Evocation worked!?!?

Heeeyy lovely​:heart_eyes: Ive recently joined the forum and.but before that i was trying to evoke shit for like 3 weeks or so. I feel all glossed up cuz…tell me why i think ive actually contacted the bad demon bitch LILITH​:scream::heart::speak_no_evil: i can’t hear her​:frowning_with_open_mouth: but i can like see her.If yall feeln what im tryna say

Anybody can confirm this?!?!!!:blush:

1 Like

Hi @love_byte1 :wave:t5: can you give us a little more detail about what you experienced? If it indeed was Lilith, how did you go about trying to contact her, or did the spirit come to you?

1 Like

Okay!.!:blush:

I really just chanted her enn and looked at a sigil of hers. Ive heard that theres a little triangle thingy with candles and like words to say to spirit.But that didnt feel natural.

So yeah💞

Shes sitting open legged on a rock in a volcano rock place.long black hair and horns that point sideways.

Shes givin Queen Dagmar ooff disenchantment vibes🥵

1 Like

Thread moved to appropriate subforum.

That’s the thing with magick, you have to do what feels comfortable. Many people have their own ways to call on spirits, and not all of them are the same. Once I feel comfortable with a spirit, be them angel, demon etc, I don’t use any sigils or seals or anything, I do what feels comfortable for me and it works for me.

I’ve only called on her once and this was a while back so I don’t remember the specifics of what I called her for. I just remember hearing her voice and her coming through for me. I’m the opposite, I can hear, I just have a hard time physically manifesting spirits, if other than signs through smoke or flame, but I’m ok with that.

I’m sure someone will chime in with their thoughts, I’m sorry I don’t have too much experience with Lilith.

Have you tried divination, such as a reading? Members are always offering them for free in the reading thread if you can’t do one yourself. You have to check frequently because the spots fill up fast.