The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

@NavyBeans That (the panic attacks) totally suck.

2 Likes

Last summer most evenings when I would walk from my house to my detached garage. I would hear the sounds of a large creature moving around just outside of vision. I have trees and other things that make hiding easy.

A couple months ago I was driving back to my house and maybe a mile away. For no real reason other than I just felt like doing something random. I was making a turn onto a gravel drive that was heavily wooded on both sides. I slowed the vehicle and looked into the corner section of the woods. As I rounded the corner looking at it I saw a large hairy clawed arm retract back into the shadows of the woods. I sped home the rest of the way lol.

Couple weeks ago me and a friend were driving to get fast food in town. While driving down a long gravel road we watched a deer slowly cross the road.
As we are getting close to it, it continues to slowly walk right through a solid fence. My friend looks at me and asks me if I saw it walk through that fence. We stopped long enough to confirm it was now on the other side of the fence. It just stared at us. Skinwalker deer!

6 Likes

Same here, we are surrounded by 3 largish lakes and a whole slew of smaller and personal ones. It love sitting in the fog tho. If it’s thick enough you can’t see a few feet ahead is my fav!! Hot chocolate and a blanket!! I’m a happy camper.

5 Likes

I feel like this may produce some interesting AI art.

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: hahaha

1 Like

Did a thing today.

4 Likes

Hi all! How is everyone doing?

Dude sweet!! Hope you enjoy it!

4 Likes

Hi @Dagars :heart_eyes: How’ve you been feeling? Hope everything is good.

3 Likes

It’s very much being enjoyed.

1 Like

Tired. Didn’t even wake up with the energy in that sentence :dizzy_face: Good for you!

Productive at work, home, and did a working to bring justice to a bastard baby killer. No drama. That’s a good day, in my books.

How about you?

2 Likes

Yeah mate learned that shit hard wayy It was Weird experience for me cos i was not in my home town was not familiar wit da roads🤦‍♂️.

1 Like

@Nephenthe I FOUND IT

10 Likes

That is so funny!! If you wouldn’t have told me I would have thought he was actually your hair!!

4 Likes

Is that platinum blonde hair?

4 Likes

Same😂 it’s a comfy little nest for him lol

4 Likes

She* but aye :joy: she was champagne coloured so she blended right in

Yes ma’am!

5 Likes

Fucking hell I just agreed to wake up in -7 hours because someone told me last minute that one of my fav bands is playing at a music festival tomorrow and obviously I can’t not go

7 Likes

Do you guys know of any videos or things like that, that helps toddlers with speech?

1 Like

I do not but i would assume that watching slow pronunciation might help? Humans learn most effectively by watching and listening and then trying themselves :heart:

1 Like

I love it and I love you

God I love Platinum Blonde. LOVE it.

3 Likes