New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

Kudos to you for hanging in there @Nyx, one moment at a time is the way to go.

Welcome to the forum, it’s great to have you here :wave:t5:

6 Likes

Welcome @Nyx

6 Likes

Welcome @Nyx
I’m sure you’ll find the forum helpful.

6 Likes

Hello, my name is Lee. I’m from another forum, and came across this one today.

I identify as a Satanist, first and foremost. I have since I was young and first came across it. I never delved much into practice until a few years ago.

I recently came back after a two year hiatus. I have grown and become more patient and focused.

Recently I’ve been going through Damon Brand’s Magickal Protection book and have been performing the Sword Banishing and Master Protection rituals every day. I am on day 16 of the Master Protection rituals which has to be done for 33 days.

I’ve been reading Demons of Magick and will be receiving Goetia Pathworking by Hargrove sometime today.

I am interested in strengthening my divination abilities, so I’ve been working with The Daemon Tarot and writing my results in a journal.

I’m holding back on evocations right now so I can make sure I am thorough and studied.

I’m also interested in learning more about energy work, especially qi gong. I’m doing my best to create a solid routine and am slowly working more practices into my daily life :slight_smile:

I live in Nevada and I am 27 years old.

I’m excited to be a part of this forum and to see the faces that I knew from elsewhere and have wondered where they went! Very cool place here. It feels like a breath of fresh air!

10 Likes

Hi there @Namira :wave:t5: welcome to the forum. Great to have you here.

4 Likes

Welcome @Namira! Plenty of friendly faces around. Some under different names, some not.

4 Likes

Welcome! @Namira

4 Likes

@Welcome, @Namira

5 Likes

Welcome @Namira ! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome @Namira :wave:

4 Likes

Hello. My name is Lykah. In my 30s and located in southeast asia.

I am very much a beginner in the LHP and is currently under mentorship. Basically, my one of my goals is to be able to communicate with spirits better.

I was introduced to occult by a solomonic magician. He introduced me to Duke Bune. Duke Bune, in turn, introduced me to King Asmodeus. However, there came to a point where I did not agree with the ways and path of my mentor and so I left him. Duke Bune and King Asmodeus also urged me to do so and to find someone who will guide me to the LHP. Thankfully I’ve found a mentor suited for me and he is also a member in this forum.

I was raised by my Catholic mom and went to different Catholic schools. Probably because of the way the religion was introduced to me, I never liked it nor felt any peace or connection with it. My mom even called me “the devil.” Lol.

Anyway, I digress. I’ve always been attuned to my surroundings and was very sensitive even as a child. I have never seen spirits but felt them and “heard” them.

The most notable experience I had was when I went to the province for work. A few years ago that province was heavily devastated by a typhoon. It was one of the worst disasters in our country. Thousands lost their lives and not all of their bodies were retrieved during rescue missions.

I can never forget the first night of our stay in that province. Every time I closed my eyes I could see them— the spirits that were trapped in that place. They look bloated and decayed. There was no external noise but I could somehow “hear” them screaming for help. It was unbearable and I felt like I was going crazy.

Other than that I do not have any crazy or notable experiences yet, but I am very much willing to learn. I am just happy I have found my people.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @mayoralykah, nice to have you here. It’s great you already have a connection here. You’re amongst a great group of people who are all willing to pitch in to help you learn. I’m still learning a lot myself.

7 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @mayoralykah .

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome @mayoralykah

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

4 Likes

Welcome! @mayoralykah

2 Likes

Welcome, @mayoralykah

3 Likes

Hello, I’m JLDP, born in 1970, living in New Zealand. Went from the Occult to Christianity and back to the Occult through the decades. Currently doing my Bachelor’s in Metaphysics (aiming for a Doctor degree in the far future), and also studying to become a Clynical Art Therapist (as a career change). Apprentice to Magick, as I’ve only actively dabbled mainly in Eclectic Witchcraft, Chaos, and Angel Magick. I am an artist and currently hold a mundane day job as a tradesman.

As a seeker, I have been searching for my path for a very long time, and recently I started with Quareia. I see Magick as a way of life, an intimately personal journey, not the glamour or quick fix or control. I do believe Quareia is what I’ve been looking for. I have joined this forum and two others to be part of the hidden world, because Magick can be a rather solitary journey, and thus e experiencing like-minded people, and to learn, is refreshing.

Thanks for having me here.

9 Likes