Books on Wealth & Money Magick

Books on Money Magick

1. Financial Sorcery: Magical Strategies to Create Real and Lasting Wealth (Jason Miller)

As with all of Miller’s works, this book is an occult blend of Eastern mysticism and Western folk magick / grimoire traditions. There is a lot of magickal content and a big focus on Jupiter the planet as well as Jupiter the deity, including a modern invocation of Jove and four Roman goddesses. There is also an exercise for clearing out psychological blockages and plenty of practical advice on money mindsets, awareness, and wealth accumulation strategies. I highly recommend it.

1. Money Magic: A Chaos Magic Perspective (Lars Helvete)

Very short but useful. Helvete has rigid ideas about sigil and servitor creation, but they are useful if you are a beginner or just want a structure. It’s worth a read.

1. Money Magic: Mastering Prosperity in its True Element (Frater U∴D∴)

Frater U∴D∴ introduces an interesting notion that money is better approached through the air rather than the earth element, and proposes a series of (sometimes radical) excercises to accumulate wealth. These including giving away your money to strangers, convincing strangers to give you their money, creating and distributing good luck charms, planetary pathworkings, and a modern invocation of Mercury. It is interesting, if nothing else.

1. Magical Cashbook: Attract Money Fast Using Ancient Secrets and Modern Wealth Magical (Damon Brand)

A short instruction manual on creating a magical notebook that connects you with the spirit Nitika. I have not had any success with it, but others may.

1. Magickal Riches: Occult Rituals for Manifesting Money (Damon Brand)

A typical Gallery of Magick style book that presents angelic sigil magick exercises for wealth accumulation. It is easy enough to use. I have not had any drastic results, but have only worked the Master Money Ritual as of yet.

1. Manifesting Prosperity: A Wealth Magic Anthology (Taylor Ellwood)

A book of essays from various authors from diverse magickal backgrounds, the most valuable of which is Vision and the Wealth Quest by Andrieh Vitimus, imo. Features various interesting rituals such as a chaos magic conjuration and transmutation of inner money demons and a money tree ritual. A good read with something for everyone.

1. Wealth Magick: The Secrets of Extreme Prosperity (Damon Brand)

This book takes longer to work through than Magical Riches, as you must first preform a daily “Finding Beauty” practice for three weeks. There are instructions for creating and charging a wealth talisman and seven ritual workings, none of which I have gotten to yet.

1. The Art and Practice of Getting Material Things through Creative Visualization (Ophiel)

I was really looking forward to this, but the author has such an arrogant and cunty writing style I could not get passed the introduction :woman_shrugging:

1. Manifest Wealth and Prosperity with Thought Forms and Servitors (John Kreiter)

Much more thorough than Money Magic: A Chaos Magic Perspective, it really explores the concepts of (and distinctions between) servitors and thoughtforms. I haven’t finished it yet, but it is valuable and I am looking forward to the thought form creation exercises.

1. Manifestation Magic: 21 Rituals, Spells, and Amulets for Abundance, Prosperity, and Wealth (Elhoim Leafar)

Very fluffy, as I initially feared by glancing over the cover. I am a folk magick practicioner with a plethora of magical herbs and crafting paraphernalia. I did not have what was needed for these works, which did not speak to me anyways. Perhaps they will speak to you.

1. The Witch’s Coin: Prosperity & Money Magick (Christopher Penczak)

Largely a folk magick manual of botanical recipes and natural correspondences. Does offer advice and insight into practical financial matters. Features charms, angelic and planetary sigils, and ancestor magick (not particularly deep). Written from a wiccan paradigm (but considers itself witchcraft). The author is knowledgeable in Reiki, Kabbalah, Wicca, and practical magick. Comes with the dreaded ethics clause. Its ok, imo.

10 Likes