The blok of azazel

I was really confused while trying to implement new applications so I spent a few days researching finally i wanted to try the azazel legions to practice,
some power before venus starts.

actually my purpose for this day is not to make these souls fully manifest physically I just want them to help them achieve what i desire,I can’t wake them all, most of them are not related to my wish but I made a list like this.

Lord kiltan
Grah’aht’talion
Mammy’aon
Ala’tahl’sta
Salash
HENTYOS
Abryaiyan
Mehmi’on
Etli’osh
Fro’ghla’tasch
Kru’vest
Ahl’far’dahn

this diary is dedicated to the above 12 spirits today i will start with lord kiltan.

1 Like

This was a good book. Out of curiosity anyone have the sigils automatically open upon opening the book?

1 Like

1st legions lord klitan

yes my drawing ability is crap but let me tell you about my experience.

I said your name many times and stated that I wanted you to transfer my feelings and thoughts to person x’s brain when the seal was opened,I had brief dreams and continued as if my thoughts were in her brain.

i thanked and i finished i closed my eyes and saw a black entity on the right in a suit, yes it worked,When I cleaned everything and left that area, my left leg tingled very violently, the lord heard me, I was happy and walked away.

I felt a slight trance while repeating his name. Experienced or new people can enjoy working in this spirit.

HAİL LORD KİLTAN🖤

1 Like

Yeah that is pretty cool :sunglasses::clap: