Neph’s Visions (lots of UPG)

Oh I laughed hard at the yay or neigh. Thank you for that!!

4 Likes

I see the ziggurat directly in front of me.

I make my way to the top of the long ass stairs. At the top I see a stone kings throne with golden inlay’s. Shits swanky as fuck. Seated a top the throne is a skeleton with a gold crown on his head. As he stands up I hear the sound used in old cartoons for skeleton sounds. Rattling bones and all that jazz.

He looks straight at me and his empty eye sockets flare with a blue aura. He speaks : you added that cartoon noise… not cool…

I laughed and apologized stating I couldn’t help it, the thought popped in my mind. He reaches out his hand and replies, I’m the frozen king, nice to finally meet you. I shake his hand and I instantly feel the bite of frost on my skin. It’s like trying to hold dry ice. It’s so cold it’s burning me it feels like. I quickly pull my hand back and inspect it expecting their to be damage. All I see is white frost quickly dissipating from my skin. He tells me I have nothing to fear from him. I ask him if he’s one of my ish… sorry folks this is a shitty acronym for inner self helper. Monroe loves acronyms…

He replies that yes I can always call on his for guidance and protection. I then ask why he has chosen to help me. He states that we are bonded in another life. We were brothers and best of friends. This type of connection is infinite and can never be broken. I asked if we were skeleton bros. He rattle or chuckled, whichever you’d like to call it. He said no, it was also in another life of his. He tells me it’s another life that we are both currently living but the bond is still the same.

I asked how I can be living more than one life at the same time. He tells me that I need to understand time and to first do that I need to realize that time is a man made constraint. That it is not a universal law but only one of man. I then asked him if he could tell me how many lives I have live and am living. He replies back that I am currently number 10361 shard of my whole.

I ask for clarification on what he means by shard of a whole. He tells me that their is a concept I should start to understand. That I and everyone else living on this earth has multiple parts to themselves. And that for now I will get a simple concept that I can wrap my head around. I am to think of my complete self like a whole pizza a very very large pizza with 10361 slices. I am one slice of this whole, the whole pizza being my higher self. But this whole pizza is constantly sending different slices off to different locations. I am an earth slice of pizza. And there are a lot more earth slices of pizza. But their are all kinds of slices of pizza. One could be Martian pizza, one could be pleadian pizza and 100 more could be from numerious other intelligent species from within the universe. He ask me if what, I thought we were alone. I laughed and said no it’s just funny to hear I could be an alien too.

More to come. I’m tired so I’ll add more tomorrow. Fuck I want pizza now lol.

Edit: Ill be finishing this soon, this post isnt forgotten

9 Likes

Saturday i had an experience i am needing to write down before i lose it.

this meditation happend at the end of a Remote Viewing class i took. We had an audio meditation that used binneral beats to help facilitate a remote viewing experience. I in fact had much more imo.

Its toward the end of the seminar and we are about to do an unguided meditation with the binerals for Remote Viewing. I got my headphones on and the music kicks on. I begin my preparatory process.

I see myself standing on the edge of my island as i hear the waves roll in (this is in the actual audio track). i see my Resonant energy box. I lift the lid and toss in all things that could possibly keep me from my experience for example. Racing thoughts, personal and life issues, really anything that will keep you from a clear mind. Close the heavy lid on the box and i start Vibrating my vowels both in my vision and in my corporeal body to raise my vibrations and energy levels. Next i create my protective white bubble that expands from the top of the head outwards, twists around and the re enters you from your feet. the final step is to state your personal affirmation that begins with I am more than my Physical body.

immediately following my affirmation i begin to walk into the center of my island to the Ziggurat. As i am trudging through the thick canopy and ground coverage of this rainforest like island i begin to expand. I continue to expand but shortly through this happening i realise that it is not me inside this growing body that is identical to me. i get the feeling its a piece of me. It is now so large that its feet are spread apart on both sides of the island. It is throwing an absolute tantrum, stomping, kicking and flailing its arms around like a child youve told its time for bed. I am getting better at dealing with anger so i do what i do when im angry now. I asked the piece of me " Hey, Why are you so angry buddy?".

following the words leaving my lips i find myself teleported to what i can only describe as a story setting of Tolkien. im in furs with a battle axe as a weapon and im a close vision of heman. around me is what i knew to be my adventuring party. we were closing in on the end of our epic adventure and were climbing the outside set of stairs that revolved around and ascended the tower.

What ensued was an epic battle up the tower that was full of explosions, arrows and clashing steel. This whole portion felt like it took a half an hour to do but the meditation was only 20 minutes total. So yeah explosions and bodies being throw off the side of the tower and all this good fun MMO pre boss fight adventure, right. We have made it to what seems the top. the fighting is all but done and we are turning around the final turn to the top. As i see it and instantly knew why i was here. my whole guts immediately tighten and im hit with a full sense of dredd for whats about to come next.

I see at the top of this stone tower is an ancient prison. 3 jail cells on the left and 3 cells on the right. the middle cell on the left is the only cell with anything in it. What lay there was a unmoving body of a man that could already be dead. i see this man and a torrent of emotions flood through me. i drop my axe and run to the cell ripping open the door and lock to it. i reach the body and gently roll them over for the full view. I was right. This is going to be hard to deal with.

looking down i see myself emaciated and on the verge of death. i knew then he is the part or parts of me that i hide away and lock up. Those parts that we dont like about ourselves that we dont allow any room to speak. he is struggling to even open his eyes let alone do anything other that slight mummbles. I am now sobbing over the top of him as he stuggles to move. I tell him how sorry i am and that i never intended for any of this that i didnt know or understand.

I tell him its time to go, that he doesnt have to stay here anymore. Im helping him to his feet as it seems he is slightly regaining strength. atleast enough to exit the cell with assistance. When we make it through the cell he slowly fades from view. from behind and inside the cell comes a torrent of either energy or other pieces making freedom… of this im not 100% sure. what i saw was just colors of light shoot past me in quick succession all fading as my previous captive had.

with only one final thing left to do i took flight above the prison and sent it to history with a good ole spirit bomb lol.

4 Likes

Mmm shadow work…

It’s gonna be a dump of a bunch of shadow work that took place over the last 6+ months that I haven’t documented.

I’m doing some spiritual hygiene and I get a quick vision of my own mouth wide agape and inside my mouth I can see a black blob with two beady eyes. I grab and start pulling it out. I’m able to grab fists full and pull them out. The more I pull on it and some of it out. The rest would recede inside deeper back into my throat.

I took a moment to inspect it more to maybe come at it from another angle. The more I looked the more It started to resemble me. Soon I’m seeing myself with grey and burnt skin that has cracks filled with lava. I knew this to be a representation of my depression and that it had something to say.

I told it that I understood and that we could talk later at an appropriate time.

4 Likes