A Walk in the Qliphoth

Day 1 Sathariel Recitation done.

Alright I was a bit busy those past few days, had my cousin at home so I couldn’t do much.
I plan to finish the last spheres without any breaks between them this time.

7 Likes

Night 1 in Sathariel.

First dream was good and bad at the same time. It was in some apocalyptic future, and it seems that all humans now had some kind of powers. It was different for everybody, some strongers than others. It seems that of you died, you could “respawn”. For me at least, not sure about the rest.
My powers were weak, so I was getting killed all the time, either by monsters, or other humans.
I end up teaming up with another guy at some point. At some point we are in a house, and we see someone else approching, so we hide. I couldn’t find a good place, so I hid behind the kitchen’s door.
The “man” enter the room, I’m hoping he won’t see me but he does. He doesn’t look human, more like a shadow. He catches me. We end up making a deal. For his protection, I have to give myself to him. I could feel his hands on my skin, like it was real.

Second dream was a bit more simple, but I can’t remember much from it.

6 Likes

Night 2 in Sathariel.

I barely remember what happened in the dream, but whatever. In it, I was dreaming that I was astral projecting. I was trying to get out of my bedroom by flying out of the room, but I couldn’t get past the walls, so I had to open the window directly. I don’t recall very well what was going on after that, but Anpu was there. I don’t think it was really him, just my dream acting up.
A bunch of stuff happened after that, but it wasn’t that interesting.

6 Likes

Day 4 Sathariel recitation done.

I can’t wait to be done with the Qliphoth, but not because it’s hard or anything like that. No no. I’ve had so many breakthrough already, so many blessings, I wonder what more is coming.
I was expecting it to be difficult, and it was, at the start. And with all those rape dreams I had… Horrible really.
But I guess embracing the spheres and what they bring helped a lot.

Time to see what the night will hold for me.

6 Likes

Night 4 in Sathariel.

No interesting dream. I was flying above a lake, a castle in the middle on an island. There was a lot of fishes in there, I could see them with the light of the sun hitting the water. Trouts I think, because of their pinkish color on their sides.
Somehow, I knew that there was a large water snake in there, giant one, and I was looking for it.

7 Likes

Night 5 in Sathariel.

No dreams that I could remember.

5 Likes

Night 6 in Sathariel

I dreamt of a guy I’m going to see tonight

5 Likes

Day 1 Ghagiel recitation done.

Lets see what the night will hold.

4 Likes

Night 2 in Ghagiel.

I can’t remember that well what I was dreaming about. I tried getting out of my dream again, by flying really high in the sky, bit couldn’t do it.
Dream was just weird overall.

6 Likes

Night 3 in Ghagiel.

Something about aliens invading our planet

5 Likes

Night 4 in Ghagiel.

No interesting dream to write about

6 Likes

Night 6 in Ghagiel.

I don’t remember everything, but I had two dreams. In one of them, I was having sex with a guy.

6 Likes

Day 1 Thaumiel Recitation.

Things have not been that great lately, not sure if it’s the Qliphoth coming at me, or it’s just me. I’m afraid of falling in my old ways again.
I haven’t been that serious with the last spheres either, and it was probably a big mistake, I shouldn’t take it that lightly. I barely remember my dreams, and it’s stressing me out too, I do not like it.

5 Likes

For me that far is part of what helps me stay positive. It shows that i care and that I have the will to do what i need

1 Like

Day 4 Thaumiel recitation done.

5 Likes

Can u share ur experiences on qliphas like what kind of changes happened wit u or around ur physical environment how did it affect ur persona as whole srry if im being prsnl im just curious about Qlipoth ig , I like to hear about experiences of ppl who traverse tree of death.

1 Like

@Mei I hope you don’t mind if I chime in, here.

@Musa In my experience, a lot of it is somewhat subjective. But, you can get a decent idea of what you’re in for by studying the correspondences of the spheres themselves. Perhaps even start with the upper half of the tree, as the shells are essentialy averse aspects of them.

For instance, Gevurah is associated with Mars, the color red, and is generally translated as “strength,” or “severity.” Therefore, Golachab, its inversion, will generally deal with wrath and dissolution, as the fifth sphere is associated with the dissolving principle.

Someone in this sphere may have the stability of their job or their relationships tested. And they may experience the more fiery, anger-prone aspects of their personality. Perhaps these two facets may even play on each other, i.e.: arguing with a spouse or co-worker.

My advice is to study the upper half of the tree first, to get a good idea of what is to be expected.

I hope this helps, and best wishes to you on your journey, friend!

4 Likes

Im reading sephe yetzirah for some days Bit complex ,i even skimmed thru Asenath masons work on Qlipoth pretty interesting.

2 Likes

@Musa You may look into “Qabalah, Qliphoth, and Goetic Magic” by Thomas Karlsson and “The Nightside of Eden” by Kenneth Grant as well.

3 Likes

Good books

1 Like