Kasdeya Rite of Ba'al: Blood Rite of the Fifth Satan

I mean. I’m here for it :joy:
:woman_fairy::sparkles:

5 Likes

Week 2 Day 2 is done. It was about manifestation, as are all Day 2’s, so, it was mostly a copy of last weeks with a few minor wording differences.

Flereous was quite agreeable and has been so far. Anyone that remwmbwrs my call to Haures in my old Lessons of the Deck knows there were issues. But, havem’t had any so far here, with the Dukante system.

6 Likes

29SEP
Week 2 Day 3

Flereous: "You lack passion (feel like you do) because you have passion all around you. Your job, your family, your accomplishments… They all require and reward passion.

But is this what you should be passionate about?"

Flereous bid me to let the others (elemental circle spirits) go, so I did. He stayed, as did Leviathan. He wanted to speak.

F: “You think you lack it, but it’s built within you. Your drive, your willingness to endure, these are things that require stubbornness and passion. You have both. You use it so frequently (almost daily), that you become immune to it, (it becomes) mundane. How long did you work tonight (today)?”

M: “10.75 hours.”

F: “Did you have to?”

M: “No and yes. I chose to, so I can rest easier this weekend, knowing a mountain of work isn’t hanging over my head.”

F: “Isn’t it? (I didn’t say anything) Your passion, as you se it, is working towards tour eventual goals, to get that freedom, to maybe even feel it, too. But you lack the awareness that it will happen without days like today, where your passion is wasted. You paid for it, did you not? (My end-game goals). (Yes) Then, why equate the two?”

What he’s referring to with the equating is similar to a thread that @Dankquanicus opened recently, not in coordination, but conveniently close. I have a sort of service-relationship with entities I work with. It’s not a tit-for-tat, but we scratch each other’s backs.

For example, I was given mention of a thread elsewhere where someone incorrectly larped that I had attacked or had plans to. I don’t have time for middle-high school nonsense. But Hel came to me and was pissed. Not at that nonsense, but someone was mounting an attack against me she wouldn’t talk about (I felt this was a regular life, mundane thing), but given her mood, I wasn’t saying no. She was pissed and was mobilizing things against it. I have no clue, but I’ve never seen that lovely goddess that pissed before.

This incident happened the same day and I still have nothing more I know about it. Her target, her purpose. Nothing to do with me. But it did give some credence to Flereous’ mention to let things go as they will.

7 Likes

30SEP
Week 2 Day 4

This is the scrying session and nothing of consequence was said beforehand. Last week, the scenes made “sense”, but were to chaotic. This week, I was able to maintain state while writing some things down. Flereous was obviously helping to hold the vision in my head as I did so and I thank him for it.

I see a fire, like a bonfire, but without any fuel lighting it. All of my hopes, dreams, and wants are being tossed into it, burnt to ash (the only ash present) People I love and care for, too, but not all. For example, my son is not.

The ashes are gathered in two hands, cupping, like drinking from a faucet with no cup. They are spread on the ground and this honestly made me despair a little.

Arms are raised, palms to the sky, a plea or ask (no desperation) to that Above to replace and regrow them anew, in a new form, resulting (eventually), in a different manifestation. Not gone. Just…changed and they will, may, have a different, but related form. That was it.

Lots of symbolism here, but it wasn’t ‘just’ symbolism. It was a lesson that things will still happen, manifest, even if it means a different form that anticipated. This was a HARD lesson and I’m not sure I’m willing to accept it without striving for that which was before, at least in form, but do not doubt the overall desire.

Could this be a lesson that the original form isn’t tenable to uphold? Maybe, but some of those forms are considered almost sacrosanct to me. May seem petty, but it’s true.

However, the stuff being put into the fire wasn’t those specific things, but other things, more broad, more like concepts and categories. And, given my week, it’s not unlikely that I’m being so overly attentive to the potential application to those things I most desire with a sort of hawkish attitude.

The lesson(s) is clear in a sense, but my “talent” for over-analyzing things is likely being put against me here as both a lesson to learn and the more simplistic lesson of letting the fire consume those details which aren’t necessary.

I was once a developer and am now an analyst, so finding meaning and implications of things are something I do almost naturally, even if I don’t want to. Hell, I’ll calculate and consider all possible things, even if they’re disgusting, abhorrent, uncivilized, and everything else. I literally put myself in the mindset to do so. I think this is being played upon, but not maliciously. It should be fair game in a path like this.

7 Likes

01OCT

Week 2 Day 5

I thought today was the Ascension day, but it wasn’t. I was a manifestation day. And, again, what am I going to do? My needs are met and my goals are being worked on. I sat there for a while, trying to figure it out.

The first flash of inspiration came when I thought of opening his sigil as a ritual fire belonging to Flereous. All right, but what would I put in it? A request for an item? An enemy? Part of myself?

My mind came back to putting a thing, an item into it. I thought about how I’d structure it energetically and send it into the flames. This wasn’t quite it, though.

I thought about what Fire does. It does destroy, but some things need fire, a wildfire, to activate the seeds and regrow.

And there I had it. I was given today’s ritual last night in my scrying session!

I lifted my palms upward and asked Flereous and the Above to burn them away, to be regrown, and manifest more quickly. Flereous agreed, as did the three others forming my elemental space (Belial, Lucifer, and Leviathan). An unknown voice answering for the Above said no. After some talking, it refused because not all of them need to be burnt away and regrown. I changed the wording and all agreed. It didn’t dawn on me until typing this that the “not all” was foreshadowed in my thought “SOME things need Fire” above.

Didn’t see that coming.

7 Likes

Flereous is amazing, he was such a dick when I first met him though. Now I actually like him.

4 Likes

These encounters have been much better than my original Lessons of the Deck issues I had with the Haures form.

4 Likes

02OCT
Week 2 Day 6.

It was an odd experience. I projected through his sigil and found myself in the same scene I had been in with Belial. I wondered if I was in the right place, but Flereous had done this on purpose.

F: “I want you to know that, as you write this down, that I am not your enemy. I bear no ill will.”

M: “Uh, okay”

The he burned me. Inside, outside, everything. I burnt until I dropped as a set of bones on the ground, somehow looking at my skull and my humerus, with some ribs collapsed into a heap. I was still conscious, but couldn’t move, staring at my skull at near eye-level.

Then he remade me. Mostly. I didn’t feel quite like myself. “Renew” was what I hear.

I actually don’t feel very well right now, but was quite fine before. I’ll probably go get some wine, sit in my ritual space, enjoy the steady, light rain and call it a day with magic. Outside of emergencies, of course.

7 Likes

Week 2 Day 7

My week with Flereous is done. I reached out to Malphas to see if Week 3 Day 1 would start and he said tomorrow. Today is the fasting day and I’ve held to that. I had a snack around 2000-2030 hours last night, so I’ll eat around 2030 tonight. I still did my run today and it was obvious I hadn’t eaten, but was hydrated.

I didn’t really feel like I had bounced back from the burning yesterday, when I woke up this morning. Once I started getting hungry, I stopped evaluating.

Malphas tomorrow for the element of Air.

6 Likes

That’s intense man!

2 Likes

Week 3 Day 1

As I called Flereous for the elemental circle, he handed me a little, living flame. I understood this was to be placed inside of me (he said nothing) and I did so, but I don’t know why, outside of some hunches from Helios Unbound, where a similar thing would happen. Leviathan did the same, but said, “To balance out the flame”.

Malphas is my Lucifer substitute for this week, though I’m calling him for the elemental circle. He, Malphas, was in my space before the ritual began and was watching. He sent a sparrow or similar to perch on my shoulder after the empowerment.

M: “He will help you with your studies (this week’s Kasdeya work). You do not control him, but he will help you.”

As I started dismissing the elemental entities, Malphas indicated he would stay.

M: “You have done well (creativity at.work). I think you can do better (WE will) (We will help your creative endeavors).”

He left after that and I don’t know why so much of the conversation was intent.

7 Likes

Ah, it came.

I recommend purchasing a physical copy, also, if you choose to.buy the electronic first.

Why? It saves space in your grimoire, for one. I keep forgetting my Kindle clear across the house, so … Yeah, my bad, but now, I have a physical copy I can dog-ear, write in, make remarks in…

Admittedly, there are no “this is stupid”, “edgelord nonsense”, or "dumbassery renarks here like I made heavily in Necromantic Sorcery.

Ease of use and grimoire space-saving? Yeah, physical copy.

7 Likes

Week 3 Day 2. The Manifestation day s where I write down all of the things I’d wish to have happen, related to Air. Creativity, Intelligence, etc… Most of these things are wanting to be smarter or more creative in a way that adds additional income streams over time. There weren’t any conversations afterwards, so there wasn’t much to type up.

7 Likes

Week 3 Day 3.

Day three is basically a blood offering, but doing so with the intent of gaining access to the Gate of Air. When we were done, Malphas wanted to speak.

(I’ve had several strange encounters with Leviathan these past few days. I know it’s him, but something’s causing these and he’s not being forthcoming. Things he know I won’t go for or do, even if it mean defying him, which I openly stated I would.)

M: “You’ve been wondering about the past few days, the odd behaviors. He won’t tell you, but I will, in a sense.”

M: “You’re going to lost it all, in a (sense/manner of speaking), and (you sensed) you will arise again. Is that not what the Fire working was for? )It is still continuing). You must learn to lose that which you hold dear.”

(I thought of all I have lost over time)

M: “Yes, you have (lost a lot) and you still will. For the transformation isn’t about what transformed you to (get) here, but where you will go from here.”

M: “Now, about the (element of) Air. It will fan the flames of your Fire and my wings will beat to help it so. This is not a punishment, but a blessing to become that which you will be.”

M: “Just so this isn’t all ‘Doom and Gloom’, if you need more creativity, pull up the element of Air. Add more into yourself to help. Or, you could create an Air elemental and give it the task and ask it to inspire you.”

He was done.

6 Likes

Lit a coal tonight you can see it was burnt before the negotiations were done. Still restricted calories, even though Fridays are a cheat day of sorts. Family ate hours ago.

I took the time to, since Malphas is an Air spirit, get the coal burning and produce smoke. I wanted my scrying vision.

But they had other ideas.

There IS some sort of whatever to be learned here. But compromising doesn’t seem to be it.

I’ve spent hours in ritual, including being told that scrying isn’t going to work for this.

What the hell? Whatever. I did my part. Malphas told me I did my part. I’m confused, don’t understand, and that’s what it is right now. Day 5 is tomorrow, as far as he’s concerned.

7 Likes

Week 3 Day 5 is done. I asked Malphas for greater intelligence and more creative ways to use it.

I ended up removing yesterday’s entry from my grimoire by cutting the pages out. There will be a time when I can’t explain the situation and the whole conversation was just bizarre. It didn’t add anything substantial to the grimoire itself. I still don’t understand why it happened, other than to turn the screws tighter.

No drama today, thankfully. People coming over in about 4 hours, so I need to cover my altar up as best I can. They’ll be going in and out of the enclosed porch all night.

7 Likes

Week 3 Day 6 is done. I projected to him and found myself looking at an open sky, with clouds acting as a sort of ground. He didn’t really have much to say and just encouraged me to keep going. Tomorrow, I’ll roll from Week 3 Day 7 into Week 4 Day 1, as he has said I should.

6 Likes

Week 3 Day 7/ Week 4 Day 1

I finshed with Malphas and rolled right into Day 1 with Leviathan.

L: "You must learn more about Water. But how much don’t you (already) know? You will learn The Tempest and cause the Waves (to rise). You will feel them hit yoy, rocking you on your feet. Being part Water (Scorpio), you may feel this more than others. Be prepared.

He’s refering to feeling getting hit by yhese things, as workings, and learning of them through the experience. I have some Wave workings from Leviathan already, but I don’t know how they differ from this.

Since I am a dedicand to.him, he has time to do them whenever, but I got the impression it would be this week or close enough.

Guess we’ll see.

7 Likes

Week 4 Day 2 is done. Like the other Manifestation days, I was supposed to write down things I’d like to have or have happen with regards to the healing, creativity, intuition, and similar that Leviathan represents. I had a few sentences down and then Leviathan started dictating to me :joy: I think it was three or four compound things. They made sense, but it wasn’t what I would’ve written down on my own.

Not only did I say it out loud and “ask” for it, but he was helping me decide what was in my interest at the moment. I didn’t disagree with any of them. I wasn’t really in the mood for ritual tonight. I’ve been just kinda mildly pissed off at…I don’t know, the world? Not for any particular reason, though. Slept pretty poorly last night and I’m sure that’s contributing.

Anyway, day is done. Time to slack off.

7 Likes

Week 4 Day 3.

Leviathan: “The Tempest. Have you felt it?”

M: “No, not in force. I thought I felt small indications of it at work earlier. But it’s bigger than work.”

L: “It is bigger than work. What did we tell you to do earlier?”

(Difference conversation earlier that day at work, with Leviathan, Ba’al, Belial, and Abaddon)

M: “You told me to strengthen my binding (natural) with my son, saying (using intent) that it should be magical and mundane.”

L: “Have you done it?”

M: “He isn’t home, but I’ve started the energetic awareness portion.”

L: “Good. You will need it.”

I was finishing up with Leviathan when Lucifer returned. Most of you know my relations with him can be strained. Things today (before and during the ritual, with regards to only Lucifer) were unnecessarily tense (there was no cause on my end) and when we shook hands, his left hand came over my right (grabbing his right energetically) and a star suddenly appeared, shining on the back of my right hand. A blue, white star, bright, but not beaconing. More like something someone would look for to focus in on or target, whether for good or for bad.

I really get tired of his games sometimes (not just his) and right now, I’m trying to decide if this is part of my Kasdeya path or just more bullshit. Part of me doesn’t care. Why? Because I’ll survive.

6 Likes