The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Wrong window, but might still be of benefit for folks to meditate on that trio and possibly work with connected spirits.

Pleasure, Debauchery, Happiness be the name of the game today it seems.

Try to cultivate him.

1 Like

My communication style under pressure is a bull in a china shop it seems. Gotta tame that beast.
Bind the ass, ox and unicorn. Or something like that.

Shrunken head incense holders would be cool. Wonder what it takes to make shrunken heads. Saw a artist booth recently at a halloween pride benefit at a church recently. One artist did shrunken heads.

Iā€™m just saying, Naamah is really good for material things - not just really dirty sex. A lot of practitioners donā€™t seem to know or overlook this. Most material entity with which Iā€™ve worked. And quick too.

Her evocation is here:

3 Likes

On it. Sex would be a bonus. Material requirements come first. Or should anyway.

@UncleAl ā€¦ thanks for the reminder on her. She can teach a lot to the magician.

Highly recommended to wash the pot pipe before using it to smoke if youā€™ve used incense in it (some incense formulas contain toxic ingredientā€™s :slight_smile: :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I loudly and with some feeling rehearsed the invocation. Without the Headless preamble.
Must rehearse and memorize that however.
I then felt the "I messed up " feeling. Too late.

Now listening to the sounds of night in my complex. Now there was a Beverly Hillbillies type truck that just squeaked through. Amazing someone can run a landscaping company but not able to spray it down with some WD-40. But thats just me.

Just applied for a Network Engineer job, in town, 90-100k. I think Naamahs invocation with this an hour or so later is coincidental. And my left palm itched. Im a leftie, so maybe ā€¦ listening to Over the Mountains.

Beginning Luciferian Magic is a fairly easy read, not saying its easy, but well laid out.

Stress

This de-stressing exercise is simple but requires commitment. If you feel more comfortable by doing so, take off your shoes. Lay flat on a rug, mat or carpeted floor. Do not use a pillow or a mattress. The object of this exercise is to get your body to conform to the flatness of the surface you are laying on not to have that surface conform to you.

Start by taking a deep breath and expelling that breath as a sigh. The secret is to sigh like everyone and everything that you love in your life has just been taken away from you. Sigh like it could not get any worse. Sign three consecutive times and then commence to relax your toes. After you have relaxed your toes, relax your feet. Continue to relax your body all the way to the top of your head.

By the time you get to relax your knees you may find that your feet are no longer relaxed. This is not a failure on your part. It is natural. Simply sigh and start again at the toes.

As you work your way from the feet to the head and discover that a previously relaxed part of your body has tensed up again you must give a deep sigh before recommencing. This exercise should be continued for at least fifteen minutes and may require several sessions before you start to obtain results. It can be effectively used to induce deep sleep. As you maintain your regime you will find that within a few days your sleeping patterns, comprehension and energy levels improve. You will also notice a diminished level of nervous energy in your everyday life.

A ā€˜Pavlovā€™s Dogā€™ side effect of this practice is that you can induce a state of deep relaxation at any time you need, simply by sighing. I was once caught in abysmal traffic and in desperation and while not thinking I let out an involuntary sigh and experienced deep relaxation instantaneously, to the point where I had to be careful not to fall asleep in the traffic.

As this will help, please post results.

3 Likes

Sitting in cross legged against pillows is probably helping a bit. but tried this sitting and sighed more than four times, and felt more progressively relaxed.

1 Like

Sharing this with King Paimon tonight!
My dad and I used to eat these together when I was young. Haha

3 Likes

I only post stuff Iā€™ve used myself. I use cheap, nasty, very effective methods, because:

When I was young I was hidebound by the correct planetary hours of the correct day, with the right incense and specifically coloured candles, etc. This was long before the internet and I relied on Travel Agent international city times - I used GMT. I was so fucked up by rules and sub-rules I couldnā€™t fucking do anything!

Because on my Ceremonial, rhp learning, when I read Liber Null & Psychonaut by Peter James Carroll, the effect was shattering. But I (more or less) gave up on Magick for about nine years. Only later did I realise that those years Iā€™d spent laying the groundwork for My Aeonic Magick. Back in 2003 and alone, I got back into conscious Magick.

If youā€™re interested and perhaps at a later date, you may want to try The Lesser Headless Ritual. I drafted it from much longer material (probably now available online). I also used Heremetic Magic by Stephen E. Flowers Ph.D. But be warned, as Iā€™ve used this I know just how powerful and therefore dangerous it is - when the sweat was pouring off of me in 1994. Letā€™s just say it can really empower and fuck you over.

4 Likes

Interesting, never considered the pre internet days. I am not sure if Barrett had a planetary hours table offhand. I still need to read Carrolls book.
Will try the Headless ritual :slight_smile:

@Veil

Not sure where to put this but can i pm you. Its about your taxidermy stuff. Lol thanks.

Anyone else ever try these taffyā€™s? Very chewy but very very very yummy imo

The flavour is vaguely like a vanilla milkshake.

4 Likes

Add to taffy comment thisā€¦ if you have a loose filling donā€™t try them til itā€™s fixed. I did say chewy after all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I havenā€™t tasted those before, I may have to try them if I can find them. Iā€™m in the middle of reupping my stash of Chic-o-sticksā€¦they remind me of my childhood and are to die for. If anyoneā€™s a fan of peanut butter and coconut, youā€™ll love these.

5 Likes

Im fine with my caramel-coconut-fudge cookies and cinnamon bun frosting. :slight_smile:
Would love to try those though ā€¦ im a pb fan.

2 Likes