten to yet.

3 Likes

Potential new cash stream has presented. I requested cash flow from Vassago just a couple days ago and got a callback for a photoshoot to see if I can do some modeling part time/on the side while Iā€™m in school. I sent a few pictures last week and wasnā€™t expecting to hear back, but I just did. It looks easier than it is though, Iā€™m expecting. I donā€™t know my ā€œanglesā€, and tend to be camera shy. Technically, Iā€™m not overweight, but also not in the best shape at the moment. However, they also said experience and body types donā€™t matter. I have never done this before, but maybe itā€™s worth a shot. It would definitely pay better than my bulk Etsy order (which I am halfway through) when broken down into hourly pay. I guess Iā€™ll see how the initial test photoshoot goes, since itā€™s only a 3-5 hour commitment and then I can see if it is a viable new cash stream. If it goes well then great, but if not, whatever, there may be something else better that comes up down the line. Either way, thank you, Vassago.

4 Likes

I think its great! And its always good to try new things. Even if you decide its not for you.

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

Hail Vassago!

2 Likes

I am having second thoughts, remembering how when I was younger like before college, I had difficulty taking yearbook photos without being called in to retake them. The most common reason was that I needed to ā€œsmile normallyā€ vs grimace like a maniac. My picture face has not changed since then. Maybe times have changed and the ā€œscary smileā€ might be ā€œinā€ now. There are so many trends I donā€™t understand, so it is possible. Iā€™ll give them my scariest smile and see what happens. At the very least, Iā€™ll get hair and makeup done by a pro for free, and I will make it fun. If fun doesnā€™t work out, then maybe that is for the best. Iā€™m going to try to catch up to Marbas for the Goetia Pathworking project by the end of the week- could use some ā€œillusion of beautyā€ for this

3 Likes

Equilibrium is a word I see thrown around a lot.
However, as my chem professor said best, equilibrium = death.
For our cells, reaching chemical equilibrium means death.
Life = nonequilibrium.
Iā€™m rolling a celebratory doobie for acing the practice exams our professor posted to prepare us for tomorrowā€™s exam.
Iā€™m prepared for this orgo examšŸ¤“
And so ready for a fat stinky doobie.

4 Likes

Sprained my ankle today so photoshoot is 2/26. Iā€™m going to try to lose a few pounds before then. Iā€™m too soft looking and havenā€™t been to a gym in years. Iā€™ll try some non-ankle-intensive exercises for now. I wonder if thereā€™s a particular spirit thatā€™s good for weight loss

4 Likes

Have completed a prosperity spell.
I wrote on 7 bay leaves and burned them while repeating a wealth/prosperity incantation. I also used the money drawing candle I got from the Santeria store around the corner and my personal money drawing powder/herb mix on the smaller candles. Hope this helps!

5 Likes

I did alright on my orgo exam. Iā€™m getting better at predicting exam content via divination. I predicted most of the questions and prepared accordingly. Worked out great and now comes the next physics exam next week.
I am on a diet for the next 10 days until photoshoot day. Ahhhhh.

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy that you did ok. Divination is great.

1 Like