Smokeless Fire - the Norse900 Approach

Beautiful, Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks. They deserve more than I will likely give them.

2 Likes

Reasonably confident that Alghul is showing signs of fruition. This target made the mistake of saying they had a personal vendetta against an employee in a public chat room inside of the work network, which opens up more phis ruin, as Alghul is known to do, according to the description.

Apparently, this is the same person that either turned in this person’s nude subscription account (don’t want the site name indexed) or had a friend that did it. Those things are not allowed for certain employment categories at this place.

I hope he’s feeling the walls caving in on him. He won’t escape me even if he gets fired. I want to make sure he won’t get rehired after a period of acting “good”.

Hate to admit it, but I’m loving watching his all unfold.

3 Likes

Another update today.

Dude is losing his mind. Crazy wild shit. When you are in this line of work, there are things you can’t say. Laws and similar. Yeah, I work there, too.

Dude is boiling over and can’t keep his mouth shut. Saying…more than he should. About relationships with people that… don’t follow internal, legal procedures.

And my lone stand has been noticed. The things he’s doing to “silence” an already silent voice was…110% more than anyone expected (especially me).

I’ve been in contact with Iblis when I feel like taking more of it in my own hands (more than willing). BUT, this was an agreement of sorts. And he knows I’m chomping at the bit.

But I asked for his help. He said a week and then 2-3. And this has started. I am pleased it has. Not only has it obviously started, but will continue. Not all has manifested, but this is a multi-stage act. I knew this and am pleased, more than simply.

Because of this, I am restraining myself. I have several times already. I asked for help and it is being given/provided.

I made a lone stand against a known abuser, a bully, with the hope that some official documentation would occur across several agencies, so he couldn’t keep abusing the HR and Security silos that exist.

Today, 3 additional people, across different agencies filed complaints. They heard of my lone stand and the others that have witnessed or been a recipient have come forward to file formal, legal complaints.

This is… … I’m…not the demographic whose complaints are taken seriously. Earlier in the day, it was determined I had a legitimate claim and the harassment people asked me to file a different complaint. I was overjoyed with this alone.

The others came later, after my own leadership said they would press forward as an organization.

This morning and for the past several weeks, I was.the lone voice. The one who’s snarky comment earned him 2+ weeks of daily/ hourly defamation, public to work and now, recently, public to the world. With no accountability, the Hallmark of this profession.

If Iblis and the entities see this through to their end, I will be pleased. Anything else and I will do what needs to be done.

4 Likes

Didn’t get a day off. I’d watched a true crime thing earlier where this POS father didn’t do a fucking thing right and his girlfriend and her sister decided to not do anything, say anything, or help…

This kid died about the same age I did, but I came back. I look nothing like this child. I do understand some of his torture, though.

You thought prison was your only challenge?

You had people covering it up. Maman Bridgette is come for them.

He thought some white cops wouldn’t care about this poor child’s death. You could hear it in the interrogation footage.

The jury and judge cared. So did I. Prison isn’t enough.

The child is here now. He has help from psychopomp entities. And help for those living, but that seems slim.

I trust Iblis’ and His to this task, along with appropriate Shadow People, at his discretion.

4 Likes

#12 Aldulat Wa Hiram Alsebyan

One of the infamous “baby killers” of the book. Due to the fireworks tonight and my PTSD, I had to do this in the day. About 1400, so definitely day time. Guess what? It worked (lol), but there is something to said for the spectacle of ritual. Moving on…

My intent here was to call her up and get more information from her about what other things one can call her for. She didn’t speak at all, but nods and visuals were exchanged.

Maybe it’s just me, but she didn’t come as the goat-upper-bodied…something that Qayin describes. We all know those things are largely useless. She did come as Samara from The Ring and definitely had an aura that was scary and terrifying. I didn’t break out into a cold sweat, but noticed she was emanating it and wrote it down. In other words, I think she’s got some interesting attributes and I don’t think I got the half of them when speaking.

About the conversation, she didn’t say anything, so I will be using my speech and the response I got back. I had already called Iblis and he was in my ritual space before I called AWHA. He did want me to go through the calling, despite having felt him in my space when I was deciding if I was going to go into ritual or not.

Me: “Aldulat Wa Hiram Alsebyan, thank you for coming. Please enjoy this incense I both bought and fashioned (cedar) for you. (a slight nod and acknowledgement. Some sort of appreciation, dim, muted, but there (note my interactions with her are summed up that way - dim, muted, but there. Merely noting and it still worked just fine))”

M: “Your description is quite graphic. (Babies being cut, sucked on as food, dying from illness, etc). But I’m not interested in killing babies. I know there are other things one can call you for. May I know some of those, please?” (slight nod)

Someone who’s been a mother will (can) have issue with their children, similar to a “loss” or a real loss.

She hasn’t had to deliver a child to be fair game.

M: “So, reproductive and similar issue can be caused?”

Only to those eligible to be mothers. Someone born barren (Norse - with regards to birthing a child or conceiving one) is not of interest.

(At this point I noticed how specific she was being here and it was acknowledged by both AWHA and Iblis and that this was something to pay attention to with the other djinn that dealt with this area (but not that it applied))

M: “Is there anything else?”

Taking a child away. (‘Removal’ seemed to apply, but not completely and there as nuance there that she didn’t get into)

At this point, I was going to close the ritual when she offered to go after a target I know (not pregnant or with young children). My condition was that none of the existing children be harmed or similar, which was accepted without issue. I was shown that two drops of blood would suffice, which are evident in the photos as fresh.

3 Likes

They have very, very powerful uses. I’m uncertain about revealing what they are here, because some people can get burnt… badly, and not necessarily the magician themselves. But anyone with a keen mind exploring traditional texts will quickly discover what they are.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m aware, but that doesn’t mean it has value here.

2 Likes

If we’re talking about Goetics and established entities, I would more agree with it. But here…

2 Likes

If it’s that complicated, you should make a post about. Really. Others will benefit.

2 Likes

I would disagree if you mean for the practice of evocation.

You could create the image and place it under your evocation medium, or wear it.

The image also gives insight into the nature of the spirit.

You say the form of the upper body of the spirit in the text is described as being of a goat. This reflects the Sign of Capricorn, a Barren Sign, relating to the spirit’s relation to causing barennes in the world. Saturn is the Star Sacred to the God Saturn, who is said to have eaten his children…

There’s likely some sort of lust incorporated into the nature of the spirit in some way because this is a quality of the goat, unless the rest of the form is indicative of solitariness.
The upper body being in the form of the goat indicates these qualities rule over the intellect, rather than it having it under control.

2 Likes

Thank you for your insight. A significant number of these entities are…not developed… I’m not here to validate Qayin’s description or help give attributes/stations. I know Qayin is a Ceremonialist of sorts, but I’m also not here to assume any preconceived notions or “old” knowledge as fact.

Truth is, he hasn’t called all of these entities. People can write down anything.

With regards to the appearance…I am halfway and the topic (and my perception of it) will determine whether I accept it. It’s well known that I’ve worked with the Connolly Dukante system, but that doesn’t mean I accept their visuals or stations. Or anyone’s really.

Within this system of unverified spirits from an accomplished, but shaded author, I will not rely on their descriptions. Especially until I have verified the spirit through calling AND work.

3 Likes

That’s fair. I would also consider Qayin’s descriptions as a secondary source if another more reliable one existed. But, I don’t think spirits have one specific appearance or form.

Take the 36 Decans/Faces of the Zodiac. We have so many sources for their Images.

Take Giordano Bruno’s Image of the 1st Face of Libra:

The first face of Libra shows a man examining a book, holding a dagger or a stylus in his right hand. He has the look of one being led to the slaughter.

And compare it to Ibn Ezra’s Image for this Face:

A man in a shop in the market with scales in his hand, and he wishes to buy and sell.

(I am copying these from Christopher Warnock’s ‘Decan/Face Mini-Course’, 1st Decan of Libra page. I am not sure what translations he took these from)

And compare it still to the description of this Face from the Sacred Book of Hermes to Asclepius:

[The] First decan of Libra [is] called SPHOUKOU. He looks like an old man with a belt, his left hand raised as if to receive something, the right hand hanging down. He holds a flask.

–Translated by J. Pedro Feliciano.

All of these are correct and right, but no one Image is the singular correct and right image.

I’m inclined to see most spirits the same way. What they consist of, I believe, is what exists prior to visuals and images, it is rather essence, and that trickles down to look a variety of ways. And so, the essence of that spirit appears in the form of a goat in part, because its nature is to cause barrenness.

Just my thoughts on it! Since we’re talking about this.

2 Likes

Capriciousness is certainly a key note with a lot of Saturnian forces, hence the relationship between Saturn and Capricorn! And I have certainly noticed that entity encouraging solitude…

1 Like

I was called into ritual by Iblis and told to select the next two. The charcoal was already lit and I had been smoke cleansing my haul from being on vacation this past week.

I answered the call. No calls to Iblis or the individual spirits, just speaking to them, since they were already here.

Two targets from the past in this thread, at Iblis’ request. I did remind him that the stomach pains hadn’t manifested visibly enough as of last week.

One of these entities is also a pregnancy destroyer and even showed up as an old, pregnant man (shirtless). We’ll see how this plays out. I was told results would be seen for both in a fortnight.

4 Likes

Well, so far, both of my main, several entity tasked targets haven’t been successful yet. I let Iblis know I wouldn’t be continuing to move forward in this book until at least one of them had something seriously go wrong with them that would indicate one of the entities was successful.

So, work through on hold.

4 Likes