Shadownomicon 2023-2024

26AUG23

The Hat Man nodded approvingly as he entered.

HM: “Good. I was wondering when you’d cal. (He sent intent questioning my courage to do so, having ‘much to risk’). Yes, we’ve come a long way.”

M: “We?”

HM: “You don’t think I’d/we’d (Legion) really let you go (for good). We still work together in your dreams.”

M: “Then why call for another round?” (He seemed irritated at this)

HM: “It’s not the same. The control is different.”

(you MUST bring up the agreement with Legion to the entity and get their agreement to abide by it. Learned lesson from the first go-around. Ask if you want details or read the first Shadownomicon work through)

M: “Do you agree to abide by the same restrictions Legion agreed to?”

HM: “I do (no hesitation).” (I nodded)

HM: “Then we will begin.”

He left.

His demeanor and mannerisms suggest he things of me as a sort of agent, something to be used and that has value. Other times in the conversation, he would flashes of trials and challenges for me, but nothing of context in it. Just the knowledge that he is going to do all sorts of things. Some I would pick up on, some not.

I didn’t set a time limit of 30 days. As I got ready to speak of it, Legion sent that I shouldn’t. I have a feeling this will be more instructive this time around.

(Note - last time, the most instructive methods came from non-shadows, like Abaddon and Belial)

4 Likes