A Walk in the Qliphoth

dude I wanna cuddle superman :frowning_face: XD

2 Likes

It seems like you’re doing great! I can’t wait to see what you do when you complete this :relieved:

1 Like

We are day 5 and night 5 in Gamaliel today. Had a few dreams.

In one of them, I realized that I had done a mistake on the forum here, instead of typing “Gamaliel”, I had written something else. It was the name of another sphere, I think it was Sathariel but not sure.

In another dream I had, it felt like I was in another world. The people around me, that I was visiting, knew that I wasn’t from around here. I had told them that this was my astral body, and that I also had a physical one waiting for me. I was able to fly around, and go through things. Even tried to make a portal at some point.
Odd dream, really.

3 Likes

Day 6 - Night 6 in Gamaliel

I almost don’t remember anything from the dream I had, actually took me some time to remember what it was about.

I dreamt that I had been either sexually assaulted, or that someone had try to.
Nothing else.

4 Likes

Day 7 - Night 7 in Gamaliel

Well I had a weird night, and with that, a lot of weird dreams too. I had so many of them, I can’t remember all. I won’t go into details much, or this post is going to be very long lmao.

• I was being experienced on by scientifics, I’m not sure what they were doing exactly, but I think at some point I ended up going angry and destroying everything.

• I had found a nice little figurine, and I wanted to use it for Belial’s altar. It was really tiny, smaller than my little finger lol. It was put inside a little box too, and you could take it out of it. There was a man around, and I think I was asking him if it was his, to know if I could take it.

Kinda funny I dreamt about that one, because yesterday I was in front of his altar, and I was saying how I wish I could find something to “represent” him. Like a painting, image or figurine or something.

• Another dream where I was getting sexually assaulted I think. Not liking those very much, I gotta say lol. I’m not sure if I was getting assaulted, but the ex boyfriend of my sister was trying his chances on me.

I’ll edit the post and write more if I remember more.

3 Likes

Gamaliel is now done. This sphere was… really calm, and nothing much happened. Or at least, that I could see/feel. I did have a few visions here and there, but nothing interesting to write about.

I did Samael recitation yesterday, so I passed the first night already.
Had an encounter with a spirit in the astral tonight, that it seems I knew already. I felt him come next to me when I started having a sleep paralysis, so I asked him in thoughts to help me turn in bed, so I could get out of my body. And he did help ! We talked for a good while after that, and when I asked him what his name was, he said I could give him whatever name I wanted (not a very known spirit then).
This encounter lasted for quite a while actually, but we just casually talked, nothing to really write down.

5 Likes

Day 2 Samael recitation done !

Let’s see what the night will hold for me.

4 Likes

Night 2 in Samael.

I dreamt about my aunt. I had two friends with me, who were mocking her (she is into new age stuff). I was trying to stay “soft” in what I was saying, so things wouldn’t go overboard, but she ended up blocking me on her Facebook page :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Then in the dream, I thought about contacting her and telling her everything I’ve always wanted to say to her

4 Likes

Day 4 Samael Recitation done.

I forgot to write down the previous one, but all good, I’m still on it :sweat_smile:

Let’s see what the night will hold.

3 Likes

For shame! :scream::scream::scream: kidding of course lol. I hope tonight goes well!

1 Like

Day 5 Samael recitation done.

Last night I dreamt of my bestfriend’s sister. I never met her, I don’t even know what she looks like. My bestfriend told me a few things about her, but that’s all. I don’t remember anything about the dream, just that I was talking with her.

I’m starting to see some differences between the spheres I did so far. I do not feel many “effects” from them, but I can see some patterns. Nahemoth was the worse so far, it took so much energy from me, and I usually have quite a bit to spare, I’m always jumping around.
Gamaliel was… really calm. Which disapointed me a bit because I was really looking forward for this sphere. Samael so far is the same, not so much happening, but I do feel watched.

Anyway, time to see what the night will hold for me.

5 Likes

Night 5 in Samael.

I had really strange dreams. Sorry if what I write doesn’t make much sense, I literally just woke up. Needed to write them down before I forget.
In one of them, I was having sex with a woman, but I was the one doing the penetration ( it seems that I grew a penis or that I became a man, idk).

In another one, I was flying around my house. I dont remember much of the start, but I had left it, to keep my mom safe from me I think. Then when I had come back, she was acting really nasty with me, telling me terrible things.

I dont know in what dream it was, but there was something about traveling in time, which I had done.

3 Likes

You dreamt of my sister? :joy: just kidding, do you think maybe Gamaliel was a sort of rest period after the intensity of nahemoth?

Aside from the overall weirdness maybe this implies taking control of your masculine energies? Or bring the one to be more active in chasing what you want? I apologize if im taking away from your journal, just sharing thoughts about what these dreams might mean.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know, maybe I was already used to it’s energies ? Not sure how it works.

Not the first time I have this kind of dreams, that I’m a man and that I am having sex with a woman. But this one was quite violent, savage. It wasn’t some “soft” sex lol. Really animalistic. And I don’t know either about the masculine energies part. I like to think that I’m alright on this level, and quite balanced.
And don’t worry, you aren’t bothering me :smile:

3 Likes

Alright, I have done the 6th day recitation and hm… 6th night too I guess ? :sweat_smile: I originally wanted to take a small nap, went to bed at 5pm and woke up at… 2am. Welp. Nothing to be done.

But I did have a really strange dream. I could see that Mike and Norse had written on that journal, but can’t remember exactly what they were saying. I think Mike had posted a long incantation/recitation of some kind, not sure what it was, but it had to do with the Qliphoth.
As for Norse, it was a bit more complicated. He was saying how he thought, when I first started on my path, that I would go on the “new age” side, and that he was scared of it. But that now he was proud/happy of where I was. @norse900 Tagging you here friend, even though I’m sure you would still see the message lol.
There was more to it, but can’t recall the rest. I wonder if that could be the message of a spirit, because indeed, at start when I got started, I did go towards new age things (kinda broad I know).
Also, I’m not sure if I heard it in the dream, or if I saw it written too or something, but someone was saying how I should do a small break before getting started on the 4th sphere, which would be Herab Serapel. I shall listen to this message.

3 Likes

Hmmm…was this a literal post or a post in a dream?

2 Likes

No no, it was in a dream :joy: I could see the message exactly like I see yours right now. Felt very real to be honest.

3 Likes

Glad I didn’t say anything stupid then. It’s been known to happen.

1 Like

This was my last day and last night in Samael.

I dreamt that I was having sex with a man. Can’t remember much of it, just that the man was really respectful and sweet with me.

I will take a day break, then start Herab Serapel.

4 Likes

I’m starting the 4th sphere tonight, but I still had an odd dream. I’m writing it on this journal, instead of my normal dream journal.

I could see two statues in front of me, one of Anpu, and another one, which I think was a woman. I feel like someone was telling me to focus on their statue to evoke them. I ended up evoking the woman, no idea of who it was, but I think it got sexual… yes again.

I also woke up with the name of Glasya Labolas in mind, which doesnt surprise me because I’ve seen his name a lot lately, telling magicians that he can also help on matters outside of the baneful.

5 Likes