Ari's Adventures in Time and Space

Whose to say he wasn’t :wink:

1 Like

Sept. 21, 2022

I have felt led to do an earth candle. I dont know why or even what its really for, I just know that I had the vision to create it and so I have.

I took leaves from two different kinds of trees, some wisteria blooms, and cinnamon I used Belial lord of the earth oil (bought from Luciferian Apotheca) to annoint the candle.

I will light this candle when I feel led to do so. It will burn in my special burn plate since it could be a fire hazzard.

Im curious to see what its all about. I felt nature calling me to do this so I responded.

5 Likes

I set it outside to burn on my screened in porch

5 Likes

Is that a leaf platter or similar?

2 Likes

I ordered it from Tamed Wild they called it a burn plate.

4 Likes

And i just realized how dusty my patio furniture is, but its been so dang hot. Wasn’t no one sitting out there anyway :sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

I now know what the candle was for and why it needed annoiting with Belials oil and why I carved Belial’s name into the candle.
Even though at the time I didnt know why.

Turns out I really needed his help and the help of friends, to help my daughter. Belial came through so fast for me. And some earth spirits helped. If you ever feel led to do somthing, do it. Trust yourself and what your intution/gut is telling you to do. I really needed Belial and I believe It would have taken alot longer to get the results if I hadn’t gotten this jump start. Within 2 hours 2 felony charges were dropped to one misdemeanor. Its a long story involving a crazy narcissist boyfriend and her being way too much like her mama. Hot headed. But we can work with that much easier. I still have more candle to burn and so Im sure over the next several days Belial and the earth spirits will continue to assist us.

I am thankful, that I listened to what I was being led to do and didnt push it aside, like I have been known to do in the past.

This is a big lesson for me in listening to and trusting myself. And listening to what Im being led to do. My spirits are there for me. And Im so grateful!

Hail Belial!

Also thank you @Laurel_Spider I appreciate you being there for me!

6 Likes

Heavy :skull:
I’m glad things are working out better!

2 Likes

Thank you! I swear that child is gonna drive me crazy :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Is there anything else left to do?

2 Likes

I could add you to the pm and you could see what ya think?

You might think of something we havent.

2 Likes

Works for me.

2 Likes

Ok ill add you.

2 Likes

Sept. 22, 2022

DK has given me a new nickname. I have finally started talking to him again. And I was telling him I did a type of magick like a Boss. And he said like an awesome boss. Boss Awesome. Awesome was already a joke between us because I tell him that I reek of awesomeness and that I’m going to bottle my awesomeness and sell it for $69.69 or $666.00 , then everyone can reek of awesomeness like me!

So, now I’m Boss Awesome. He’s probably the only Daddy Dom in the world to call his babygirl , Boss anything. But I think that’s what I love about him. He can be the Daddy Dom when he needs to or he can be a very encouraging Daddy Dom. That says , yep your a boss and don’t you forget it!

Of course he doesn’t know about my Mistress Arianna title yet :sweat_smile:. But we will work our way up to that one. :rofl:

4 Likes
2 Likes

@norse900 , I told him about the Mistress Arianna title. He said I am disappointed in you.

Im disappointed that you didnt ask for the title Boss Awesome, it was th perfect opportunity. And I said, oh dont worry I got that covered too! :rofl::rofl:

And then he said this :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Well, he isn’t disappointed in me. That’s a given :metal:

2 Likes

I figured i should tell him and not live with a secret. But I knew he was playing. Stuff like that doesn’t bother him.

2 Likes

Wasn’t a secret I made.

He knows I live by the bro code. Before I started helping. Certainly after.

1 Like

No Im not saying anything about you at all. We were just joking about it in the other thread and so i figured Id let you know i did tell him. I wasnt implying anything about you at all.

1 Like