Darkgodofqlippas Shem ha-Mephorash journal

This journal will serve as a daily ritual excercise to get to know the Shem angels and their functions and powers. I will not be using them to bind Goetic spirits but I’ll be employing them and meditating on their message each day.

Angel of Today 9-20-22

Hahahel

Protects against slander and impious people.

Ok I have a task I’m going to make a simple prayer to this angel and see what’s up.

14 Likes

Nice. I’m also doing some extended angel work starting tomorrow. I’ll definitely be following along here-it’ll be interesting to see your process.

4 Likes

Awesome glad to know someone is interested besides myself.

:sunglasses::crown:

5 Likes

Angel of the day 9-21-22

Haamiah

And I quote “Ritual and ceremony can aquire all the measures of heaven and earth”

What a fantastic angel! What excellent and exciting timing.

I will make a prayer to this angel and ask that my ritual Magick bears fruit.

:muscle:

10 Likes

Saw this and wanted to post it here.

The depictions are pretty close to correct at least kabbalistic speaking anyways.

11 Likes

Angel of the day 9-22-22

Iabamiah

Alchemy and transmutation, rules natural events. Helps with spiritual progress.

I don’t have a pressing need to employ this spirit today so this will be a meet and greet.

8 Likes

Angel of the day

Anauel

The gentle God

Perception of unity, protects against accidents and heals the sick.

9 Likes

9 25-22

Angel of the day

Awesome angel

8 Likes

9 26 22

Angel of the day

Way cool angel

6 Likes

9 27 22

Angel of the day

IMG_20220927_035659

10 Likes

9 28 22

Angel of the day

I made a request for fortune And fame.

10 Likes

I hope there were some specifics in that request for fame and fortune :slight_smile: cuz if yo u didn’t specify them general could go wrong on you.

1 Like

9 29 22

Angel of the day

8 Likes

Personally, I would disagree with that. Especially with beneficent spirits.

In my opinion, we should remember, we are not working with machines. Our practice is not mechanistic. We are working with highly intelligent beings.

In my practice, I often use general terms, rather than specific wording. I do not work with malevolent spirits who take my words like a lawyer just to see where they can cause me ill. I certainly would not want to work with spirits like that in my personal practice.

I have never personally worked with the 72 Angels of the Shem HaMephorash, but I have known someone who worked with them fairly extensively, and they seem to be benevolent from what I’ve seen.

Of course, this is not an attack on you @Kish, or anything like that! Just giving my personal opinion and experience.

Edit: Fixed an important mistake

9 Likes

I agree with @Dankquanicus I’m not dealing with a djinn or elemental or infernal this is an angel. They’re not going to misinterpret you one, two they aren’t going to burn you.

If they disagree with your request you’ll just get ignored.

6 Likes

9 30 22

Angel of the day

8 Likes

10 1 22

angel of the day

9 Likes

10-2-22

Angel of the day

A Brief ritual to invoke the blessings of this Shem angel

8 Likes

10 -3 -22