Kasdeya Rite of Ba'al: Blood Rite of the Fifth Satan

Week 4 Day 4 is done. Scrying day, but it was…very first person…

I was standing on the deck of a Longship and I couldn’t tell what I was wearing. The day was sunny, the wind brisk, and the sail was down. Oars were used to move the ship along.

A tidalwave comes and upends the boat and I can feel the weight of my clothing pulling me to the bottom. I’m grabbed by a sea creature of some sort and taken to a grotto I’ve seen before - Leviathan’s healing grotto. I was confused.

I see a stone basin on a pedestal and it’s full of dark water. I’m scrying inside of my scrying session. I see an eye staring back at me and it seems real, fully formed. I pluck the eye out of it and stuff it into my mouth. While I couldn’t taste it, I could somehow feel that it was delicious.

The boat scenario starts again. This time, there’s a tongue in the basin. I eat it, too. Next time, a finger and as I go to pluck it out, I realize my finger is missing.

I’ve been consuming my own parts! At least they were tasty (I really thought that in the session).

Leviathan stopped the scenario at that point and told me to write it down.

L: “What have you learned from this?”

M: “I don’t know. I was happily consuming myself, even after I knew it was me.”

L: “Self-destructive habits. You have some.”

M: “That could be a long list, depending on the amount of detail.”

L: “Pick one and get rid of it.”

M: “Alcohol or food choices? Something else?” (I’m still exercising regularly and losing weight from it)

L: “Alcohol.”

M: “I’m drinking on my birthday. Just being honest.”

L: “Fine. That and special occasions only. Or if I say you can.”

(I really thought about if I would honestly go through with this. I’m not in the habit of making promised I don’t plan on keeping)

M: “How long?”

L: “6 months or at the completion of the Kasdeya.”

(I pondered this for a while before agreeing. I wrote it out on a sigil of his, blooded it, stated my acceptance and he gave his. Then, I burnt it.)

L: “We are done for the day.”

7 Likes

Sobreity isn’t as lame as it sounds! Not having hangovers and knowing where your keys are is epic :smiley:

6 Likes

My keys are always right where I left them…

5 Likes

The kicker is that he’s already said I could have some tonight, since it’s my off day for dieting. But I can’t say it started yesterday and crack one open tonight. He finds it amusing, I think.

5 Likes

Week 4 Day 5

The “rite” for this operation was a visualization that activates the healing waters of Leviathan. He had me visualize that I was on a shore, at the sandy edge of the water. There was a strong undertow to the water. He had e reach inside of myself, pull out something (energetically) I wanted to be rid of and toss it into the undertow. I mimicked the movements physically.

I could feel the “missing” energy and he had e look to the waves and let them bring in the healing energy as the wave (now) washed over me. This was a cycle and when the unwanted energy had only remnants in me, the water just started cycling other “negative” energy out of me as the upper wave would bring the healing energy in.

Somewhere in that process, energy had been activated, but I don’t know how much was his and how much was the aspect of him in me (my own, myself) of him coming through.

He was standing beside me and I haven’t tested it outside of that scope.

Day is done. Should be a quiet night, unless someone needs urgent help.

Oh and I should state that even though I was “allowed” to, I didn’t stop to get any alcohol tonight. I don’t need it, but Friday nights seem better with it.

8 Likes

Week 4 Day 6.

I projected through his sigil and landed in his grotto. He was there this time and bid me to look into his basin. I saw my reflection, but it was constantly flickering in an out of view by small waves somehow moving through the water.

L: “What do you see?”

M: “My reflection here-and-there. Nothing else.”

L: “Your missing parts?” (I hadn’t noticed them missing)

M: “No longer in the basin (but I felt them inside me still).”

L: “Once they’re destroyed through self-harm, they rarely come back (on their own). But wash them (the affected areas). And drink (for your tongue).”

M: “Then how am I speaking to you” (I felt a bit foolish when he chuckled at that)

(I washed my missing eye and a new one, which felt new, not completely ‘mine’, grew. My finger regrew as I moved the water to the eye, but also still felt a bit foreign. I cupped my hands and drank to renew my tongue. I could feel things healing as the water continued through my system. I also noticed there was a lot less water. Very little remained, despite not drinking much)

L: “It will replenish with time. You must give it time to replenish, though.”

M: “Why does the basin water have waves in it?”

L: “It is connected to this grotto and this grotto is connected to the healing powers of the Ocean, of Waters in general. It ebbs and flows with that power.”

M: "So - " (He held up his hand, gently, but firmly)

L: “You can come here for general, but slower (than the basin water) healing, not just of the body, but those other sides as well (mental, spiritual, etc…)”

(I thought of a friend who could use this)

L: “I will be working on her, too. Let her come to you if she needs help. Otherwise, maintain your distance (and let her do what she can (for learning I think)).”

L: “You carry a great weight, my Lord. Let me take (some of) it from you. You will feel a little lost/loss as it is removed, but it needs done.”

(I nodded and sat on my knees. He put both hands on my shoulders and I felt a ‘mass’ of energy about the size of a basketball collect in my abdomen and was pulled out of my back, gently, painlessly. There was a large hole, which he replaced with Healing Waters)

L: “Now go. Tomorrow, you fast. Week 5 Day 1 on Monday.”

Since it doesn’t really warrant another entry where I have to explain the above (basically, double-posting), allow me a few moments to ramble.

I can’t remember if I said it in this thread, but I am a dedicand of Leviathan. He was the second entity I ever evoked, at the request of Hecate (the first). I didn’t really get to know him over the next few years, as he always directed me me elsewhere and this always bothered me a little, but I couldn’t state why. As the years have gone on and I am now in more intimate, direct contact with him (outside of the Kasdeya, too), it makes more sense.

Leviathan is a powerhouse, with immense, diverse abilities and the willingness to put them to use. He helps those in need, protects those that ask (and deserve it), and operates with an unassuming nature that makes his ferocity seem almost implausible. Water, indeed.

And that’s exactly what/how I want to be. Not at the level I am in those areas, but the levels I see in him. Just having a moment of gratitude.

8 Likes

Month 1 Week 4 Day 7 is done.

I woke up hungry about 12 hours after I last ate. I had hoped to sleep a few more hours, but that’s how it goes. About 0745, I decided to do the day’s Kasdeya work.

I’ve removed most of the past week’s elements, as you do on Day 7. I had to remove several handfuls of each and the Water just kept refilling. Leviathan said it was due to our connection and it would continue. Also, that the older Water was gone and I should just continue.

L: “Week 4 Day 7 ritual is complete. Complete the rest of the fasting (but don’t do it for much longer than 24 hours). You have Month 2 Week 1 Day 1 planned out?”

M: “I do.”

L: “Your rites for next week?”

M: “Mo, I need to speak with Satan about them.”

L: “How could you not know?”

M: “In this paradigm, Satan is the Source. It could be anything and I thought it best to ask him (or her) for guidance.” (He nodded agreement)

L: “Go then, end the day’s ritual. Wallow in self-pity at your hunger (he smiled jokingly as he said this - not my style). Take me with you throughout the day, that you can learn from me passively. Distract yourself, so you are out of my way (passive learning and passive work on me).”

As I closed the ritual, I could feel Satan in my space. i knew it was Satan, but not any of the versions I have met in the past. Leviathan, Lucifer, Belial, and Flereous were still present, showing nothing out of the ordinary. I let them go and Satan was still hanging around, observing me. I asked if there was supposed to be a dialogue or another interaction, but felt there was going to be. I can feel his gaze, still.

Note - While I say He or His, it doesn’t always feel that way. I’ve met several female versions of Satan, along with several male versions. This was neutral, but I didn’t want to refer to Satan as It at this point. Maybe later on.

But since this version is unknown to me, I will have to go through the different sigils of Satan and see which feels most appropriate for tomorrow (and likely the rest of the week, if not the entire Kasdeya process).

It did just occur to me that it may have been Kasdeya and I’ve never interacted with them before. Guess there’s some research to do today.

6 Likes

About this entry, it will come in two parts. I was disciplined a few times during this encounter and I didn’t feel I should take the time to write in things gotten by intent and imagery. So, I will type it as is and then reply to this post with inline comments.

The ritual hasn’t begun, but Satan is here, watching as before. Waiting, but as much his own desire as waiting to be called. Behemoth-X’s Sigil of Satan is to be used. one of the others really spoke to me the way this one has. I had asked Leviathan for guidance in my dreams for it and came into a scenario with a family member I despise. Use the familiar adversary is what I gleaned from that answer.

I have felt drawn to use disc incense. I tried to ignore it, twice, but it kept coming back. Not uncommon to need to hear things more than once.

I started the visualization of the energy, which is drawn up differently than all of the other. It’s supposed to circulate in a direction, travel up the right leg, through the right palm (which is facing up), then up over the head, into the left palm (facing down), and then around your feet before going back into the ground. I found this to be incredibly wonky and didn’t flow at all for me.

So, I let spin around me as it says, let it curl up clockwise around my body, into the palm, then clockwise around the right half of my body, then over my head and counterclockwise through the left half. they overlapped in the middle sections. It flowed more for me, but I wasn’t comfortable.

Satan: “Sit down. You have called me and I have answered. Or is it the other way around? Or both? I appreciate your answering. It would’ve taken longer.”

M: "The working for tomorrow - "

S: “I’m not finished.” (He had held up his hand to quiet me)

S: “You’ve wondered and waited for an explanation, but it isn’t one I can easily give. I am All and I am None. Just as you will be when I’m finished with you. (I thought of how that would be possible in a short amount of time). No, years, decades later. You will learn of and through me. You will become a prized possession I am loath to let go of…but I shall, when the time has come. So will you.”

S: “You will soar with heights and experience the Abyss. The flat plains will be as beautiful as majestic mountains. You will care for the snail as you would a dragon. For they are all the same thing.”

S: You have asked for the (sigil) answer and I have given it. Become the All. Not just in those moments you choose to."

(I accidentally let my mind wander with thoughts and questions internally. As payment for this, I lanced my right palm with the diabetic lancet and smeared it on this page. )

S: You are eager, reckless at times, though not foolhardingly (?) so. Yo need to take more of a step back and consider. You’re much calmer, better at it than before. You’ve done well. More progress, please."

S: “You have wondered about timelines and payments, deals coming to fruition, and delays in such. Do not be so hurried to have them. They become poisoned fruit if unripened (?).”

S: “Yes, I am strict and I am harsh and I will be more so to you because of your development. It is earned and deserved and I would take it as a badge of honor and courage to come this far. But do you deserve the punishment?”

S: “Yes, for we are forged in Fire, not water or oil or any other accouterments. Fire is what forges us. The rest doesn’t matter without it.”

The smears here are the smears from where my mind wandered…twice…

5 Likes

It would’ve taken longer to find another path that led more directly than the Kasdeya to this meeting. Why it couldn’t have happened in my ritual space when I’m just hanging out in it, I don’t know. Maybe the Kasdeya is a way to get more work started/done in a smaller period of time, a bigger bang for their buck.

The wonder was about Satan. Sometimes it’s clearly a mask, someone acting AS Satan, but I don’t know think that was the case here, which leaves me confused and unsure. I noticed it the other day, as I mentioned. The four entities acting as their respective elements didn’t seem the least bit phased and offered no indication.

I think half of this conversation and the following paragraph is both a present and future scenario. As in, my next go around, elsewhere.

This has multiple meanings and is a play on itself. He’s speaking of all of the sigils leading to him, then doubling back on him being the All, and reiterating that I should strive to be the same. "

This has relevance above, but other relevance I’ve not put in any of my threads lately. I’ve been moving more towards working more directly on the All and through it. He’s basically telling me that I’m on the right track, at least, at this level. I consider this a serious, if not the most significant, complement in this message. And shove forward to continue.

Wandering mind, willingness to bluntly question and, at times, defy those I work with.

Much better. Is it aging alone? Not likely. Been working on it, too. I don’t see it going away and that’s not what he was asking for.

Really strange way of saying that. I wondered if he meant “unripe”, but he corrected me to “unripened”. I took this to mean that they could be taken away or become more burden than blessing, but I don’t know why. He didn’t mean rotten, though. He told me that internally.

Both because of how far I’ve come in my entire journey (not just this life) and because I want to make this my last go-around “needing” a body. That requires more trials and demands more work. It makes the other part of this paragraph and the following more relevant and part of a coherent, more consensual plan, rather than just being harsh for shigs (shits and giggles).

Afterwards, Leviathan stuck around and he was acting a little less forthcoming than usual. I couldn’t get many answers out of him with regards to what’s in the works, but some of the understanding was put in above.

This was an odd encounter. When I was rereading the initial entry for Satan, it says he’s an entity that “brings forth” something “creativity, a different life path, a career change,”. Before the ritual began, he let me know that a different life path and career change would be in the works, the career change sparking the life path change. I wasn’t under the impression that this would be pleasant, but that could be me reacting to the uncertainty. I’m in a career now that offers a retirement, live in a nice neighborhood I’m uncomfortable being in (I prefer it grittier, but the schools are outstanding), and could expect to be very stable. But, during the parts about deals and fruit, there was a quick tie-in that the life path change would help set that up. Guess we’ll see how this all plays out. There was no timeline or similar given.

5 Likes

Leviathan allowed me a beer, provided I share it with him. (I wanted a bottle of wine, but that’s not what I was allowed). Turns out, I was sharing it with some others, including Belial. Interesting conversation came about after they got t taste it through me.

The rest of this conversation was written down as it happened. Some UPG not directly related to the Kasdeya, but related to the Satan entity that came. Applies to me, but I’m not saying it does to anyone else.

The Satan that I met earlier is supposed to be a version (bad word) further up the “branch”, as in Earth is a leaf on a twig, connected to other twigs, branches, etc… (the mentions above of the plains and the mountains reference this model, when I move up/over). This was why people (entities I trust) could say little about him and didn’t want to earlier. There was a small sense of fear(? not likely the right word), but I don’t understand this, outside of the Dukante paradigm (the leaf on a twig is not Dukante, that I’m aware of, but mine. Here, with the twig/leaf/branch, we’re referring to MY paradigm/UPG). Does using their system then impose that system upon the user? Doe it exist outside of itself?

Belial and Leviathan have been helping me try to understand, but there are barriers, limits, where understanding (and attempts to) meets a stone wall.

B: “It is imperative that you take this Satan seriously. It can have effects (consequences past this incarnation).”

M: “He knows, like you both do, that I will rise up and defy (likely pushed at some point, as it always seems to happen after a while, for growth), when appropriate. I would just be another pretend hardass sheep otherwise. I do acknowledge that my timing may not always be right.”

M: “There are billions of sheep (here alone) Why be one more?”

L: “Not exactly what he’s saying. He’s prudently suggesting caution.”

M: “I agree. But I’ve not met an entity like him that doesn’t want to see his ‘creation’ or ‘project’ not rise up. It will have to happen. When? No idea. Not any time soon. I don’t mind rolling the dice, but that’s a calculated move, not some petty anti-authoritarian high school shit.”

L: “Isn’t it?”

M: “No. The work needs done first. Plenty of petty ‘I AM THE MASTER’ magicians out there to choose from. Excessive ego isn’t a requirement (of actually being a ‘Master’). Putting in the work IS.”

The conversation was done. And all 3 of us knew he was listening in the entire time.

7 Likes

Month 2 Week 1 Day 2

There has been a “game” going on for a few hours now, where I am both supple and defiant. He, Satan, considers this some sort of ‘fun’ (fun starts with ‘f’ ‘u’, I might add) or something similar. My job is to get through the week productively. I played along for the first hour, when I was fixing dinner passively. After that first hour, it wasn’t productive.

I’ve cut most nonsense out for the night (with them. Guess it makes me more ‘adversarial’ in spirit). Now, I’m going forth with the actual day’s work, which has nothing to do with the earlier bullshit.

(Yes, this is appropriate)

(Here, I put my list of things I was asking for, which was largely the same list for Belial, as the requirements are similar. It would be tempting to think that I was missing the “mystical” work, but I’m already doing that in several areas and have been at a full-tilt run for a few years now - and willing to continue, as doing this work shows.

My senses are all right, but my divination skills could be better. I’m largely successful in my field(s) and don’t wish to be a ‘rockstar’. I don’t wish for fame or popularity, preferring the shadows and a username. I didn’t achieve this stuff at 20 or anything. I’m going to be 45 in a few weeks.

My spiritual stuff is a constant climb. So, what else do I have besides next-level (to me) mundane things to ask for?

But I did ask and list them out as I am supposed to.
)

Satan: It will be done.

M: “Please don’t fail me.”

S: “So I can end up as disbelieved as the rest of these (spirits)?”

(Yes, or you will end up just as disbelieved.)

I felt the need to stick my thumb three times and smear it on the request, once this sigil was blooded.

Fail me and be just as disbelieved, my Lord Satan.

Ah, but there was that question about the dark entity and the requests. As Satan accepted them, a spirit came forth from a black…something…abyss…I didn’t call up and carried the request off. Many of these requests overlap a bit, like a good curse with numerous spirits, but those were noted. As the requests was accepted, a spirit…which felt like ‘nothing’ specific, came and carried it off.

6 Likes

Interesting

I know you’ve sometimes said you don’t notice done stuff so I’ll draw your attention to what I saw

I think it could bode well that the blood pattern on the petition resembled a bird :eagle:flying.

It certainly seems like a good sign to me.
Of course, whether they boded well remains to be seen.

Without details (or with whichever you prefer) will you let us know if the results happen fast (cuz a bird flying seems like a sign it might certainly suggests it made its way to the spirit it was meant for in all due speed, even if the bird was landing a different interpretation off the blood image might suggedt)

3 Likes

Like…bird flying a message or bird I’m going to eat in about a month :joy: Very different fates…I hope…

That does look like one, for sure. None of these requests will be manifest in the next year, that I can remotely see, with only one exception. The rest are longer-term ( >2 years, at least, my opinion).

But if they happen, I’ll promise to sing like a bird and crow like a rooster.

4 Likes

Bravo Man! I salute you!

2 Likes

Dude this is high-quality man! Keep it coming.

3 Likes

Month 2 Week 1 Day 3.

I realized I didn’t have a proper offering for Satan! I forgot it was more than just blood today. I had an “oh shit…” moment and debated getting dressed again and leaving the house to get one from the market a mile down the road.

Satan: “Come now, we can find something useful.”

I hadn’t felt him come in, I was so absorbed in thought. I nodded and we went into the kitchen.

S: “That. I want to taste one through you and another for outside.”

M: “A gingersnap cookie? I know they’re fresh, but…”

S: “Would you rather go back out? (I quieted down) And one of those. Between bites of cookie. (It was a mini Mountain Dew. I kept my mouth shut)”

I let him taste both the cookie and Mt. Dew through me. He actually seemed quite pleased. I can’t imagine it was on his bucket list.

S: “Now, place the other cookie onto the pot bottom, pour the rest of the drink over it, and leave it outside. (I did)”

S: “Good. Thank you. They were delicious. Do tell everyone about this.”

Can’t say I’ve ever been pwned by Satan, via two gingersnap cookies and Mountain Dew before…

5 Likes

Month 2 Week 1 Day 4 - Scrying

Cycles. It’s all about cycles (the vision). I watched as a Fire Dragon came from my flames, swallowed a planet, and excreted the raw materials needed to start the planet anew. Then I watched as it curled around it at some distance, to warm and protect it, acting like a Sun of sorts. A sort of shiver to create more heat when needed, stillness to cool it.

Satan: "Cycles. They are everywhere. They are the way of things. In man, in practices, even in Gods. Cycles. You are part of one and will be part of more (in and over time).

S: “You’ve been wondering how best to start, yes? I know you have. Study the cycles.”

M: “Of the planets? (I’m thinking of the planets not included in the original model, leaving it lacking, as I’ve been told I’m more inclined to Pluto than any other). Of Chaos and Order? Something else?”

S: “Of energy (in general, related to this). Are you studying the Planets or Stars to work with/within them?”

M: “No.”

S: “Then look Higher. Study the System above to affect the lower, when you’ve studied and understood the lower.”

He’s referring to this:

The tendency would be to look towards the “Heavens”, but this isn’t what he’s saying or implying. He’s saying to look for the current fueling this sort of thing, not the thing itself, but the system putting pressure on it to behave as it does. More of the actual mechanism than the physical “symptom”, similar to how magic produces physical symptoms, but isn’t physical in the same way.

Leviathan hung around and I spoke with him a little afterwards, but the conversation was quick and brief. It’s clear that I’ve been given what I will until I start practicing (and experimenting on some level) with what I find.

It’s actually pretty daunting on the surface. I don’t go playing around with electricity because I don’t understand the mechanism and the risk outweigh the rewards without the knowledge. Here, it almost seems like I’m being told to do something similar, but with a mechanism I can’t simply look up or use a video for.

I don’t honestly know if they would set things right if I screw something up majorly, opting instead to wait until I can fix it myself. Wouldn’t that be the left-hand path way?

Of course I’m going to do it. With some extra light touching and probes, of course. I’d like to think the system can self-right (thinking mostly of my world and life, not THE World and Life, as that would be arrogant as fuck). Only one way to tell.

4 Likes

Month 2 Week 1 Day 5

Satan is already here. When I’ve been thinking of what rite or meditation to do (there could be so many), it seemed he already had something in mind.

He told me to stand, then connect with the All. He wanted my palms up in supplication, about shoulder height, elbows bent.

He thne had me let it come through me and I understood I needed to let it, but I didn’t know what that actually meant, what would happen.

I felt it come down to my crown to my root, drilling things out like a drillbit through wood. Black…something…was being cored out of me. I don’t work with the chakras specifically, but do energy balancing almost daily.

The “drill bit” was removed and I was filled with a pure, whote, thick energy, similar to wax conforming to a mold. It didn’t seem to have anything programmed into it.

M: “What did they take from me?”

S: “Things you no longer needed. They were removed (and you were refilled)”

The “ritual” was over.

No idea. Honestly, I’m feeling a bit grateful this week hasn’t been confrontational. You never know, right?

5 Likes

Debated whether this should go in this thread or my Misc one.

On my walk at work today, I decided to feel things out. It was more difficult than connnecting with the Sun or Nature. I was moving and any time I connected too deeply, I would swerve a bit on the sidewalk. There are a lot of straight stretches on the 0.9 mile route, but I’m still navigating other people.

I realized that I needed to “locate” the things I wanted. My perspective was from Above and I realized I didn’t need to search for the things I wanted, but to call out and listen for a matching signature. So, that’s what I did.

Then, I could reduce my focus a bit and only focus in on the various hits I had. From there, I decided that the distance of the hit from me mattered, so, I spent the rest of my time pulling them towards me, until I felt the were right on top of me, occupying the same space or only an inch or two off.

I left it at that. Didn’t have much more time, but I think this should work. I don’t know about the relationship between distance and delivery time. Is an inch a year? 2? A month?

I didn’t notice it at the time of experimentation, but I’d been pulling a powerboat or hybrid (mainly power). That’s not going to work. But if it becomes available and feels like it was because of me, it would help some with the distance-to-delivery question.

5 Likes

Month 2 Week 1 Day 6

Instead of projecting into his sigil, Satan indicated I should project into him. He was about 3 feet in the air above me, to my center. I projected my consciousness through the portal like opening he provided.

I found myself in an almost completely dark landscape. There was a sort of light at the horizon, but this was to show the contrast, not illumination. I couldn’t even see my hands or feet, but could sense Satan next to me, a few feet to my left. I could “see” his hand gesture in my mind as he began to speak.

S: “This (darkness) is all there is. All there really is. The rest is an illusion brought on by the Light. This is how you normally see it.”

(The landscape was lit up like in daylight. I could see various rocks al over a brown, lunar looking landscape)

S: “But it’s a lie. For it is the same in the darkness as it is in light, but you give more credit to it when seen in the light.”

M: “Is it a useful lie, then? Does it not allow for faster, easier navigation when the path an be seen?”

S: “But do you really know it without stumbling through the dark?”

M: “Do I need to?”

S: “A fair point, but we’re talking about Ascension here, a process you’re familiar with as you stumble through the darkness, seeking it out. For only the dogmatics have a supposed “Light” to see by, a pretend confidence that they actually know the path when their precious light has failed.”

(I wondered if I should ask about efficiency again, but didn’t really need to. Eventually, the “Light” ends and the journey via uncertainty begins if one has the courage to step off the path)

S: “Yes, yes. Very good. We are done here. Tomorrow, you will also start Week 2 Day 1. No go and I will look forward to our next meeting.”

2 Likes