Experiments in Cultivating Nightshades

Because I’m a self-professed High Adept in the Black Arts I know that people who aren’t addicted to nicotine don’t deserve to live. Yeah, it’s just that simple. There’s no real point in beating around the bush. As a pipe smoker, snuff taker and top-deck oral tobacco man I’m more than eminently qualified to hold forth with my educated opinions.

I have always firmly and steadfastly maintained that nicotine addicts are better than anyone else, and that’s why I’m better than you. It’s just obvious. No point attempting to argue, is there?

I know that a pipe is the thinking (wo)man’s tool. And I appreciate the comfort that a pipe smoke brings. I relax into reassured sleep knowing that my snuffbox is on the bedside table – just in case. I only venture out with a good wad in my top lip because I’m a gentleman.

And because I’m a really high-octane nicotine addict Magician I’m better than and look down upon everyone else. I mean it’s obvious why, isn’t it? I’d love to find a hardcore, filter-less bitch whose mouth tasted like an industrial waste incinerator – because that’s who I am, deep down.

Whilst you health fanatics are staying healthy, I’m getting whacked with strong nicotine; because unlike the MSM-driven, I know from vouchsafe, personal experience that tobacco is a wonder drug. Indeed, nicotine is my lifetime, all-time favourite drug. No worries! It was an instant and remains an abiding, decades old love affair. Magick was always ‘the other woman’ – Magick and nicotine.

Sorry. Just saying.

Al.

1 Like