Journal!

Having a great relationship with spirits is very rewarding,a work getting done even in the last minute without any evocation for me is a huge success,Thank you for always answering King Paimon and Lord Lucifer!

2 Likes

The work which took tooo long is about to get fulfilled!
Breakup of my brother’s toxic relationship.

He was very clingy and he was the only reason for the relationship to sustain this long,The things are going in a way which favours to my side.
(Ps: I didn’t break them up just because I felt she is toxic,I asked Lucifer to show us her true side,and he did many months ago and this isn’t what should be tolerated)

Big thanks to all the spirts who worked with me for this in advance:
Lord Lucifer for shedding light into this and giving me a clarity about how toxic relationship it actually is.(This majorly helped me clear my conscience that whatever I would be doing would be for the good only)
King Paimon​:crown::dromedary_camel: for creating conflicts and leading me to Marquis Andras.
Marquis Andras for delivering the final blow which has almost completed the task!

You guys are amazing and I love you all with my whole heart!:black_heart:

2 Likes

Idk what’s so special about December,idk astrology or moon phases but this month has been very very prosperous with lots of spells getting done quick and providing lots of opportunities!!

3 Likes

Well I was wrong,I got a trickster spirit claiming to be Marquis Andras which was screwing my work,it started off great then went off tracks.Finally had Mike look at it and he confirmed it, happens sometimes.I got to pull him off from my brother now.Well good lesson.I had repeated signs over and over of his symbol in totally random places which I failed to understand what was for,so thank you to spirits that tried to warn me.

Special shoutout to Mike and Prince Orobas for clarifying!

More confirmation was it came by in dream and wasn’t letting me end the dream,showing inception kind dreams where am waking up from dream within dream.I was lucid and realised it wasn’t reality and then I see a big black scary looking thing with sharp teeth,I rip open its mouth not even taking into account I was bleeding myself due to the sharp teeth but as soon as I ripped its mouth open,I woke up and was out of the never ending dream sequence.

1 Like

hey! ‘messages’ do seem to come in dreams, don’t they? I’m starting to realize that too. I never really dream of anything too super graphic or scary. I sense the demons don’t wanna scare me.
it’s cool for you you’re getting some clear confirmation, they always gotta be so darn cryptic.

1 Like

I think you didn’t read the post above,I got me a trickster imposter,They don’t let you leave your dreams and keep playing to make you believe you are awake within the dream so that it stretches long,Well my lucid self is violent af when dealing with this type of stuff hence once I saw that black scary looking parasite with sharp teeth I just tore its mouth open which ended the dream instantly.
If you ever have same kind of trouble make sure it ain’t a trickster or imposter,can happen to the best of us.

sorry. I only looked at the last message like an idiot :slight_smile:
that’s pretty scary it happened to you. But, your dream self seems to be able to handle himself in a dream fight.
it’s weird cause when I dream I kinda go through the motions and don’t pick what’s going to happen.
I don’t think I’ll get an imposter, I have good protection (cat watching over me)

I have a pretty great defence too, doesn’t mean you won’t get imposters ever, this can happen when reaching out to new demons. Many great magician have faced this too, so don’t get too comfortable thinking you won’t get any😂

1 Like