Soul scan trade

I have a very powerful new defensive technique taught toe by my patrons, I call it layered defense. I’m not going to post it for the time being. It’s like my new toy.

On a job site I have hit a wall yes and I am unsure of success. But I’m trying new rites and techniques and pushing myself past my comfort zone to achieve a breakthrough.

Yes the djinn have something to do with it you’re right my friend.

I’m ready to leave elementary djinn work behind and begin to work with other systems like Baal kadmons work. I wasnt going to start to work with the shaitan’s because they are so dangerous I had intended to work with jann, Marids and efreets.

Very very good bro.i give you a 90%

2 Likes

Misunderstanding bro,this was only intended for you. Please delete the post if you will it’s off topic and irrelevant @Jk999

1 Like

Deleted it happens

1 Like

No big deal :wink:

1 Like

I’ll give you a review: 95% yes I’m constantly battling inertia parasites obstacles in my magical path.

It’s like you said: I feel like my efforts are futile and the forces I’m opposing are too strong.

But I’ll never give up because magic is my destiny

1 Like

Holy shit

2 Likes

Excellent excercise @Jk999 thank you for the scan and reading.

1 Like

Thank you as well @anon75849095

1 Like

Anyone open for trades?

2 Likes

Anyone? :grin: @anon75849095 @Jk999

2 Likes

@itsnathanm7 sorry it took me so long to respond to you.

Yeah I’m willing to swap a scan with you.
Hit me via PM for the photo swap and we can do the breakdown here on the public thread if you want. I think it’s beneficial for people to see our results and commentary and get our respective feedback on accuracy. If that’s cool with you.

2 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

I see poise, and clear thought at work, both In the current moment and I feel that same sense of cool, detached poise probably typical 9f how your energy feels most of the time. You have a self assured sense of presence without being false bravado or bluster, yey your energy isn’t challenging or aggressive directly.

That’s what I could pull but I sense Magickal protection in your aura that prevents me from going deeper without using intrusive Magick (and it’s no guarantee from jump street I’d be successful, I dont automatically know that) . We hadn’t discussed anything intrusive so I will stop there, and digress.

Thank you for allowing my scan. That’s the best I could do.

2 Likes

For you, I see quick silver, but not as its normal liquid state, I see it as winds. Your energy comes across as mercurial, in the sense there’s something inquisitive about you or your energy. The thing with these winds, is that they are heavy rather than light and fluid.

You’re an avid reader and you like to be the know. You have the capacity to have a lot of mental energy, though this can be a double edged sword in the sense that if you’re stressed it tends to weigh on you.

Telepathy and other forms of psychic communication, wether or good or bad, seems to also be a subject for you.

3 Likes

Likely my spirits. They tend to be very protective and will often time conceal my presence. Nice read!

3 Likes

Anyone wanna trade?

3 Likes

@itsnathanm7 You’re the 2nd psychic to describe my shielding energies as quick silver this very week. That’s really impressive bro.

You very skilled, thank you for the read, I salute you for your abilities bro!

3 Likes

I’ll trade with you, it’s been a long time.

4 Likes

I’m open to more trades as well :blush:

3 Likes

Okay…

I entered what it seems to be a temple, I see that I’m surrounded by multiple statues, they seem to follow me so I’m guessing they’re might be something else, perhabs ancestors.

There’s an altar positioned at the end of the temple and I can see some elemets being mixed in cup or a bowl, there’s water and fire and from the fire and water it rises some kind of steam that travels through the temple.

I turn back and I see a woman dressed in white, she’s also wearing a white veil that covers her face. She looks divine and she’s pointing the sky, showing me the starts, there’s something important about the glow of the celestials bodies, then the night disappears, she’s now pointing the sun.

The woman dressed in white has a red cord between her hands, the cord is connected to a creature in the middle of a forest (?) that might be a baby elephant that hasn’t been born yet, she’s taking care of the baby. Dont ask me why I saw that.
I return, now she holds her belly, and I don’t know why but she also seems to be pregnant.

And the visions disappeared… What do you think @Celestia? :eyes:

5 Likes