What spirit would you use in this situation

Ok so i just got done reading up demons of magick by Gordon Winterfield and have a basic idea of the ritual ill be going with the first ritual using the encoded cipher. As to my situation. Im initiated into one of the ATR traditions and through various readings throughout the months with differnet people the same topic more or less comes up theres a woman continuisely cursing me. However i feel w.e “work” i do with said priests yields no results and i really want to put a stop to this.

However i want to bring that target closer to me and not damage(atleast not anymore) for reasons unspecified. At first i thought of going through a spirit ruling lust to bring em close but then i thought if that person must have a certain animosity and a lust spell probably wont be as effective as a layered one but i dont have experience for that so id have to employ 1 spirit at a time as i gather information. To this situation… i was thinking of going with furcas since the book mentions one of his abilities is “to make a person feel guilty for their wickedness” and from there continue the work with targeted person in parts till its time to pull them closer, any advice?

3 Likes

Or start with Amy first to see wth is going on around my field if someone is and who is working against me if thats the case? Still would have to use furcas or dantilion at a later time to change that persons perspective.

2 Likes

Yes knight furcas can be employed to create feelings of remorse and guilt. You can ask him to make the target apologize if you wish and they will…and they will.

3 Likes

Less advice, more of a question: why don’t you have some good defenses in place, if you believe someone is attacking you? At least some basic wards, man.

3 Likes

Well, you’re in the right place to learn. Take a look around and if you can’t find a tutorial/guide/article on wards and other protections… that’s because I forgot to write it, so feel free to tell me and I’ll do it.

3 Likes

Thats last bit is very reassuring hahaha nice. Looking forward to this

2 Likes

Yea i just looked and dont think i found anythingnother than wards being the topic but nothing to make or maybe im not looking for it the right way🤔

2 Likes

I may have misread the query sorry if that’s the case.

3 Likes

Question regarding the book… the author states that after you call and give licwnse to depart you might experience some weirds things around your home per se… poltegeist activity in other words… how do you guys limit those experinces given my living situation i cant really have that type of stuff going on.

3 Likes

Not at all you were right on the money just reassuring my decision as being the correct one :+1:

3 Likes

I personally don’t like demons of magic because the method employs Shem angels. Yes the method works but you’re not making friends with the spirits or encouraging good long term relations.

Yes I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some poltergeist activity if you use Shem. Many goetics have said to me that it is torture to be bound and constrained and supervised by angels.

Perhaps that’s the cause of the phenomenon :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes