Spirit to attract friends

I was wondering if you know of any demon that can be used to make new friends or help with social skills to make a person more popular and loved?

4 Likes

Man bad photo of the book, but yes…

It’s a genius spirit, Cuniali (koo-knee-all-ee)

That’s just one snippet of a genius used in a master ritual for what your asking from Magus Lyons Book Genie Magick Unleashed.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe Prince Orobas, I suggest using glamours as well and doing shadow work.

6 Likes

I just found this on Instagram

It seems pretty easy and would likely do the job as well.

3 Likes

What’s taglock?

2 Likes

@Kish The footnote explains. All the way at the bottom.

2 Likes

Same as personal concerns or a sympathetic link basically.

In this operation you need something representative of yourself :slight_smile:

The explanation at the bottom says that, but it doesn’t tell you that outside of this work it would an item representing the target- usually of personal manner like hair or nail clippings, semen etc.

3 Likes

Something I normally only read in contracts and on medicine bottles.

4 Likes

Prince Vassago also helps find friends, and tells if a friendship is true

3 Likes

If you’re looking for dirty, sexual love you can’t go passed Naamah. Also good with material things. Never worked with Her for friends though.

Al.

The Naamah Evocation

LEPACA NAAMAH AMA RUACH MASKIM ROSARAN

Naamah, daughter of the heart of darkness, come forth from the womb of the night.

Come in Your flaming robes and open our eyes to what is hidden.

Open Your night and bring forth the shadows that lurk in the unknown.

May Your black fires flow over the border, and may we taste Your power and beauty.

O NAAMAH AGAB HAROMBRUB

NAAMAH BACARON LILITH

MARAG NAAMAH ARIOTH DEBAM

O NAAMAH PACHID LABISI

In the splendour of Your shimmering power, the spirit of the world is reflected.

Let us pass through the mirror and become united with Your abundance.

O Naamah, let the pillars of existence fall apart and make way for the darkness that You breed.

NAAMAH TURITEL MALKUTH ORGOSIL

KIPOKIS RAUCH MEHKELBEC

Naamah, bring back again the primordial and let the wilderness come alive.

You are the clear wind that can cleanse our soul from lies.

Through You the true power can flow freely.

O Naamah, awaken the Dragon that rests in Your womb so that the world may be reborn by its power.

LEPACA NAAMAH AMA RUCH THELI

HO DRAKON HO MEGAS

4 Likes

Alienation is inherent on the true left-hand path.
Here’s a little exercise that will get you alienated really quickly!
Next time you see a media story about some little kids being burnt to death – laugh! Same with the multiplicity of tragedies of which our lives are punctuated – laugh. At first, you’ll have to force your laugh; but lo and behold! – it won’t take long before you can’t control your laughter! At this point your viewpoint has irrevocable altered.
And people will avoid you.

This is a serious exercise with serious effects. Treat it that way.

2 Likes

See I missed stuff like this you used to.posy on balg man. This gem is going right into my personal book right now. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Shit! I have my own disciples! Sign up and send money. It’ll be a pyramid scheme with me at the top and the first in, right under me. I recommend both the Isle of Man and that of Dogs as excellent jurisdictions for business entities and trust accounts.

‘Old Uncle Al delivers a lively, touching set of kick-in-the-guts insights, shove-this-up-your-arse teachings, together with laugh for minutes aphorisms destined to haunt you. These are one of a kind, international appearances by everyone’s favourite, reprobate, don’t leave alone near a drinks’ cabinet Satanist.
‘Repulsive, revolutionary, disturbing and deranged just don’t come close!
Think of it as an evening’s intercourse.’

2 Likes

I got temporarily banned – permanently. Dear, sweet, little, old me!
I wept and fasted, wept and prayed – all to no avail. I’m still banned and thankful for it. My stuff suddenly started falling foul of ‘community standards’ on a lhp web group? I took it as a back-handed acknowledgement of my superior grade – being banned from what at that time had been the foremost lhp group globally. I was chuffed!

2 Likes

You and me both!

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Your reply has been flagged by several [braindead, humourless, cry-baby] community members, therefore it has been deleted whilst you are immediately and shall henceforth remain banned.

3 Likes

You would almost think they were actually trying to clean up the lhp and make it pg 13 with the goal of converting it to RHP.

3 Likes

I have my theories.

3 Likes