Spirit to attract friends

Oh gosh golly gee Toto they wouldn’t do that would they? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t it it past them given the history of the RHP but either way it’s good to be
On a forum that’s a bit less fussy about the Ps and Qs. Add: and so far less ban happy :smiley:

1 Like

The right-hand path awards grades. I’ve seen it happen – close up. Some bookish little prick who smells of buttered toast is awarded the grade of Monitor of the Secret Corridor and is given an appropriate coloured sash.

The left-hand path recognises grades.

And there’s a huge difference.

I once saw Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki in Australia – just before I assume she qualified for the British Old Age Pension – give some schmuck a higher grade (and bestow him with a special sash). I’ll never forget it. I was an invited guest and I’m so thankful nothing like that has happened to me since.

3 Likes

The name “Dolores+Ashcroft+Nowicki” conjured, indeed curated, images of blood-ripe, puckering anus and fragrant vaginal drippings. I’d read Vladimir Nabokov’s Lolita, so ‘Dolores’ just hooked me. ‘Nowicki’ sounded like a whip crack.

That’s not what I experienced. More than a let-down, it served as an important insight.

2 Likes

If you stick at it, eventually ‘your life’ and ‘your Magick’ become one. You’ll just stop making the distinction. This may however mean that I’m completely fucked in the head.
It’s always a hard call.

3 Likes