[JOURNAL] Two idiots, a loop, and a dream

At some point. You’d think that I’m making this up. I am not. I am 100% serious.

Quick update cause: life.

Saturday

My brother got in a major motorcycle accident this weekend. It went way better than they thought it would’ve gone. Doctor tells him that he’s lucky to be alive.

That night, laying in bed, I heard Charles barking downstairs. Loudly. My other dogs are in the bed with me.

Friday

My brother told me that the night before (Thursday) he saw a creature “slav squatting like the meme” on the bathroom sink. It was tan in complexion, with tendrils for fingers and tendrils coming off of its head. It was likened to abstract art.

EDIT: This is him fully looking at it, not even out the corner of his eye. He said he backed out of the bathroom and went back to his room without even using the bathroom–it terrified him.

He made the joke that I needed to “stop doing that weeby-jeeby stuff in the house” because “my friends are starting to creep him out.” I made a joke that he was saying Mysterious was a problem and bringing things home with him, and TJ states: “OH NO MYSTERIOUS IS NOT A PROBLEM. I DID NOT SAY THAT.” (Added this because I thought it was weird.)

Thursday

My husband and I are talking about the logistics of our upcoming divorce. Something (quite forcefully) pulls on the back of his head in my office, nearly pulling him out of the chair right in front of me.

Life has been weird lately.

4 Likes