Soul scan trade

what does it actually mean “soul scan”?
Not confrontation, more of like my experience of xyz differs from your, or any other xyz. So, it seems prudent to ask what exactly is meant by these two words we use?
Personally, I cannot give you accurate definition of “soul”.
Since I am unable to define a definition of soul, or scan.
How can I trust my experience in the doing of soul scan?

Edit: you are my bro, so like I’m really not hating. I just have questions that I do not know the answer to. maybe if we all talk about this big picture stuff, it is useful.

1 Like

Please can i get an aura scan ?(i can’t scan back sadly…)Anyhow Thank you

1 Like

@CosmicTofu I like your question: a soul scan is an ambiguous term. In my world a soul is the different bodies we have: the astral, etheric, even physical.

A scan to me means a check up, a good analogy
Is a physical checkup doctors give athletes:

Every doctor is different, he will naturally see different things, every athlete is different and their body is different.

But, still western/eastern medicine exist: there’s method to the madness.

I’m always up for debate :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m doing a role of a devil’s advocate, opposer. I’m not hating or harming you, I just think: if we can ask forbidden questions: we should!

“How many bodies?
The many or the one?”

at what point does soul actually exist? If I have one spirit body, or two, and All…

I’m just as confused as your are bro. I don’t know at which point soul shows up.

1 Like

@leledc your scan:

I see a field of flowers, I feel it’s sunflowers.

You like the sun?

Your aura appears golden to me: you have hidden healing powers within you.

You’re a calm person: you deal well with stress.
If you meditate, then your hidden abilities will
Manifest.

You like helping people.

Going deeper: you want to stand on your own,
To be financially independent.

But, you’re also scared: what if I don’t succeed.

You’re on the right path. You should trust yourself,
And reality will take care of the rest.

You should relax more and do more leisure activities,
It will increase your stamina and help you become
More focused.

I sense great enthusiasm, big expectations.

Fortuna favors the brave.

Thank you very much!!!Lot of things resonates!!!

As I talked with people I care about, we arrived at this:
The soul is something from another dimension

And I’m adding now from my own thoughts:
Pure potential, possibility, a superposition of different and even opposing states: Schrödinger’s cat…

I come from a Jewish background and was taught:
There’s one soul, which has five parts- nefesh, ruah, neshama, haya and yehida.
Now I disagree:

Black magic basically in my world makes one’s soul gravitate to this plane of existence to manifest, that causes all sorts of problems: mental health issues, cancer are the most common in my point of view.

Before it goes down it’s one, it has no parts. Why? Like you have a mountain and you chop a stone from it. Before you chopped it, it’s perfect, after it’s limited in shape, form etc.

A chopped stone, can decay, it’s limited the mountain, or mountain range is much less so.

Also in Judaism: shema israel Adonai eloheno Adonai ehad. Oh hear israel, the lord g-d our g-d is one.
Why do you need to say that? He’s not one everywhere. The soul is not one everywhere, the lowest part of it is always manifest, the nefesh. And that’s black magic in my eyes.

3 Likes

I’d love a scan.

1 Like

Can i get a soul scan?

Scan trade anyone?

1 Like

Yes @Anaretta . I want to…

Hello Everyone!

Is anyone open to trades?

I’m looking for specific things this time around.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m down

2 Likes

Gimme a moment. I may or may not have forgotten what it was I had in mind :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Hey y’all anyone down to trade? Looking to get a reading on my path :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

@itsnathanm7 I’m interested

1 Like

Sweet! Let’s do it :blush:

1 Like

Ok @itsnathanm7.

What exactly would you like to know about your path?

I would like your intuition to guide you for the most appropriate message for me right now.

What I got from concentrating on your profile pic:

I see the number 21. I feel martial energies.
I also see red sand and blue sand.

Lack of water.
There’s a black scorpion going my way, looks menacing.

The sun is black, but somehow it’s very hot.

Your path seems to cross the desert: first the red sand part and then the blue one and reach the ocean that appears green to me.

On the way there’re also snakes and vultures looking for a meal.

This appears baneful to me. The workings you’re doing currently…

Water stands for compassion, green water stands for self compassion.

The scorpion is the lowest emissary of death, snake is the medium lvl emissary of it and vultures are the highest.

Red is the color of the base chakra and means manifestation of curses and blue is the color of the throat one speaking words of power.

Black stand for manifestation again and materialism,
the snakes and the vultures are just extensions of the scorpion, so they are shown colorless to me.

21 stand for for the world trump card in the tarot, that to me means completion and form footing in material reality. Also, 1+2=3 is the letter gimel in Hebrew that means a camel, which is the ship that sails through the desert…

2 Likes

I got a couple hours of work left and I’ll do your reading real quick :blush:

1 Like