The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Ket, to the surprise of no one, yours is longer than mine.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: Iā€™ve got one out there the boys are calling child sized

Itā€™s short, but itā€™s got such a nice feel, I hope they donā€™t toss it.

4 Likes

So I waited til the last minute and entered Canadaā€™s got talent. And you know what itā€™s like whatever if I get in I get in if I donā€™t who cares. So is that confidence or doubt I dunno is it that I really donā€™t care either way or is my mind trying to fool me so if I do that get picked it donā€™t hurt. Whatever the case I sent in the pics n vids and if they pick you for in person try outs or the show not sure which supposed to get emailed confirmation on Aug 30th if your in, but if they donā€™t pick you supposedly you wonā€™t hear back (you know the old donā€™t call us well call you or not shtick) so I gotta wait til the end of the month to find out if the tick me assuming they donā€™t extend the deadline (the ad said today was last day to enter so I doubt theyā€™ll extend it given they spent Money on the advertisement saying last day to enter).

:thinking:Should I have journaled that instead of saying it here? If you think yes @Keteriya can ya move it

5 Likes

We can move it, if needed. Any of the founders can.

3 Likes

@norse900 and the rest of the founders Ok. Leave it move it whatever you thinks appropriate :slight_smile:
Add: lol my autocorrect wanted to say flounders for a sec instead of founders til I made sure it didnā€™t I say thereā€™s something fishy about that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Damn, I got excited. Havenā€™t had flounder in years :joy:

3 Likes

Go get you some :joy::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Used to get it at the Stony Creek Inn here, but they got soft and stopped while in Hawaii. Have no reason to eat there now, since they stopped offering the platter with itā€¦ My tasfebudā€™s hearts were brokenā€¦

My wallet didnā€™t see the difference.

6 Likes

Hey guys, if Iā€™m counting right weā€™re already 50 members :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Snek, definitely snek

5 Likes

I donā€™t personally mind you sharing here, if your going to do work and try to increase your odds and stuff that would probably go best in a journal, but this is supposed to be the hang out place- so itā€™s cool.

Iā€™m always doing the same types of things, so I donā€™t have much to add to this thread unless people are talking lol.

We want to support you guys and your goals, so itā€™s fine to share those things here where we can.

We want to try to not repeat others mistakes, but the goal is not be to such hard asses you donā€™t feel happy here. As far as Iā€™m concerned, everyoneā€™s welcome to help us fill the chats, fill the gaps in the categories, share their work and otherwise participate where it makes sense to.

I am bad about seeing things and being ohhh this or that , so I understand and if we ever need to move or split something we donā€™t just do it for- let us know. If it makes sense to be where it is though, itā€™s okay for it to be there.

Hell half the time Iā€™m trying to quote one journal into three, because itā€™s technically separate works, but oh this is relatedā€¦ :woman_facepalming:

Basically your good, if we something needs moved we will, but we should usually be shortly explaining our thoughts on why we are doing, so your not lost on whatā€™s going on.

5 Likes

Tmw today I get to drive my friend up to the dealership so he can pick up his 2019 corvette Z06. Dummy doesnā€™t even own a house yet but picked up a 6 figure car payment lol.

7 Likes

I just want to know why the girl who rarely eats bacon has a title mhmmm the baconā€¦

:face_with_spiral_eyes::rofl::rofl: I know itā€™s the baconeator techies doing and something about it If I donā€™t like it change it, but we all know I wonā€™t be able to figure out how toā€¦!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nor do I have anything better to use anywaysā€¦

6 Likes

At least I have changed to plant based nuggets.

2 Likes

OHhhh make me da She-Hulk! Oh something equally as ridiculous please.

1 Like

Our masterthread resources is sitting at 40 tutorials, guides and articles.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed. Iā€™m sure it will be in the hundreds in a couple of months :smiley:

6 Likes

When it grows bigger, maybe we should restructure it into more divisions and more precisely to make it easier for users to find what they are looking for.

4 Likes

Maybe but right now we have a bunch of empty categories still :stuck_out_tongue: We are adjusting as we go, in hopes that we are going to reach a broader audience and will have better insight into which ones we need in the future

Start filling them up though, and Iā€™m sure we can add lots more lol.

3 Likes

I very much like that the forum is aiming for a broader audience. While there was diversity on the previous one, we saw that it primarily drew people of one mind. Will be nice to have a wide audience and see what kind of discussion it brings.

8 Likes

Iā€™m already pleased with how well people are getting out of that box tbh :slight_smile:

4 Likes