The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

I know it sounds petty as hell, but I finally got the wasted screen out of the window that doesn’t get opened and into the one that does. Should reduce my mosquito issues considerably in my ritual space. I have extra acidic skin, so I’m a magnet for them.

If you can’t tell from the photo, an outdoor shed blocked the ability to do it from the outside.

Sometimes, it’s the small wins.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m totally ready for this bullshit mercury in retrograde to be OVER

4 Likes

LadyofWar @Celestia

That’s badass

Or Nighthawk

Or Gloomwing

Something nightside as hell!!

4 Likes

We have a bluejay couple (and 2 young males!) in an American Holly tree in our yard. Young ones aside, here are the feathers I’ve collected

5 Likes

Is anyone else’s app for the forum not working, since the mishap the other day?

2 Likes

There’s an app???

3 Likes

:point_up::point_up:

3 Likes

Socialize with me? :sweat_smile:

Talk with other people can help me to detach from this situation.

(Usually abusive people tend maintain the victims as hostages where they constantly reinforce beliefs of powerlessness and hopelessness, but sharing and talking can serve as a safe scape)

4 Likes

Just wait until the opposition between mars and Pluto that will happen this month, lots of violence :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Fantastic

2 Likes

Have you had any big Magickal or mundane successes lately? What do you do for work?

It helps me to feel less powerless when I focus on my successes and what independence i do have

2 Likes

Yesterday I went to the Teutoburgerwald, to the statue of Arminius (1838-1875), south of where the battle of the Varian Disaster (Clades Variana) happened in 9 AD. I stumbled on this beautiful althar that is similar in hight compared to a kitchen counter. Residing on a roughly 1 meter small hill in a slightly open forest spot on the edge of a massive cliffside vista (situated on the back side of this image if one where to turn around) and having the statue located west of the althar.

7 Likes

I don’t think I’m very warlike :sweat_smile:

I’m going for a more balanced vibe.

3 Likes

My mental health has improved and that means now I’m aware of certain things including my physic senses and that’s awesome.

Also have a journal where I write down the successes of my day (mostly related to mental health because my magickal & mundane life is kinda static at the moment)

That’s correct, being aware of the successes can help to enable the frontal lobe resulting in great motivation :star2:

4 Likes

You know I’m always around for you :smiley:

3 Likes

My new pillow

4 Likes

So, tonight I was at work and it was time to close. And we have to walk the store to be sure everyone is out so we can open the safe and stuff.

Im walking the store and at the back I see like this male figure completely in black or maybe like a shadow person but he seemed solid. Standing with his hand on his hip.

I completely stopped dead in my tracks and just stared at it for a minute, and then it was gone. Leaving me just standing there like wtf did i just see.

5 Likes

That makes me wonder if anything happened on that land in the past or something hearing that.

4 Likes

Yeah probably better you’re right

4 Likes

Too many people, not enough voodoo dolls.

7 Likes