Lessons of the Deck - Infernal Edition

Stolas indicated that he was finished and it had to due with the dangers of (heated) Cinnabar.

Hail Stolas.

Up next:

He accepted and gave no indication of what or when.

3 Likes

Barbatos indicated his work was completed and I know what it was about. Couple of things, but the non-dissolution of friendships comes to mind. Where appropriate, though, my friendship was basically severed without a lot of drama on that particular piece.

Hail Barbatos!

Up next :

I had just gotten done with a ritual with Santa Muerte and had some wine left in my glass. I offered to let Marax taste it through me. He was pleasantly surprised and accepted. As he got his 3 sips, he let me know that while he was going to give me a familiar, he asked me to wait and he will secure a better one for me.

Hell yeah, I’ll wait for that!

Oh, and he accepted.

4 Likes

Marax was done days ago, but was very patient with me wanting to be ready.

He presented me with a familiar and said I didn’t need a name or sigil for it, thpugh I could ask for one. This spirit will work on all of my goals as best fits their skills and will work to bring beneficial things to me, whatever those are. Cool. The familiar agreed to my house rules and reminds me of the Imp pet one gets as a warlock.

I let Marax pick out another piece of inccense for that one.

Up next :

GL came without needing to be called. We have a sort of…relationship (platonic)/friendship, but there is a sort of intimate pull of sorts, that isn’t sexual. She agreed and gave no indicator of a timeframe, but I was under the impression there would be little doubt.

5 Likes

Glasya-Labolas indicated she was waiting on something specific to happen and said I should draw another card.

Up next:

Camio accepted and I was told about a week.

6 Likes

Well, Glasya-Labolas came through, in a spooky sort of way. A bit before bed, I decided to renew my Pele’s Ward over the household. Not because it really needed it, but because I just felt I should. It was odd, but that’s fine.

I woke up an hour after I went to bed because I had serious nightmares. I didn’t wake up in a cold sweat, though. I did wake up and feel like the was a dark, omnipresence over my whole house, yet, my wards were undisturbed and I somehow knew it wasn’t dangerous in the traditional sense. I knew it was looking at me and was aware that I was aware of it, but I went back to sleep. I didn’t feel like I needed to do anything.

Woke up again around 0230 from the opposite type of nightmare. I wasn’t the oppressed, I was the oppressor. I couldn’t remember any details, but I knew it was related to the first dream, but the opposite.

Next, I woke up at 0600, to my alarm. Tired, groggy, rested, but only partially. I then felt the attention of GL and realized that the set of dreams were related to the “lesson” and those lessons were in the dreams. Best I can guess is that sometimes we’re both sides of that coin, but that’s too generic. The real lesson(s) were nestled in the dreams I couldn’t remember even at the time. Spooky as shit, though, and I was genuinely afraid, even upon waking.

Hail Glasya-Labolas.

I already have another card up, so I won’t be drawing another at this time.

Edit - I forgot to say I was told to leave my protective amulet upstairs and not near my bed. Same protective piece from the Kasdeya.

4 Likes

Beautiful colors.

I have that same deck and I’m learning the energy and how to use it. I’ve got some good responses but I need to record my sessions

I feel a connection to the desk and

The andras card always comes up everyone and falls in places I normally am.

Am L

1 Like

I get this zap of energy like a ring in the surrounding area every time I see this card.

Such a hard feeling to explain.

1 Like

It’s not uncommon that I find them working together or on related tasks, when groups are involved.

1 Like