Kindraathe's Darkside Chronicles

Very much so. Thank you for the in-depth response :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If that is the case, may I ask why celibacy is a strict requirement in your mantra recitations?

3 Likes

Because I am doing this one at home. Rules are different for this.

Also this a Beej Mantra (seed mantra) Japa and not for any specific Siddhi (Purpose). This Sadhana (ritual) is solely for her energies and build up of those. I was asked to do specifically this one.

Rules for Ascetics are different and different for those that live in the mundane and with families.

The energy build up is different for this. I cannot do the other stuff at home. The energy is way too dark and causes chaos for everyone.

Also I was specifically asked not to use any substances during this period.

6 Likes

LHP in Hinduism is very very vast and intresting , there are many flavours in Tantra
By flavours I mean as there are no Sigils , Words of power ( i will come back to this ) or the concept of petition it solely depends on you and your deity how they want or you want to approch them
The very first thing Aghoris do is leave their houses , family and everything that attaches them to their normal life. They have nothing to lose and no one to look upto ( wife , kids ) so they can easily take a lot of risk by performing rituals which a common occultist wont or cannot perform
There are some rituals which should be performed on the excat time and only on cremation ground for example the rituals of Aghora Ganpati ( Ganesha) by sitting on the Ash of fresh burn body but not on any dead person there are many rules and restrictions for it . You cannot or SHOULDN’T perform rituals of Aghora Ganpati in home or near anyone who doesn’t have faith in the spirit
For Example - There are some rituals which should be done by sitting on Ash of a body and the body should be of Age below 30 or 20 or of its a girl she shouldn’t be having periods during her death and many many more

Side Note - Tantra is filled with rules and regulations and they should be strictly followed ( most of you must know this )
My 2 cents - If you are not disciplined you should not try getting into Tantra. This is what makes it difficult

Coming back to baneful magick , Tantriks ( People who practice Tantra) dont see good or bad in anything
For them everything is made my God so everything is pure

Brahmins never touch meat , alcohol and they avoid going near cremation ground they use the purest form to worship God ( well thats what they think)
Sawjis who follow RHP use meat as a offering to Gods even though they follow RHP they still use meat
People living near Konkan Region ( you can google the region) offer Fish and other things to the same god
Even though everyone is practicing RHP some use meat and some dont . The same concept is followed by Tantriks they offer anything they can to god and worship them

We are what they call Black magicians , Left hand partitioners so we shouldn’t care while using baneful magick . You cant use your strength to fullest if you keep caring about other people or what other spirits or gods might think about you
Honestly no one cares , if gods really did care about people there wont be small kids sleeping on road naked in 5° temperature or dying due to hunger ( you see where i am going)
The most hardworking people are always rewarded less ( I work in IT so i know this ) so you are using magick to get what you want , to get what is yours , to get what you deserve and dont see anything wrong with it
You got one life , you want something get it you shouldn’t care how many souls the spirit has to burn for you to get it . This is why I follow LHP

Hinduism also have Evocation and Invocation in RHP and LHP
The best i can think of is this video

Context - Varaha is a avatar of Hindu god Vishnu. Varah is 3rd avatar , in total there are 10 avatars
The festival they are celebrating is called Buta Kola ( more info on google )

Okay so in this video the man wearing yellow makeup is like a vessel for lord Vishnu . You have to follow a very very strict practice to become a vessel this is same as invocation but the level is very very high , some may call it possession as the voice and body language of the vessel ( the yellow man) changes but it a traditional and has been going on since 100’s of years

This is just a small drop of info about Hinduism, Tantra and Aghora am sorry i needed to Quote some points and answer them but my phone is lagging so i couldn’t

5 Likes

Thank you @Vikson and @Kindraathe for sharing your knowledge and resources. I will do some independent research (and stop hogging this thread). I deeply appreciate your insights :slight_smile:

5 Likes

About the words of power there are many mantras which a practitioner should never chant unless you have a guru or you are allowed by the Deity to chant it
If you go to a Tantrik and ask him to give you some mantras for spiritual growth or any other thing , there are 80% chance that they wont give you any.
There are many mantras you will find on YT but there are many conditions to chant them , as Kindrathe said you should always consult a guru to start practicing them . There are time restrictions , you need a specific colored cloth on your alter and a million different things
This all things will only make you more disciplined
and this will not only help you to grow in your spiritual world but also in real world
Everyone works hard , everyone has skills , everyone has passion but not everyone is disciplined and you need discipline to succeed

5 Likes

This isn’t accurate. This is true for Aghori Sadhus (ascetics).

You can be a Grihasth Aghori (one who doesn’t give up family and lives in the world we live in.)

@Vikson what I meant was for you to share the experience you told me of someone who chanted Bhairav Mantras without guidance and ended up harming their family.

4 Likes

Merry Xmas. May the Darkness be with all of you.

10 Likes

I mean…couldn’t either of them have smiled for the picture?

6 Likes

Give it time, the skeleton within is always smiling!

4 Likes

I used to have the hots for Santa :santa: :sob:

5 Likes

Dantalion’s Djinn Ring

Short but very important post.

So Dantalion is my Patron and I’ve beem meaning to get a ring for him.

I’ve been looking for a pure copper ring that can be engraved. You’d be surprised at how hard it is to find a ring that is flat and engravable and is pure copper.

I asked Dantalion to help me find something. It had been months and I hadn’t been able to find the right kind. I was losing patience.

Dantalion swooped in and in a day I found this on Amazon.

Now as a Mechanical Engineer I know copper is difficult to engrave. It’s a “sticky” metal. I had my doubts.

I got his sigil converted to a CDR file and got it engraved.

I also got the inside engraved with his Enn.

Without further adieu…

Hail Duke Dantalion the Mighty Djinn God :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:

11 Likes

That’s really nice! I like it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s like one of the coolest things I saw in 2022

4 Likes

Nice. I can see how much work has been put into this…

3 Likes

Thank you good people :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Duchess Bim’s Muscle Flex

December 26, 2022

So Bim and I had a bit of a falling out. Nothing crazy. But I guess there was some confusion.

Even though I’m pacted, we both stopped communication.

A few days ago someone very close to me needed help with a very difficult and impossible Sales Target.

I was planning to call someone else for this and suddenly Bim pops up looking disappointed.

Me: Hi Duchess Bim, long time.
DB: Why would you call someone else when we’re pacted?
Me: We weren’t really communicating. If you want to take this on, I’m more than happy.
DB: I’ll do it
Me: Ok cool. This is very difficult to get done at the last moment, you sure?
DB: Scoffs and Smirks
Me: Ok, then. Let’s do this. You get this done and once that’s done, we can renew our relationship and start work again. I really like you.
DB: Likewise. You’ll see again what Bim is made of.
Me: Ohh I know how powerful and prompt you are. I already know. I just miss working with you.
DB: Me too.

So the task was to for the Target to complete her sales quota. She was 25% short and with the holidays around, there was no way she could finish that in 5 days. This was Impossible. But not for Bim.

ONE day later. The Target tells me that the their quota was “miraculously” filled.
Their psychotic boss changed the target % and lowered it by 25%. Now if you know this Boss, she would NEVER do this.

1. Because she’s a miserable Hag (the boss)
  2. Because if the sales target isn’t met the company can save money on paying incentives.

She had no motivation to reduce the target quota.

So because it was impossible to get clients to pay on such short notice. Bim changed the game.

Bim comes to me and just laughs in my face.

I laugh back.

ONE Fucking Day! 5 days before the deadline. That’s all it took for Bim to do this.

Duchess Bim you are back and How!! Mad props to you. You have my Deepest Gratitude and Humblest Respect.

Hail Duchess Bim :orange_heart::tangerine:

10 Likes

Impromptu Channeling of Dantalion

11th January, 2023

So a little background on this before I dive into it.

About two and a half months ago I did some really strong magick with Dantalion on the night of the Eclipse.

Everything was going perfectly fine, until Kali Ma came along and restricted my Magick and both the Goetics working on my task were restrained. Also all divination, scanning was also restricted. I was getting no answers untill I was informed by Kali Ma through a reading that I must talk to her directly to learn why. When I did she said I wasn’t ready for what I asked. This strength of magick could potentially destroy me. She came in to make me do shadow work and get me ready for what I want. Finally after 2 Months she released the Hold on my Magick and gave me permission to redo it. She said she was very pleased with how I handled the Shadow work and the progress I’ve made. The truth is that I’ve had Dantalion all along helping me with emotions and shadow work.

This happened yesterday.

Now let me say this. There’s Shadow work, then there’s Qliphoth Shadow Work and then there’s Life Numbing Aghori Shadow Work with Kali Ma.

I’d like to give a huge Shoutout to Dantalion, without whose assistance and presence on a continuous basis through my recent Kali Ma Sadhana for 21 days. I’d definitely not have made it to the other side.

Me talking to @Celestia about a reading I needed.

We’re talking about Dantalion and he randomly emerges strongly.

Me: Hello!
DD: Hi (smirking with glee)
Hope you know that I stood up for you but I had to stand back.
Me: I know and I appreciate it.
Are we on for Friday?
DD: "Yes, don’t mind if I ruffle some feathers on my way out. (Cackles and becomes really Dark.)

I love minds and I love playing with them, I mould them in my hands as I Will. And I may destroy them to Ash if I wish. I have made countless into learned men and countless more I’ve driven to insanity.

Playing with minds is like creating an intricate airplane model. Painting it, carving it, sanding it. It takes time but when it’s done, boy is it gorgeous and priceless. And it’s trapped in a bottle, unable to do what it wishes. Unless I let it.

Such is my Power, Unfathomable.

I will elevate you (one) if I chose to and I will drive you (one) to insanity if I want to.

Dantalion can do Anything. Anything.

That’s all."

Verbatim

Hail Duke Dantalion :green_heart::performing_arts::trumpet::closed_book:

7 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

I can only partially agree with this. In my experience, the paths and tunnels are the subjective ones. The spheres themselves seem to be relatively objective, for most people.