Silly questions

Just on that point, a little over three years ago a member of another web group made a deal with Lucifuge Rofocale, but my post would be taken down if I provide anymore details. And after he acted on his deal, the people behind that other website handled it just about as badly as possible - how not to handle public relations.

Al.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ was it that bad? (and what people will want to know: did it bring the desired results?)

Come out fighting!
ā€œYou talkinā€™ to me? You talkinā€™ to me? You talkinā€™ to me? Then who the hell else are you talkingā€¦ you talking to me? Well Iā€™m the only one here. Who the fuck do you think youā€™re talking to?ā€

ā€˜History is drenched in the blood caused by a 2000 years dead Jew, and because some fucktard member of my websiteā€¦Are you on drugs, because if you are I want what your havingā€¦ you want to talk about the international misery still being caused by Xtianity or one deranged mental health case?ā€™

And EA could have sued bigtime in Australia, for defamation and economic loss - but I couldnā€™t get to him.

Al.