A Walk in the Qliphoth

Possibly yes, not super worried though :grin:

Night 5 Nahemoth

Finally a dream ! It wasn’t anything special though, just dreamt about my work and a co-worker I’m interested in

2 Likes

Day 6 Nahemoth recitation done.

I feel so dead today, I am exhausted. No idea if the Qliphoth sphere is the cause, but damn… I’m not usually like that.

3 Likes

I had nights/days of exhaustion when walking the Book of Gates and the Shadownomicon, for sure. Work is being done.

2 Likes

Night 6 Nahemoth

Nothing I could recall again

I’ve got two days where I won’t be working, so I should get some action in my sleep. I’ll make sure to take a few naps too.

That’s probably the case then. I sleep enough hours, but I just feel… broken lol, that’s probably the best term I can use.

3 Likes

Sounds like some psychological items are being rescripted. From your posts, it seems like whatever is being worked on is darn near at the bedrock of your being, so to speak. Be sure to keep eating and whatever self care works for you. You got this. Go Mei, go!

3 Likes

You hit the nail on the head. I just took a nap, and the dreams were pretty… disturbing so to speak.
Going to write them down in a bit

2 Likes

Alright, finally something to write about. Decided to take a nap to see if I could get any dreams, and sure thing I did.

I actually had quite a few, but it feels like they were all linked together.
I saw my legs being… how do I even describe that… cut in the length ? Like, not cut away from my body, they were still there. But from my toes to my knees, there was a big crack. Then when I was about to show it to my mom, everything was gone and back to normal. She said I had schizophrenia (which I’m pretty sure I don’t in reality lmao). I wonder what this could mean, the signification of it. I don’t remember if they were hurting, but I can clearly see again when I was putting my foot on the floor and putting some pressure on, my feet/legs would just… open. Yikes.
I was… not panicked, but confused. I started saying in my dream things like “What I see is my reality” in loops, just affirmations.

At some point, maybe another dream who knows, I was standing in an empty street I think. No one was there, just me. I was upset, and calling whoever might be around me like Belial or Anubis.
Then again later, I’m not sure what was happening in the dream, but I had a voice talking to me, basically saying that they (the person speaking) were with me. I think it was a woman’s voice, but not sure. It was a really soft and calming voice. I said something like “The dream is gonna end, I’m sure of it” and they answered by telling me me it wasnt going to be the case and that I shouldn’t worry.

There was more, but I think this was the most important.

3 Likes

Day 7 Nahemoth recitation done !

Alright last day and last night in the sphere of Nahemoth. Still wondering if I should take a day off, or just continue and go straight :thinking:

3 Likes

Night 7 Nahemoth

Nothing super interesting, I was hanging out with a celebritie. He was showing me places to go to, paying me a place, can’t remember for what it was, theatre maybe, no clue.
I was switching languages in the dream, talking english and french at the same time

5 Likes

Day 1 Gamaliel Recitation done !

I am actually very excited to be in this sphere, i don’t know why, it always fascinated me.

Let’s see what the night will hold.

3 Likes

Night 1 in Gamaliel

I dreamt that I was with other people, and we were getting chased around. It was kinda like the game Dead by Daylight. We were outside at first, and then got inside a building that looked like a school. We were 4, but 2 got caught and I stayed with the other girl. Around the end we managed to hide in a classroom, and we stayed alive until the timer ran out. The “monster” entered the room right at that moment (he looked like a very beautiful blonde man), and I got out of my hiding spot when the timer hit 0 and went towards him. He took me in his arms in a hug, and I kinda winked to the other girl and laughed.

Good dream.

4 Likes

Day 2 Gamaliel Recitation done !

Let’s see what the night will hold.

5 Likes

Night 2 in Gamaliel

Nothing amazing for this night, dreamt that I threw a glass of orange juice at my ex-boyfriend. That felt good.

3 Likes

Day 3 Gamaliel Recitation done.

I felt pretty good and full of energy after the recitation, which was… unusual compared to how I felt in Nahemoth, and also because I worked during the whole day today, so I should have been dead tired.

4 Likes

:joy: hell yeah lol

1 Like

Night 3 in Gamaliel

I dreamt of my work, and that my boss at work was sexually attracted to me.
Yikes please no :joy:

5 Likes

Took a little nap earlier today, and had an interesting dream.

I don’t remember where I was exactly, talking with a guy. He was really nice. Then he took his car, and started driving away. Sadly another one was coming in front of him, and hit him really hard. His car started flying away, towards a wall to hit it. I could see it happening, kinda in slow motion, and I tried setting up a shield around it, to protect it. The guy still got hurt, but we had managed to take him out of the car. I was about to call the ambulance, while someone else was taking care of him.

4 Likes

Day 4 Gamaliel Recitation done.

Compared to the first sphere, this is rather calm. In Nahemoth I felt so tired, it was unreal, but here I feel so good and full of energy. It is a nice change that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Night 4 in Gamaliel

I’m not sure about the first dream, can’t remember much, but I feel like a man was cuddling me in my sleep, literally.

Had another dream after that one, but can’t recall much from it.

In the third dream, I was actually meeting Henry Cavill. Love this actor. I was holding his arm and walking with him. He looked a bit older than now, but I still could recognize him.

4 Likes