Smokeless Fire - the Norse900 Approach

Today was Munis.

Last night and tonight, when the djinn came, it was like they were only waiting for the target. Both nights, they came before the “evocation” was halfway done. They knew and accepted the targets, and wanted to leave before the recitation was completed. I thought it was a sort of fluke last night, but it happened again today.

This time, Iblis sent the intent (half asked) that they should be allowed to go if they accept. In other words, if you notice when they come in, relate the target(s) and any pertinent information, and let them accept or not. If they accept, the rest of the recitation (evocation words) doesn’t matter. Now, coupled with this is the knowledge that Iblis is the backup (the failsafe, the one who will vouch for the attempts/work). He stayed both times and this is partly why.

Payment, again, upon completion. There are 5 targets (related) in this one, so, even though it wasn’t asked for, I said I would make offerings for each. Munis wasn’t there for that, but Iblis was.

I did want to say that I will likely not be working a lot with Munis. There was not the same sort of congruence, not familiarity (but similar) as there as with Mahmas last night. Not a dig or anything negative. It just felt obvious to me that this was the case.

It’s important to understand that these entities are NOT here to be our friends. I know Qayin says a lot of darklord edgy whatever and it’s sometimes genuinely appropriate. In this case, about them not being our friends, this seems largely true. Common ground, common goal, payment. There will be outliers, potentially, but it’s good to keep this in mind.

It came to mine when Iblis asked & stated the entity agreed and should be allowed to go. It wasn’t done with malice. It was about efficiency and the entity not needing to wait for the formality, even if Iblis would (and did).

6 Likes