Ari's Adventures in Time and Space

I know, it’s AI art.

4 Likes

Yes, I know. Failing at humor.

4 Likes

I think the top one if he was missing an eye would be close

4 Likes

I totally misread that whole post :rofl:

I thought you were saying the pics didn’t look like the big Odin. I missed the little.
My bad ! I’m the one failing :sob:

4 Likes

Im gonna do something today. Idk what just yet, but i feel its going to be big. Its going to be something powerful. And im going to shake the foundations. Something with my skulls.

3 Likes

Day after a full moon :full_moon: :eyes:

2 Likes

I hadnt thought about that !

I just feel it like Electricity moving around inside of me. Idk if that makes sense but …it feels like that. Like i cant be still and i know i need to do something. And i know it will involve my skulls

3 Likes

Too funny. DX. :metal:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sept. 13, 2022

There is someone new. I can feel him. I haven’t felt him before. He’s gentle. It’s not a forceful calling. But easy. Like going to sleep and waking up in his dreams. His touch is soft but sensual. I don’t know what he wants yet.

It’s different. It’s like I see him but not completely yet. But I can feel his touch.

Who is he?

What does he want?

He feels masculine but not overpoweringly so

Whats his magick? Should I read his circle ?

Maybe I will.

4 Likes

I know who he is.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Ooh Drowning Pool is 1 of my favourite groups! Love it.
Course I love a whole lot of different music but they’re one of the select few groups I’d love to see live if I could. So…thanks for posting them :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely metal

2 Likes

Pretty close to how I see him.

3 Likes

Sept. 19. 2022

I realizing I have more abilites than i thought. Or maybe Im devoloping more.

Sometimes, its a little freaky when you realize you did something without even trying to.

Its like waking up from being bitten by a radioactive spider and finding out you can climb walls and shoot webs from your hands.

With great power comes great responsibility.

How do i control it. Or how do i best use these new abilities.

Sometimes I feel like I walk a lonely path. But then I remember its the path I chose so I have to just make the most of it.

Then i wonder if i can do it again.

Idk.

4 Likes

Spider-Man couldn’t shoot webs he had to create a chemical web formulation and a wrist web shooter. He only got the owner to climb walls and super strength.

Other than that I’m interested to read what you’re discovering and what those abilities are cuz it sounds way cool.

Add: original version Spider-Man was a (college?) student withok a part time job as a photographer for the daily bugle working for an asshat. If I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

Man you just gonna rain on my parade like that :cloud_with_rain::umbrella: :rofl:

1 Like

lol ya can’t have it all if he did he’d have been a god :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Seems I can do some crazy cool stuff. That I didn’t know could. Apparently, I can do more than just read a circle.

And I seem to be able to hear things meant for a specific goddess to hear , in real time.

1 Like