[Journal] From a bird's eye view

ENTRY #19

Validation

Yesterday I had a conversation with @anon75849095

Long story short, I asked his opinion on a case I’m working in. He did more than telling me his thoughts, he went the extra mile to do some divination of his own.

For context, some time ago I asked Apollo’s help to get insight into what was going on with a specific person related to this case. I got a vision of this man using/abusing drugs. Mike got that the dude is having issues with some pills. Different wording, same damn thing.

I didn’t explain this to him. There was no way he could’ve known that. Yet, he knew it through his own divination skills and the assistance of his own friendly spirits.

What are the chances of both of us being delusional and having the same delusions about a third party we can’t observe? Next to none? None at all?

I’ve always been open and honest about my skepticism, but things like this truly validate our work. Both my work and Mike’s work. This are the things that slap the skeptic in me and yell MAGICK IS REAL.

I know that at an intellectual level, but having something that can’t be attributed to coincidence but has a clear origin in actual divination power is quite reassuring.

So, yes, everyone should get one of this once in a while.

9 Likes