John Knox’s Journal

Congratulations brother on your initiation into Qlippoth. Your plan for 30 days is truly admirable. Two tips, the more you adhere to opening your eyes from sleep and journalling immediately the more you will see and understand. Also by being true to this practice you will find you become lucid in your dreams and your dreams will become like living another life with another identity in another universe.

Tip 2:. Try when possible to take an afternoon catnap this is when alot of very productive Qlippothic dreamstates happen.

Finally, if you reject what you see and experience it will force it’s way into your waking world and demand to be dealt with. I advise you to embrace what you experience, no matter how terrible.

Great power and daunting challenges await you in Sitra ahra my friend. I wish you the best of fortune!

I salute you!

4 Likes

Thank you friend…

3 Likes

Onward. I’m beginning to think I have a blockage with being lucid in my dreams, but I do have a notebook near me to write down my dreams as soon as I wake up,

so I’m getting bits and pieces down as soon as I wake up. Something about my neighbor, people killing an old lady and my mom feeding our cat with fish.

1 Like

It’s completely normal to only remember bits and pieces right now. I want you to try to imagine this faculty of recall and lucidity as spiritual muscles. You haven’t spent time developing these before so this is how it begins. In 2 weeks you’ll see huge strides in your memory retention and probably you’ll experience spontaneous lucidity as well.

I hope my occasionally tidbits are both helpful and welcome here.

Rock on! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes they are.

1 Like

Continuing. Strange dreams: ancient German bodybuilder, a single boy in a girl dancing band and going into different meetings…

1 Like

Onward. Very strange dreams: superhero costume, mariano outing and a skull with snakes in a vulva…

1 Like

Yeah man you’re going to see some strange things, wonderous things and horrible things. Enjoy the ride brother.

2 Likes

Two more dreams I remember: hitler in the Second World War and Mouse racing fish.

2 Likes

More dreams: eye pursuit, self-arranging bag, warm vulva and toilet child robot

1 Like

What do I want in life?

What do I want in magic?

I want order, I want a routine. I need structure for my days. Currently, I don’t have that.

I have little patience for processes. Anything worthwhile in life takes time. I have an insatiable appetite for taking risks.

I need to work on a plan of attack for my situation.

1 Like

Dreamed of prince Orobas today. That’s the only dream I remember.

2 Likes

Using an orthodox Ashkenazi Hebrew prayer book and a psalms book to reprogram my brain for calm and magical results.

The process is slow and requires working with crude physical tools: sound, touch and a lot of meditation on the books.

It’s like building a house: I’m starting from digging the ground, that’s my subconscious, and then I’ll start laying the foundations.

To build a skyscraper, you need to build on solid rock.

My subconscious is dense, murky and gives me a lot of trouble. So, I have hope. For it feels like solid stone.

2 Likes

" Complex numbers allow solutions to all polynomial equations, even those that have no solutions in real numbers. More precisely, the fundamental theorem of algebra asserts that every non-constant polynomial equation with real or complex coefficients has a solution which is a complex number."

“Complex numbers are the building blocks of more intricate math, such as algebra. They can be applied to many aspects of real life, especially in electronics and electromagnetism.”

1 Like

@Rota I’ve heard complex numbers are useful.

I guess they represent forces beyond human comprehension, because the square root of minus one is an oxymoron.

As energies are basically force fields, it makes sense that they can be used like that…

" Hamilton defined a quaternion as the quotient of two directed lines in a three-dimensional space,[3] or, equivalently, as the quotient of two vectors.[4] Multiplication of quaternions is noncommutative."

" In mathematics, the octonions are a normed division algebra over the real numbers, a kind of hypercomplex number system. The octonions are usually represented by the capital letter O, using boldface O or blackboard bold {\displaystyle \mathbb {O} }athbb {O}. Octonions have eight dimensions; twice the number of dimensions of the quaternions, of which they are an extension. They are noncommutative and nonassociative, but satisfy a weaker form of associativity; namely, they are alternative. They are also power associative."

1 Like

@Rota so basically the imaginary numbers are un extension of the real ones and are themselves
Extended by the complex numbers.

Do they also have a special algebra to them?

What do the complex numbers represent in the spiritual world?

In the spiritual world the numbers are alive - as stated by Pythagoras. That is certainly my experience. Numbers can get quite upset when misused - for example with lunar cycle numbers on one side and solar cycle numbers on the other

Complex numbers seem active at etheric subplane and above.

Quarterions seem to carry a higher intent

I finished my maths studies before we did Hamiltonians

" In quantum mechanics, the Hamiltonian of a system is an operator corresponding to the total energy of that system, including both kinetic energy and potential energy. Its spectrum, the system’s energy spectrum or its set of energy eigenvalues , is the set of possible outcomes obtainable from a measurement of the system’s total energy. Due to its close relation to the energy spectrum and time-evolution of a system, it is of fundamental importance in most formulations of quantum theory."

1 Like

So, you can say complex numbers are the hidden aspects of those sub planes…

Interesting…

So, what did you study besides math, physics?

1 Like

Todays dreams: Loneliness, fear and alienation
And a Ghost ship.

1 Like