Obsession & Bindings with Laurel & Dantalion

Beautiful. Thank you @Laurel_Spider :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ritual 1 is now complete. I haven’t chosen to include the other mirror bit because I’ve decided I’m not really interested in posting about that. But for those people that know how or can figure out how to “see” someone in a mirror, then good for them. They should cleanse and consecrate a small handheld mirror, bring that to ritual with them, and link it to the person. The mirror, if used in this ritual, should not be used for other people. Just this one person.

5 Likes

Currently, I’m considering the ethics behind posting an intense binding rite for magicians to use that won’t affect them at all. When I’ve sorted through that, I’ll come back and post a ritual.

Until then, this thread is open for anyone who wants to ask about the title topic, not just the single ritual I posted. But yeah, bindings have a moral weight to them for me so we’ll see what I find myself able to and not able to post.

6 Likes
One Way Bindings (Obssesions)

Okay y’all, so I was asked by someone about one-way bindings.

I’m not going to actually give one out in it’s entirety, but I’ll post something about it. And if you have the competency and knowledge, then you’ll get yourself there! I learned my magick from scratch and I encourage others to learn without being spoon fed as well.

General, typical, standard disclaimer: Can be dangerous, not beginner-beginner friendly (I’ll tell you why), you’re responsible for your craft & the consequences it presents.
Non-beginner friendly reasons:
  • Entity creation
  • Vampirism
  • Obsession (go look at the danger category under the ritual I posted above)
  • Being able to set (relatively permanent) binds/bonds/links/etc.
  • Not being familiar enough with the real life consequences of magick
  • Intermediate (like actually, I don’t mean just outside of beginner) energy work
  • Read through and if there’s something you can’t do, then you’re not ready. Go learn about it, go get in some practice, and then come back.
  • Not an exhaustive list.
    • You (beginners, looking at you) know your limits. Yes, limits. As you practice more they will become less, but if you’re a beginner there are limits to what you can and should be doing. If you don’t know them…I hope you do practice safely and find them as gently as possible where they may exist.

This can be classed as both obsession and binding (but it’s not quite the “standard” practice of either). It’s going to work mostly one way, however it’s still connected to you—which means that Person 1 is connected to Person 2, so Person 2 is also connected to Person 1.

One-way bindings can be a tricky feat. Make sure you have the background to not end up with a stalker (in the real world, the virtual world, the astral realm, etc.), and that you have the background to ensure this is “one way” and won’t equally obsess you.

I’m not keen on handing out one-way bindings because I think give so much potential for fuck ups and stalkers. They can also siphon quite a bit of the caster’s own energy which can turn into its own nightmare, and when done the wrong way (not the dangerous way, the dangerous way can work out fine, but the wrong way, they can spiral the caster down a fucked up staircase to hell too). Alas, when called I answer if only in part.

These are my 3 favorite methods, they’re all wonderful in their own special ways.

3rd Party

The first way you can go about this is setting up a “third party.” An egregore, a parasite, a “double” of yourself (yeah, there’s a word; I don’t know it), a stone, you fill in the blank. This “third party” is (ALMOST wholly) responsible for the obsession that will be taking place. Instead of linking them to yourself directly, you’ll be making use of a “third party.” This can be helpful for safety reasons, for energy reasons (i.e. you don’t have to monitor it as closely because you’ve set up an awesome system that works awesomely), and more.

The way to go about this (loosely, if you choose to follow these instructions to the T you’re going to be in a horrible mess), is to first create your third party. Once you are in charge of a/your third party refresh for yourself (because it already has & knows & is programmed for its purpose—I’m going to start leaving out things like that now, just so everyone/anyone reading is on the same page about whether this is for them or not, I’m leaving out a lot of the intermediary steps) on what you are doing, how, and you ultimate end goal.

Now, link the 3rd party to the person. In that order. 3rd Party ----> to ------> person. Binding goes one way. Bind in the right direction. (Do not bind the person to the thing, bind the thing to the person.) Scale up/down the intensity to meet what you want. Hit the “set/start” button and it’s done!

Monitor and check in when you feel it’s needed (the 3rd party acts as a barrier between you and the person, but it should be letting you know of any fluctuations from normal and also, this magick is your responsibility so make sure it’s to your liking routinely (I’m not telling you what “routinely” means, you know that, I don’t, it’s different for everyone and in different situations).

3rd parties can be dependable for a time, but they won’t always be. Know your limits, know theirs. Don’t be trying to change these often, set them and leave them be. They operate within their bounds most times. Most can have quite the room for error though, know what you’re doing and do it well.

Energy Channeling

The second method for one-way binding I’ll go over is energy channeling. This one is “trickier” because you are in charge and in control of the whole thing and there is more room for you, yourself, to fall into a deep pit of obsession. However, it gives a different effect. It’s quite the ride for you and the other person, you can also change it up more frequently. So if one day you want them head over heels and the next you want them feeling insane and the next you want them worshipping you…this is your go-to; but it also works for keeping things stable incredibly well.

This method is literally channeling (not moving; channeling) energy from only one direction to the other. Which direction? Have fun!

:arrow_up: Caveat lector. Caveat emptor. :arrow_down:

Since you have have a background in energy work! You have a background in energy movement, direction, and channeling!

This one is not so much a technical “binding” as it is simply a constant channeling of energy in one direction. What is important here is that you know the amount of energy being put into this and can manage it. You need to be aware of how much of your energy is leaving you and how much of their energy you are receptive to.

Make sure you have protections up against their energy, it’s going to seriously fuck with you and corrupt you if you don’t. You’ve essentially opened a channel of energy and if you get push back, it’s going to fucking suck to handle. That’s top tier Oh-fuck-I-accidentally-bound-myself-in-one-of-the-scariest-ways right there.

If you want them obsessed over you… should you be channeling your energy at them? Or should you be receiving their energy? There’s a right answer, but it’s muddled. Hence, the warnings.

You should be channeling your energy to them, steadily. You should also be siphoning a portion of their energy to make space in them for yours, cautiously. The first part is easy enough to understand, just be careful what type (obsessive, glamour, conscious epitome of you, etc.) of energy you are channeling into them. And make sure you are not, under any circumstances, accepting the energy that is pouring (slowly) out of them. Figure out where it’s going to, just make sure it’s not into you. The less complicated, the better. Don’t be like, ‘oh I want their energy to go into the child that they spawned because yes,’ just let it float off in the air. You’ll understand why if you choose to go crazy with it (more below).

In reference to that last line above: That’s a warning, not a ‘Please go find out.’ Someone might end up dead, permanently fucked up–not the right person necessarily. You might start losing energy crazy fast. All kinds of things. If you wanna learn about that, this is NOT the best way.

Regulate the way your energy is channeling into them. You don’t want this to become a problem for you. Perhaps set up a well/pool of “excess” energy, or energy from your surroundings that automatically catalyzes or becomes “yours” or the specific type of your energy that you’re channeling/feeding into them. Be a bit more cautious if you’re feeding them your energy straight from the center of you.

You also need to make sure you aren’t draining them to allow your energy in. Your energy should take up a small but substantial part of them; don’t overdo it a small amount is enough. If you drain them, you’re not really accomplishing the goal, you’re just making them suffer. That’s not obsession, that’s just straight vampirism with a side of potential obsessive consequences (for who is the real issue).

Make sure you know how to end this quickly. If you can’t turn it off, don’t turn it on. Be Dr. Doofenshmirtz. Make that kill switch.

Anchoring

The final method I’m posting about at this time is “anchoring.” This is about anchoring your energy into someone else. There are quite a few ways to. I’m teaching none of them at the moment.

The binding/obsession part is due to your energy being anchored into another person. Because of that, they’ll always have you on their minds, in their hearts, in their essence and energy depending on how you go about it & how well. This is another of those ‘if you fuck up it’s going to really fucking suck’ ones. I know from experience, I’m not just saying these things for the hell of it.

Once you’ve anchored your energy into them, then you let it grow roots and do as it will (as you allow it, as you have instructed it, as you command it, etc.). And that’s the end of that until you choose to undo it.

When you choose to undo it, that’s probably going to be a process. You’ll have to decide if you’re going to cut off that energy from yourself, if you want it back (be really careful if you do), if you want it to rot within them, if you just want to tug it out of them (real, legit, extreme warning attached to that last one for everyone involved), if you’re going to leave them with that hole, what you might want to fill that place in them with, etc.

Which leads to…I guess I’ll write one thing about the anchoring process. Know what of yourself you are anchoring there and be sure of the connection you have with it. Are you anchoring in your truest essence, energy you randomly acquired, a specific portion of your energy, a glamour, a “double’s” energy? Are you super connected with it, just a little bit, not at all but because it’s the most you possible, it doesn’t matter (probably the most dangerous way to do this), something else?

Have fun & stay safe out there.

Questions & discussion on all of the above open (keep it to this thread please though).

No, I am not giving out “rituals,” “spells,” or anything of the like for these methods. Either you can bridge the gaps, or you can’t.

I’m about 10 years into consciously, magically, binding/obsessing (binding & obsessing) people. I’d rather scare people off than lead them to believe this doesn’t have consequences or walk anyone straight into them. I’ve had my fair share of “consequences;” there’s a reason I’m holding back the finer steps.

9 Likes

I’ve done some work with a version of this. Very interesting material.

3 Likes

If you want to share more @DarkGodofQlippa I’d love to hear about it! Otherwise, happy to be helpful you’re always great to talk with about these things :smile:

3 Likes

Bookmarked! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Crafting Rituals to Fail

So a bit ago I was working on an obsession rite, in ritual, and I had called Dantalion. After our “formal” greetings I was told to do the ritual then, he would stay but it was my ritual. I was writing out the casting/incantation and found myself planning the demise of my obsession/binding. That’s really strange and counterproductive, right?

But the truth is that’s when I took a moment to check in with the energies and feeling(s) I realized, this ritual was in desperate need to an out—a caveat. Now, I could choose to just stop the ritual and tell the other person I wasn’t going to do it, but where’s the fun in that? It would just be a disruption and I’d be missing out on something Dantalion caught in the wilderness of humanity and brought to me.

So I designed my ritual as one meant to fail. Not today, not tomorrow, but when a certain circumstance comes to be. Namely, when the party that requested the ritual fails to attach a certain amount of value to the person they requested be a target.

I pulled cards at the end to see into the outcome of this ritual. The cards depicting the future a bit further away were Hanged Man Rev. (escaping, getting away), 10 Cups Rev. (anyone who knows anything about tarot understands the significance, additionally this is a card that represents Dantalion), 10 of Swords (… …), and 5 of Pentacles (which I dub the ‘divorce card’ often enough).

So it was an interesting ritual and one that I’ve taken quite a bit away from. This is one of just a tiny few rituals I’ve designed to fail, but I think it was a good call and I’m happy to not have bound these two humans with as much as I usually would in the circumstances I was given/told. Of course the binding will begin (is already) strong and there, but it’s meant to dissipate just as easily under the right light.

The reason I’m posting this here is to remind that Obsession and Bondage style magick are meant to anchor in and last a long time to come. But sometimes, that is not for the best. Be careful when doing this type of magick that you are listening and feeling accurately and without bias. Listen to what you are told (by who I leave up to you) and feel what is happening as it happens now, as it has happened in the past, and as it will happen in the future. If you’re doing this type of working, you should have those skills so use them well and don’t disregard yourself. Not all magick need be made to last til the end of time.

5 Likes

Un-Obsessing (" ‘Heart’ Removal" Edition) :broken_heart:

So the lovely and marvelous Dantalion has invited me to learn a ritual whose aim is to remove emotional attachments.

Some of you may have read my journal post about this ritual a while back; that post was quite chaotic and I posted because it felt absurd to go from one moment into the next and have no feelings left in me for someone that I know I once had some very deep feelings for. In that post I said I wasn’t yet able to share the method. But now! I’m able to.

Standard “This is dangerous!” warning from me. If you don’t have experience with (1) energy manipulation, (2) finding & visiting people on the astral, (3) manipulating people’s physical energy on the astral, (4) handling other people’s protective systems in safe ways, and (5) vampirism then don’t try. Go get that experience (at least semi-extensively I would hope). Remember please that while I may write in a haphazard way, this is very serious ritual with serious consequences.

If you fuck up… good luck with that. If you fuck up and the gods of grace and luck favor you, you’ll do nothing. If you fuck up and the gods of misery and misfortune favor you, who the hell knows what you’ll end up doing but look down for some ideas.

The reason this one comes with a danger warning is because… I’m not sure it’s reversible first and foremost; in fact, I’ve been told by Dantalion that this is 100% permanent (and to my knowledge, thus far, it is). Second to that is because this has potential to fuck over incompetent magicians.

Anything you do to another is liable to haunt you when done incorrectly, I don’t mean morally either. I mean sometimes some people seem to mistake themselves for their targets in some way or another and end up getting “back / fire” as a result. Personally, I find it entertaining when things like that happen, but if you end up “accidentally” fucking up your ability to have interpersonal feelings, it’s probably not going to be amusing to you. At this point we’ll remember this ritual has permanent results. Third… it’s pretty related to obsession magick, you’re liable to bind yourself to the other person if you don’t do it right (or them to you).

Okay, that’s all the warnings I’m sharing! Find ritual guidelines below.

“Heart” Removal

First you will set up your ritual space however you choose. You might burn candles for your guides and/or light incense that helps you astral travel for example. You might have a bonfire and throw gasoline into it for the fun. You do whatever you like (responsibly, fire safety matters!). From there, settle into your ritual and handle the AP (astral / projection) portion whatever that means to you. For me, it means either finding that person on another, less dense, plane or finding myself so deep in meditation I have no idea what my surroundings are barring something like bang-bang sounds. The difference is in weather I’m doing work on another person or myself, although there’s definitely some overlap.

From there, find your target and go visit them. Sometimes, it can be very hard to find someone and sometimes they are just right around the metaphysical corner. You’ll need to handle any ward/protection system in place accordingly whether you bulldoze them, step right through, or something else entirely is your choice.

Find the person within their barriers. Sometimes they might be hiding, sometimes they might be decoys, sometimes they’re just right there. Find them and make sure that’s the real (human) target you want. Make sure you have access to their back (the side of the body with a spine and not sternum). So here’s the deal…if they’re awake they are going to feel something and it’s not going to be pleasant; if they’re asleep it’ll go much better for them and potentially for you. I’ve played the game both ways, and I definitely wanted to tap out while I was awake but magick matters more to me that momentary (extreme) discomfort.

It’s probably going to be your non-dominant hand (for me, it’s my right hand), but I can’t be sure, people are different in their preferences. You’re going to curl your fingers in toward your wrist loosely (not physical, the hand that’s right in between of you and this person’s back; but you can also use your physical hand if you want and it doesn’t impede your ritual/magick in any way) and push it into them. Right in the center of their chest.

At the very front of it you will see little bubble type things, maybe yellow, maybe blue, maybe another color (I’ve found the most yellow). They should all be the same color. If they aren’t…idek. You need to grab the right one. Speaking from experience, it’s harder than you might think. Some of you out there are amazing empaths and other similar things, some people less so. Let the bubble of the ‘right’ person lead you to it. These bubbles are probably best described as the people/souls/whatevers that your target has feelings for, there should be a good deal of them. If there aren’t, I’d be concerned about what type of person your target is. You’re going to take the right one, of the person you want removed from your target’s list of people they have feelings/emotions toward and pull it back.

From experience, this feels really, absolutely, horrible. Like someone is raking nails down the inside of your breastbone and has your lungs held in their fists at the same time. Okay, so that’s been my experience and I would venture to believe it’s going to be a common one, but I can’t promise that, might be less intense and might be much more intense.

This color is going to spread over and encapsulate the heart after you’ve pulled it back far enough. Let it rest there for a few moments. Then, after you’ve brought yourself back to your ritual-baseline if need be, you’re going to wrap your hand around their heart and begin pulling back toward you. It may or may not have changed color. I’ve seen it stay with myself and change with another person so I’m not sure, I wouldn’t be concerned either way.

Do not yank it out unless you’re aiming to end your target’s life or permanently damage their heartspace. I’m not promising it will do either, there are better ways to do both, but a word of caution in case it needed to be heard. Maybe it won’t even work if you just pull and walk away. Instead, you’re going for slowness of movement, and consistency. Draw your hand back at a steady pace, if you feel resistance, that’s okay. Let your movement be resisted but don’t give into it.

You’ll feel when it’s out. There will be a lightness to your pulling, the colors may change, you’ll see the separation, all of the above. When it’s done, just let it go. Those are the feelings, that “net” so to speak you’ve pulled out. You’ve just chosen a set of feelings for a certain person, made them at the forefront of the target’s heart (and/or mind even) and then taken them away/out. Let them go. They won’t crawl back in (if you’ve done this as I’ve said to) and they won’t wreak havoc in your life. Just let them go and they’ll handle themselves. Alternatively, you can, of course, burn them but I would be very careful with taking that path.

When you’re done, leave the other person alone (lol I almost said practitioner, but most targets aren’t actually others walking among us in this path, just that mine have been) and make sure you’ve cleared their space before re-centering yourself in your ritual space and coming out of it.

Not all practitioners have…

(Color) vision.

If you’ve made it this far, you can get by in this ritual with feelings alone. Focus on what you’re feeling, let it make you uncomfortable if you have to to experience this and know what’s right, and then let your feelings lead you to the right movements.

The ability to visualize.

Bring their picture (a print out, please, do not bring your lit up phone screen to this for a picture). Or make a doll. Know what you’re doing and be secure in it, don’t question yourself half way through because suddenly you’re confused on whether your method is working, know what you’re doing and trust in that. You may want to look up at the top note too. Again, if you aren’t used to adapting your magick in this way and usually are comfortable with visulization, this is not the place to begin.

A dominant and non-dominant hand.

A couple things work here, the first is using whatever hand you want. The second is imagining something (a human hand, or anything else you want that has the capacity to grab something) as a visual marker. If both those don’t work or make you uncomfortable, feel yourself, in your mind selecting the right “bubble” and pulling it, as your mind wills it so it follows. I do not recommend this path for people who aren’t used to adapting their magick in this way because this may not be the best place to start with that.

Let me know if I’ve missed something you need some help figuring out!

So my experience with this has been that it is a permanent ritual and that it is deeply, deeply uncomfortable to be on the receiving end of. You may want to consider your target’s whereabouts/current activity before beginning; it is my recommendation that you do and I do not support doing this ritual while your target is occupied, or even awake really, unless they’re interested in engaging in conversation with you about this.

My experience is also that this ritual fucking works like nothing else I’ve tried or heard/known about. It really is a pure removal of any and all feelings toward another person. (I’d imagine it works toward non-humans too, but I haven’t tried that.) So yeah… here’s something a bit in the other direction.

10 Likes

This is probably a daft question as I’ve probably missed the answer (I’m damn tired lol), but would one be able to adjust this ritual to use on themselves? Not intending to do it, but I’m genuinely curious.

3 Likes

So I don’t think it answers your question, but here’s all I have up about that. I haven’t done it to myself, Dantalion has. But you can do it to yourself.

Just see yourself in front of you when you close your eyes. You don’t have to “find yourself,” so you skip that step, but make sure you’re grounded and yet also in a deep(er) meditative state.

If you are interested in this ritual, for yourself, I’m always looking for practitioner volunteers… Let me know if you’re interested, even if it’s just to share your experience, I’d love to hear.

5 Likes

Bindings, Obsessions, and Curses! :smiling_imp: :broken_heart: :imp:

So recently someone I value in my life was treated disrespectfully by another person—absolutely unacceptable. So, for their trespasses against me, they will pay the toll.

And because I am who I am, I will take great pleasure in this and in deconstructing everything they value and everything from which they draw the respect of others. Because let’s be honest…how fucking dare anyone cross my path in this way and leave it unscathed. So, I have beside me a list of “boxes” to check off with this curse and I’ve decided some of the work would be made better with some obsession, binding, and the like.

The beauty of magick is that I get to impose my rules onto others, they can wither away for stepping over an invisible line in the ocean or they can drown, those are the only choices that will be made available.

Heads Up!

(Mostly for those newer/looking for curses)

As with all cursework, obsessions, bindings, and whatever else, there are potential fuckups lurking in the bushes waiting to pounce if you’re not capable of handling your craft. Be responsible, know yourself, and know your craft.

I’m truthfully okay handling a little blowback from this because I’m excited to have my results and do the magick, I’m also okay with that possibility because someone has overstepped and that’s not within their rights (yes, I get to decide what those are because I say so).

Goals

It’s always important to determine your goals early on with all magick, especially curses I think. This, in my view, mitigates room for error and potential unintended consequences. For example, disruption to professional life, familial life, etc.

Of course, my intentions are mildly extreme because I don’t believe in half-assed magick and I believe even less in unnecessary curses, so all my cursework is carried out to the most extreme available to me or within the bounds of “reason.” For this working, I was handed a list of objectives and I’ll add a few of my own through the binding ritual.

So in addition to the objectives I was given, I’m going to speak about a couple other relevant things here. I’m hoping for humiliation, devastation, addiction, fear, sadness, and impotence; or at least a few of these. But, I have in the center of these and circled on my little list I’ll take into ritual with me the word “hope.” The reason why is that I can’t have my target walking off any bridges before the working has set in or so upset that they aren’t seeing the full effects of my desires made manifest.

For every couple of darker things I tie in, I’ll re-anchor hope, it won’t and can’t be the strongest, but it has to be able to stand up enough not to be entirely washed away. It suits my purposes just fine for the hope to be tiny and tied into a small corner of the mind, but it might also suit my purposes to make it start out big and looming over everything and grow smaller and dimmer with each passing tie-in of a darker gift to my target.

The way it’ll work out will be sorted in ritual. The main point I wanted to speak on in this section was the place of “hope” in obsessive/binding curses though.

Additionally, there’s an aspect of deconstructing current relationships & creating new ones that will be laid on the foundation of obsessive and binding magick. I won’t say more, but the aim of everything here is suffering of the target.

Materials

Poison, nails, a jar, some paper, some corrupted energy, (a) sigil(s), candles, etc. It’s a standard curse except with an obsessive flare. And the obsession is largely rooted in energy (work).

Spirits, Demons, and Gods

I’ll probably call Asmodeus for this ritual. I’ve heard a thing or two about that energy and those powers, and I’m interested. (I’m not trying to cram insanity into this, but at the same time, how fucking dare some rotten-souled human think disrespect against someone “mine” is going to lead anywhere but straight to fucking damnation.)

And Dantalion will also be in attendance. This is because of my pact, and also because of his depth of knowledge on obsessions and because I’m always interested in his ideas and tips on truly darker aspects of magick.

It’s likely I’ll either be offered a temporary lesser demon that will be leading this corruption of a life, or that I’ll figure out a parasite (mine, I’d make it) to keep tabs for me and serve as a link to continuously up the dread and turmoil of my target. I find this helpful because it’s quicker than holding a ritual anytime I’m curious or anytime I’m feeling particularly spiteful toward some stupid-ass, incompetent, sadness-soaked, pathetic, limp-dick, excuse for an existence who thought it reasonable to act as he did.

Closing

So, I’m not sharing the whole ritual, but I wanted to drop a couple notes on obsession in curses. I don’t intend to talk about this ritual, see note below, but this type of curse is something that fits well into this thread I think so I thought I’d leave something here.

Because this is magick I haven’t yet begun, I’m okay to write a bit, but once it’s in progress I won’t be saying anything about my experience(s) or the working.

5 Likes

Here’s Another Curse!

:money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :crystal_ball: :old_key: :mirror: :door:

Background

Someone I trade things of value with decided that they don’t want to keep up their end of our trade even though mine has been fulfilled.

I hope, I really, really hope that some nominal amount of cash is worth the perpetual pit of suffering that her life is about to become until it winds to a miserly end, hopefully at some point far enough out in the distance that she’s had her fill, all the way to the brim and overflowed, of my gifts. Because I’d hate to give a half-hearted present to someone so special and deserving. It’s really not my place to hold onto things like resentment and anger over meaningless shitheaded, stupid, hypocritical, scared of the magickal but obsessed with it’s value mortals who live their lives struggling to cram themselves into mundane hells.

So instead, I’ll give the gift of bondage. Bondage to a future I’ve designed. And the only thing that will, or can, untether this little bitch from the web I’m weaving for her is me. And my un-doings are worth so much more in my time and energy and sheer moral reasoning than the poison I pour into people is, to undo my own craft, unthinkable. Because when you do magick and when you’re reasonably good enough at it, you’re the one who decides how it’s allowed to end. Especially things like bindings and bondage where magick is concerned. (Obsession a little less so.) So, for the next little while, til the reaper comes for what’s his, I’m going to bind a life to a walk of my weaving. And, because she knows magic’s touch, my magick will settle in far quicker than otherwise!

How The Ritual Works

You pick your target, decide what you want for them, and then do the magick!

My target is some ill-fated fuck up about whom I know so many personal details and who is pretty off-balance as a human, in her life, and in most all aspects of everything else. So, that’s quite fun for me because everything is already pretty fucked up and I’ll just be keeping things from going anywhere except becoming drastically worse. This person is also a little bit into magick, which is perfect for me because it’s enough that the working will leave her unsettled and feeling it, and begging for deliverance, but there’s no protection in place whatsoever.

So, you find your target, figure out what kind of person they are and what you can do/want to do to make their life a living hell, or just into a curse(d) world.

Pin them down. Pin them in place whether that’s in your temple, on the astral, or in their home. Bind them into whatever place you’re using for your working space. (I have some currently non-disclosable practice/trial-phase stuff going on for this.) Make sure they aren’t going anywhere or leaving! It’s important you’re in control here of all the moving parts, especially your target and especially if it’s someone (or someone with spirits around) who might be capable of bringing you problems.

Get your materials and/or ingredients ready to play with! So there are some choices here you can make. What you’re putting the ingredients on/into is the big one. Are you using a poppet? A jar? A cardboard triangle you’ve bound someone into? An astral temple? Etc. Figure out where your ingredients (herbs, ashes, rusty nails, whatever else you have) are going to end up.

Here’s where you begin speaking your curse into being, you’re going to name what you want for this person now and in the future, for so long as they may live (or otherwise as long as you plan this curse/work to be in effect).

As you speak, so you will. As you will, it comes to be.

So know the words coming out of you and know their purpose, their meaning, their worth and value to you and in your work. Every word spoken is laden with meaning, energy, magick and power. It’s really a weaving of your craft into someone’s life. And this is what makes it a binding, is you binding this person to a fate of your making.

:spider: Because I like spiders, you’re the spider. The prey is in your web. And you’re tying them up. And every time you wind around them, or tether them into your web, or wrestle a foot into it, every time you touch your prey you’re doing it with binding intent and with “physical” (make it real, because it won’t be unless you make it) binding. :spider_web:

As you speak or after your finished depending on how you like to hold your rituals, you’ll use your ingredients and throw them onto/into whatever you planned to use for this. If you’re doing them together, then weave your ingredients (purposes/correspondences) into the spoken portion. If you’re doing it after, then it’s up to you how you want to structure this so that the meaning/intent/power of your ingredients makes it into your ritual/casting.

When your finished with these things, really tie off the binding. Tie it really, really well. You don’t want it coming undone alone and you don’t want other people meddling. Anyone that touches my bindings, for example, gets to take home a gift and, of course, the binding bites them and it’ll usually tighten around my target because if someone is tampering, that’s a sign something needs to be strengthened.

Couple things on that, the first is, make sure you’re playing safe if you mean to be. If you don’t want someone walking off any tall buildings or going on midnight ocean boat rides in dangerous places as a result of this, you’re responsible for fixing your binding in a way that’s less likely to cause those effects. The second thing is that you tie this off in proportion to how long you want it to last and in what intensity.

Here’s a note: I really like these types of things, I do binding works pretty frequently so I have a feel for how tightly I wind my bindings, if you don’t have a lot of?, some?, enough??, experience with these, I suggest you not try to use this curse in moderation. Either do it to the fullest extent possible and expect those results, or start somewhere else to get a feel for your power (with regard to this stuff) and fine-tuning bindings.

After you’ve competed the binding portion! You can also throw them into a mirror if you want!! (I’ll be binding someone into a mirror for fun!!! So like, insanity, feeling like everything is a reflection/illusion, perpetually feeling lost, never knowing which way is forward, identity confusion, uncertainty about others—like friends and family and enemies—and their role in the target’s life, etc.) When I do my mirror portion, I’ll definitely be adding layers to my curse, so I’ll be binding this person basically into “the” mirror. Not my mirror, although that will be a mirror dedicated to trapping souls, but “the” mirror of our world, of my target’s world, etc.

She’ll never breathe another breath of sanity, of peace, of having, of this, her world once I’m done. Because she was mean (a little more extreme, people have to put in substantial effort to earn magick out of me) to me, and in the spirit of fairness, everyone who slights me gets a present. Who tf lies to & steals from a fucking black magician knowing full well what kind of person I am!? No one will keep me from my prize, not her god(s) or angels or the damn demon at her side I’m going to corrupt and use to my gain because of course they’ll listen to me over her petty groveling and piteous existence.

Use anything and everything at your disposal, this isn’t a “fuck you,” this is designing the walk someone will take til death delivers them from this existence. It’s not destroying chakras or damming a piggy bank, it’s not a swift death or a drawn-out one, this is a ritual where get to choose the outcomes someone faces in life, taking choices is less fun because then they forget to struggle.

Oh! And of course you’ll need to lock them in, so they can’t be trying to get out, I guess they can try, and can’t find a path back to some semblance of the life they meant to lead. So that’s like up to you how you lock people into things.

So, I haven’t done mine yet because I like to sit on my anger for a couple days usually. But I might actually post a bit more, including details on this rite when I’m through with it.

7 Likes

Ooooooooooo :heart_eyes:
Qué sabroso…

This is inspirational. I have an idea how to go about it, but would love to hear any details you’re up to sharing, when you’re ready to write aout it.

3 Likes

@Laurel_Spider your rituals seem very powerful, have you ever used demonic tongue in them?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks!!

I’ll probably hold ritual and sit on it for a few days before I say anything about methods or possible methods since I’ll have better info then and I’ll be able to speak on it hopefully more coherently.

But I will say I’ve been learning a lot about mirrors lately and it’s a trip!! So my target will be alive in this world, for now, but she’ll also be kind of caught between places. It’s not (just lol) mental damnation, it’s like throwing someone into a warped reality where everything is a fucked up reflection of how it should be. It’s like you’re walking past people, and you can see and touch them and everything, but you’re walking on parallel paths and you can never leave yours even though they can leave theirs.

Or driving down a two-lane road, you see the other car, you could even touch it, you can smell it’s car smells (I’m bad at cars) and you can open your door and hit them with it, but you’re tied into your car and they’re in theirs. You’ll drive toward each other and by each other, but each of you are in different lanes. One lane is the normal world where people are chilling with their normal lives, and the other is a corrupted version of the same. The road has snakes going across it that try to get in your car, there are huge potholes you have to avoid, every few miles someone tries to jump out and rob you, sometimes they might! And between the roads, the painted line shimmers. From the dark side, you can see that the other side is lighter, but from the light side, you just see is a beat up car.

So my targets bound to one track (a fucked, corrupted, uncanny valley shit show, twisted to my pleasure, mockery of her life) and so all her interactions and the rest of her life will be determined based on that (except I’m also dictating the flow of that through this damnation).

The mirror is really just her new home, I can’t wait! I’m honestly expecting groveling in the next couple/few months if she decides I might be responsible. She’s just gonna be shoved in there and the reflections of herself, her life, her choices thus far, the people around her’s nasty and dirty sides, etc. are going to tear her apart.

I’m binding her to a life I’m choosing because I don’t think she’s deserving of making her own future based upon her treatment of me, and because I’m the better witch & magician and because I know how to play this game and have teachers (not human) willing to impart the knowledge of these things, I’m more than happy to fuck her over for the inconvenience and anger she’s caused me.

Then again, what more reason that ‘target practice’ is needed sometimes.

Not the right place. I saw your thread and did not respond there because I’m not versed in the topic. Therefore, I’ll also withhold from responding here.

5 Likes

Dayum…

This is absolutely fabulous.

:clap::clap::clap:

Prince Orobas and I applaud you

4 Likes

Ribbon & Ties

Background

I’m not actually sure if I’ve posted about this before, either in complaint…

because I fucked up

Yes…I fucked up a binding a bit back. Usually, when I fuck up, I take my notes and move on without too much hassle, as long as bindings are handled quickly when they become problematic, most issues can be averted. (In my experience, of course.) So the thing is, is that it’s not about the binding itself being a lasting issue (usually) once it’s undone, it’s how it affected the person that becomes or can become problematic. So, I try to take stock very quickly of peoples reactions and adjust immediately when I find a reason to.

…or to talk about it at all in any bit of depth.

But, this type of binding was brought up recently-ish so I thought I’d say something about it since it isn’t usually too intense (of course, it can be though) and it’s not a whole ritual.

Context

So, I have someone in my life that I wanted a light binding with. I was sitting at work and contemplating this. I considered throwing together an actual ritual when I heard a familiar voice beside me, suggesting something far simpler and plenty effective. A ribbon.

Considerations

Length of ribbons, width of ribbons, color of ribbons, location (probably a body part) of ribbons.

They should match, always and in everything (although one person’s left side and another’s right is also a good call). This is my stance, and I won’t claim I’ll always follow this, but this is definitely what I view as safest and most reliable.

Tightness of the tying. Not meant to fall off when the wind blows, but don’t try to cut off anyone’s circulation either.

So I fucked up two of these things…twice…before finding and settling on something that was a much better solution for what I wanted. I’m not going to say which two. I will say that it was immediately evident (I do mean immediately) that I had fucked up. Of course, whether you have messed up or things are according to your desires comes from what your end goals are, so my issue might be someone else’s idea of success and vice versa.

Conclusion

Anyways, I’m not writing out a step-by-step or anything, but here’s some info on bindings. They work well, easy-ish to manage, easy to adapt to different situations. I don’t feel anything I’d class as “negative” as a side effect. I’m not going to speak on what the other party may feel as a result.

5 Likes

I like the way you think.

If you’re going for the kill, go for the throat and make it worthwhile.

2 Likes

Hi!
So I’m gonna try and bind someone (I know him, he used to my boyfriend) but he doesn’t live anywhere close to me now, so I cannot give him an item. How do I go about this?