Notes, recipes, and memes

The exams are already graded. I got 99%!
Hail Duke/Duchess Vapula!

5 Likes

Good job Czar! Especially in such a technical field!

2 Likes

That’s great @Czar. You worked hard for it and you deserve it. I also studied organic chem and remember it being very hard.

2 Likes

My new favorite crystal cat head
Top to base: Herkimer diamond, Super seven, Celestite, Dumortierite, Amethyst, Black Labradorite, and a sprinkle of Meteorite Shavings

6 Likes

A beautiful piece @Czar

Keep up the good work

1 Like

You got called back exactly as you are! Don’t doubt that :bouquet:

5 Likes

My boyfriend and I worked out yesterday and I am still so so sore. We are very out of shape but it is just the beginning of our new routine. I slept 15 hours afterwards, which was excellent. We’ve been watching Physical 100 on Netflix. My favorite contestant was the zombie choreographer, but he got eliminated in the second challenge. I highly doubt we’ll ever be half as fit as the people on that show, but it inspired us to start a fitness routine.
I’ve had a recurring dream about giving birth to swords, like I have a foundry for a womb. It’s not a pleasant feeling, birthing blades. In the dreams, I have a lot of scar tissue down there from birthing the swords. It reminds me of something I read about another magickian’s experience with Arachne- watching her give birth to these beings armed with swords. I have not reached out to her in a while, so maybe I should.

4 Likes

I love Herkimer diamonds :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe you will like these videos (they’re free):

2 Likes

will do a wealth spell after the physics exam on Friday afternoon. I’m taking it then instead of Thursday so I can take it in the disability office where there’s a room that has limited distractions ie a noise machine, bare walls. I’ve found that it’s easier for me to focus there.
I got a new jar mold and now making jars for the purpose of using them in a jar spell, so will have crystals selected for the particular task. For future jars, will include herbs mixed into the resin too. Luckily, I came across some very reasonably priced rough emeralds, sapphires, and rubies recently, like less than $25 per pound.
This one is for prosperity spells
From lip/top to base/bottom: emerald, gold rutilated quartz, ruby zoisite, aventurine, and pyrite

And a new skull for Lilith
Top to bottom: black labradorite, smoky quartz, sapphire/ruby mix (like the same rock with both. basically, sapphires are blue rubies and rubies are red sapphires.), ruby, garnet, obsidian and a sprinkling of hematite powder.

4 Likes

Crystal cat head made to help with divination.
Top to base: prophecy stones, Herkimer diamond (hard to see, didn’t use a lot), nuummite (known as the sorcerer’s stone, also didn’t use much), kyanite, Iolite, amethyst, white calcite, and a sprinkling of meteorite shavings
The prophecy stones I smashed for the cat head were the uglier shaped ones (like :poop: shaped), saved the cool star-like ones to keep as is

According to crystal council (an app) “Nuummite is a very rare metamorphic rock that also happens to be the oldest mineral ever discovered, estimated to be around 3 billion years old.
Nuummite works towards bridging the spiritual and physical realms together, providing a channel for higher knowledge and transformative energy to grow and prosper. This stone helps unlock one’s third eye and activate your own unique psychic abilities.”

Prophecy stones help ground prophetic energies for big and small matters. They are pseudomorphs, which are shaped from a composition that has completely changed. “Limonite/Hematite has taken and morphed over the original crystalline structure of the Pyrite/Marcasite” meaning the rock shape is from the original pyrite/marcasite composition, but today that has been replaced by limonite and hematite. They’re found in Egypt, and in the Sahara and Libyan deserts.

Today I specifically mentioned (to someone on the phone) the possibility of a car accident in the Lincoln tunnel delaying my bus. I forgot I had prophecy stone in my backpack (in the cat head), and was actually surprised that it was announced while I was on the bus that an accident occurred in that tunnel, delaying my bus by half an hour.
Going to be used tonight to predict exam content for Friday.

4 Likes

What a shocking and disgusting meme to republish. As soon as I saw it I instantly thought of paedophilia (because that’s where my head is at). You should be deeply ashamed and thankful that you were only temporarily banned. As a matter of fact, I’ve never seen anything quite as affronting as that Big Bird meme. All of my precious childhood, Sesame Street memories were instantaneously obliterated when I saw it!

Frankly, I’m in shock. I thought this web-group had standards! I need another stiff drink.

Al.

3 Likes

Magnesium.
Most in western countries are chronically short of it.
Calcium in the morning. Magnesium at night.
Avoid any tablets with magnesium oxide - unless you’re constipated.

Al.

4 Likes

Fuck! And I thought I had nightmares!
Record in your journal, for reasons that will become apparent later on.

Al.

1 Like

Magnesium citrate works well. Use it every night.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

:joy: thanks for this
Also will start with daily magnesium- thanks for the tip!

I will not go to the photoshoot. Something feels off about it. I asked my contact person about a bad review I found on Google and their response was “even Disney world has bad reviews”, which sounds weird. I’ve never been a fan of Disney world.
For cash, I think I’ll try tutoring since almost all I do is study. I also don’t want to inadvertently end up in an ad for Chlamydia antibiotics or something. If I ever want to revisit modeling, I’d feel more comfortable with socia media based modeling, but I’m also terribly unphotogenic.
I was making some pork and century egg congee, a Chinese comfort food, when I thought of its potential for use in baneful magic. The black eggs are formed when chicken eggs are preserved in ash, salt, quicklime, and rice hulls for weeks to months. Also, something kinda pretty is when they’re pealed and exposed to water, these flowery striations appear, which are the reason for it’s other name “sōnghuādàn” 松花蛋. The direct translation is pine = 松 sōng, flower = 花 huā, egg = 蛋 dàn, pine flower egg aka century egg.

They have a faint ammonia smell and aren’t actually rotten. However, they can rot and when they do, the ammonia smell becomes very strong and the egg becomes inedible. I will try rotting one and see how it can be used for a curse.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: I want!

I thought this was like a custom-made scrying orb or something when it caught my eye, before I read your post. Pretty.

The characters for “pine” and “flower” are the same in Japanese (to little surprise, since obviously Japanese kanji were adopted from Chinese characters :sweat_smile:
Also, this just gave me an idea :thinking:

Love your journal. Looking forward to more :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I made a jar

5 Likes