New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

Welcome, @JLDP

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome! @JLDP

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @JLDP :wave:t5: nice to have you here.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome @JLDP

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome @JLDP

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I am Markos. I live in Germany and am more or less a newbie to “magic”.

I have never been able to manifest anything and am interested in all kinds of religions/paths.

I am 20 years old and still try to find out what the truth is and that is the goal tbh.

6 Likes

Welcome @Markos .

Are there specific areas of interest you’d like to learn?

Anything you’re not interested in?

3 Likes

I’m currently into Christianity tbh. I know that sounds boring, but that’s an area i avoided since I was 16.

I’d like to learn how to be more successful in manifestations and create a method that 100% always works.

5 Likes

Btw I wanted to post a thread, but somehow it keeps crashing?

3 Likes

All good. We have people like @anon75849095 that know a good amount of angelic entities.

Our @Veil regularly uses and quotes from the Bible in her work, too.

Hmm. Maybe interact with the forum more. There are things in place to help with spam, built in, so I would suggest reading and liking a few things sna d trying again.

4 Likes

There are others that work with angels (I did some work with Azrael earlier). Just pinging a a few. There are others.

3 Likes

Oh that’s nice. Every place I go seems to be either very hateful of demonology and very pro christian and the rest is just anti Christianity, but pro demonology.

5 Likes

Lucifer and Belial, while being described as Demons, are still angels as far as I can tell.

I met Lucifer and he was like an Archangel.

1 Like

Plenty of that here, in a sense. I started there. Some others have, too.

But we don’t grow more fully in stove pipes alone.

Plenty of paradigms here and we don’t restrict most, but have to draw the line at extremes that are hate based.

5 Likes

Yes me too. Sallos was the first I ever evoked. Was a mess, to say the least.

1 Like