Magical Video Content Thread

2 Likes

This system is dope.
huitzilopochtli is mars, and sometimes sun.
tezcatlipoca is saturn, and Shadow.
tlaloc is as ā€œgrandmother tiamatā€

Itā€™s like Astarothā€™s America is one layer, and this is a layer beneath that. ā€œof the Americasā€. We know of the historical event of the burning of Alexandria library. Something exact occurred in the Americas: three books survived. One is The Book of Chilam Balam of Chumayel.

To me, the key to the magickal current of the Americas is a simply matter of Mastering the Animal Avatars.

5 Likes

https://www.renaissanceastrology.com/astrologyandmagiccourses.html

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Wonderful interpretation and ritual!

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Iā€™ve actually been treated by this kind of practicioner before here. In this area they are called kwak or kwek doctors.

Absolutely fascinating, and we can say whatever we like about it, but it actually did work how it was intended. And, no i canā€™t tell you why. When in the remote and mountainous jungles and your tooth is killing you, for 6$ they will aleviate symptoms for 2 to 3 months

5 Likes

This is gold! thank you

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @sunns! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @sunns, I noticed you havenā€™t posted an introduction in the new members thread. Per forum rules, please post one so the members here can get to know a bit about you. You can click the link below to get started:

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Just realized that the introductions are publicly indexed by search engines or whoever, wither AI, bots or any, and Iā€™m not comfortable with that, I care about privacy, and this stands against my principles. If you would at least lock the introductions to only members that would be much better. Data-harvesting and data-merchants are real. I already have seen some companies selling my information, including emails and phone numbers for a subscription of 80 dollars a month, and Iā€™m not the only one there, there is a huge database of people, That is one-main reason for everyone to take some exra care on what is publicly shared and thatā€™s only the public side of it. I refuse to take part. and I recommend everyone a more protective approach.

Iā€™m a technologist and I know a thing or 2 about how this works.

If there is an update about the matter, Iā€™d happily introduce myself, otherwise if you disagree, then I may as well leave, if Iā€™m not welcome.

Thanks <3

1 Like

I donā€™t make the rules here so Iā€™m unable to do any of that. If thereā€™s an issue with leaving an introduction, stand by for a response from the moderators:

@norse900 @ReyCuervo @Nephenthe @Veil

2 Likes