Public praising of the spirits

I’d like to thank Marquis Shax for attending my evocation and being prepared to carry out my will.

In dark times you have my gratitude and respect
Mike B

7 Likes

I praise you prince Bufas for generously attending me and obeying my will. You are loyal and terrible and may my enemies quake at your arrival my Prince.

Gratitude and respect

Mike B

8 Likes

Sorry guys if I’m posting alot here im in the middle of a marathon layered working, thanks for bearing with me.

I salute and praise Forcalor for being a solid ally and going forth to manifest my wishes.

My friend you have my sincere thanks

Mike B

9 Likes

I want to give some public Praise to the great President Malphas and the great Earl Halphas!

Thank you great spirits for attending my call and coming to my temple! Thank you for accepting my request and for the much needed advice!

Hail President Malphas!
Hail Earl Halphas!

8 Likes

Shax. I’d like to thank and praise him for being so friendly and for his help. He’s truly amazing at what he does, both his commonly listed and his not always listen abilities and talents.

7 Likes

Last one for awhile :sunglasses:

Thank you Marquis Leraje for coming in the spirit of friendship to honor our alliance. Your loyalty does me great honor and I salute you.

My friend, deepest gratitude and respect.

Mike B

9 Likes

Its good to see Shax getting some love. Hes great! He was the second demon i ever worked with. A great one too.

6 Likes

I’d like to take some time to publicly thank the Grand Duke Astaroth for the awesome evocation experience we had earlier today! Thank you Duke Astaroth you never seize to amaze me!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

8 Likes

Thank you Bast for your loving presence today. I felt better today than I have in weeks.

Thank you king paimon for your continuedd support and random surprises in my life.

8 Likes

Raziel

Imma keep it real with you chief. I’ve taken weeks to thank this spirit, so that’s on me.

They helped on separate instances with saving a bluejay (fuck you windex!), pest removing, and probably like 80 workings over the past month.

Here is a genuine compliment: Raziel is the most consistent, steadfast and fast spirit I know. You’ve definitely proven that. :relieved:

9 Likes

I would like to thank King Paimon!! Omg like he rocks !!! The thing he has accomplished for me and soooooo quickly like I cant believeeee it ! The best !!! He is literally so amazing :heart_eyes: a milllionnnn thank you King Paimon :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Agios Murmur Rex Mormolycea

Salve Ducis Murmur!

Thank you my instructor for living up to your words. I have great respect for that.

9 Likes

I would like to thank Lord Belial, my patron. Thank you for your guidance, your pep talks and your lessons. I would not have them any other way. Thank you for always being my guiding light.

Thank you, King Paimon. You are one of the spirits I actively worked with in the beginning, and in this short span I believe you have seen me grow and transform into someone more confident and stable (although I have my unstable moments, but you already know that). Thank you for everything that you have done for me and Everything you continue you do. Your counsel and wisdom is highly valued, and I am humbled and treasure the time I spend with you.

13 Likes

I want to take a little time to thank the Great Duke Astaroth for giving me some excellent advice, and for being a great patron! You are always looking out for me, and have my back! Thank you Duke Astaroth you have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

I want to publicly thank the great Emperor Lucifer for hearing me out today and for coming to my temple! Thank you Mighty Emperor for agreeing to teach me protection magick! Mighty Emperor Lucifer I thank you for this humbling experience! I will do my best to be a good student!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

10 Likes

King Paimon, you’re the best! Thanks & looking forward to seeing what comes. You’ve really lessened my headache and I’m happy to flaunt your sigil from its place around my throat for the next few days and smile at people when they realize it’s probably culty and demonic. I’m looking forward to your approval on the rest too.

:dromedary_camel: :sun_with_face: :camel: :sunny:

11 Likes

Hail Helios! Hail Marbas! Hail Leviathan!
:sparkles::pray:

11 Likes

Thank you Melek Taus for your constant good humour.

Thank you Leviathan and Metatron for your protection and strength.

Thank you Hephaestus for your goodwill and hard work.

Thank you Reynard for helping me with a most intriguing game of hide-and-seek.

Thank you Ublisi for your undivided attention and immediate results.

12 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas 55th spirit of the goetia.

Thank you for your efforts towards my cause.

Respect and Gratitude

Mike B

11 Likes

Thank you Queen Beleth for your continued help and support.

You are truly Mighty and Majestic.

Hail Queen Beleth :orange_heart::princess:t2:

9 Likes